You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:19 am

Lemar is not the winger Bayern needs. All he does is playmaking and crossing. A winger for 4-4-2. if Bayern wanted him, they could have bought him for 50-60 m euros at the start of mercato. l'd prefer Coman to him.

Di Maria already passed his best and very slow. BVB would never sell Dembele to us because of holigan pressure.Also l doubt if he would perform the same with less space, we already saw that he couldn't dribble Rafinha once when he didn't find space.

in addition, Wingers can find space at La Liga or EPL or teams like BVB or at CL. However, it's way different case with us. This is why our wingers should be complete and should be good, especially in tight spaces.

The same case with Werner. He has another striker to create space for him in 4-4-2. he did well as alone striker vs Czech Rep. however, l wanna see him vs a tough team.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:41 pm

The only thing that really sucks is his finishing...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Pelin wrote:Lemar is not the winger Bayern needs. All he does is playmaking and crossing. A winger for 4-4-2. if Bayern wanted him, they could have bought him for 50-60 m euros at the start of mercato. l'd prefer Coman to him.

Di Maria already passed his best and very slow. BVB would never sell Dembele to us because of holigan pressure.Also l doubt if he would perform the same with less space, we already saw that he couldn't dribble Rafinha once when he didn't find space.

in addition, Wingers can find space at La Liga or EPL or teams like BVB or at CL. However, it's way different case with us. This is why our wingers should be complete and should be good, especially in tight spaces.

The same case with Werner. He has another striker to create space for him in 4-4-2. he did well as alone striker vs Czech Rep. however, l wanna see him vs a tough team.

Both Lemar and Di Maria are better than a declining Ribery born in 1983
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby endrity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Coman seems a good player, but also one with a limited potential. He might develop into a world-class player but Bayern doesn't have the luxury to wait for him.

A swap for Draxler with money might have been the best option for all involved. For a top team like Bayern/PSG, Coman right now is a good option off the bench but that's pretty much it.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Lemar is good or bad, l didn't discuss it. Lemar doesn't have suitable winger profile for Bayern. He is a player who is good playmaker and playing with crosses. Crosses won't work at us, since our aerial ability in open play is weak.

We already have Ribery, we don't need another declined winger.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:59 pm

endrity wrote:Coman seems a good player, but also one with a limited potential. He might develop into a world-class player but Bayern doesn't have the luxury to wait for him.

A swap for Draxler with money might have been the best option for all involved. For a top team like Bayern/PSG, Coman right now is a good option off the bench but that's pretty much it.

as if Draxler is Bayern starter level material. his link up play is good though his wing play is not that good. He is also bench material. One of Gnabry/Brandt/Draxler is enough.

We waited for him for 2 years. we can wait for him to improve his ability to end up positions if we get scoring contribution from Robben/James wing. if he plays like this, one goal will follow the another with right game plan and set up from Carlo.

Hoffenheim game was weird. since Carlo's step was horrible. we even couldn't stretch the play.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby endrity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Draxler would be one of the first names on Bayern's teamsheet right now. He might not be as good or better than top form Robbery, but those two are not turning back the clock anytime soon and Draxler right now is better than any other offensive player we have bar Lewandowski.

Coman just isn't good enough to be a regular starter right now and that is what we need him to be because the other two wingers are on their last lags.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Jorge » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:56 am

Bayern Munich's Kingsley Coman accepts domestic violence charge [source]

Interesting that he is 21 and he already has two kids, a kind of reminds me of Breno, who at about the same age had like 3 kids and also some encounters with the law.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:11 am

Jorge wrote:
Bayern Munich's Kingsley Coman accepts domestic violence charge [source]

Interesting that he is 21 and he already has two kids, a kind of reminds me of Breno, who at about the same age had like 3 kids and also some encounters with the law.
Beautiful...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby EverFresh » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:01 pm

One of my least favorite aspects of sports. I like Coman as a player but I can't stand behind a person who beats their girlfriend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."
EverFresh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby endrity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:08 pm

We should have sent him to Paris in a player plus cash deal for Draxler.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Supremely talented player. I just hope he improves his final touch and end product.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Achilles » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:32 am

Sell him he can actually bring €30m+ add some cash and ask one of Mane,Hazard,Carrasco,Sane to play as a starter.
Gnabry will compete for the role as a sub mostly and we are done.

Kingsley Coman won't become our next fantasy winger, he lacks everything to a certain extent that a winger needs except the athleticism.
Every time I watch him controling the ball or trying controlling the ball is a pain in the eyes,his finishing is non existent and his decision making sucks sometimes the defender falls of his step back dribble and that's it Kimmich crosses are so much better and developed and he is a RB.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 pm

He's way too young in my opinion to throw in the towel, and it's obvious the guy has the tools. Can he use them to polish his game? It's way to early to tell but I still see promise....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 pm

He's got skills, but it seems like he rarely influences the game. The only time he does so it's when he's played as a right winger and can cross the ball over and over again.
endrity
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion