You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby kingbayern » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 pm

This guy has gotten better tbh, he doesn't only hug the wing but now he can play more inside, I see his creativity is increasing with more inside passing and with that pace is able to beat players and allow for quick transition. I know this goes against popular belief but few wingers his age are better. Also, like the fact that he is shooting more and he has gotten better but still got work to do to be more efficiency.

He needs to work on his crossing to be better and I believe with more game time intelligence will come i.e.coutiho. From what I see he has been developing well.
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby prasun77 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:05 pm

As I stated in the leverkusen thread?
His development into a WC winger should be our topmost priority. We can't buy 2 WC wingers so he MUST develop into a WC winger so that we have decent sum to but 1 WC winger.
He should be given full support and as much gametime as possible.
If he ends up WC we keep challenging for CL..
In case he fails,we will become a mediocre club who wins domestic leagues but it useless for CL a la ajax or benfica.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:32 pm

prasun77 wrote:As I stated in the leverkusen thread?
His development into a WC winger should be our topmost priority. We can't buy 2 WC wingers so he MUST develop into a WC winger so that we have decent sum to but 1 WC winger.
He should be given full support and as much gametime as possible.
If he ends up WC we keep challenging for CL..
In case he fails,we will become a mediocre club who wins domestic leagues but it useless for CL a la ajax or benfica.

What do you expect when our board think that they are the only people in european football capable of making smart signings and out smart all the manageres and owners of other big clubs by using small amounts of money? I think Uli and Kalle are starting to show their age by this rigidity and inflexibility to understand that theey cant control the rules of the market, its like in a capitalist economy not a centralised economy: the market is the king and its variables. If everyone start to spend 60 M - 120 M (yeah, Neymar sum is crazy and we should follow this path, but you have to spend more than the sum spent on Tolliso), you have to fight with the same weapons.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion