You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Coman has hardy gotten minutes to build a run of form o but it looks like he is still hungry to show more, i would be surprised if Bayern dont trigger the option since Coman is still very much a gem to keep...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14015
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4658 times
Been thanked: 2964 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Roonzil » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Coman has hardy gotten minutes to build a run of form o but it looks like he is still hungry to show more, i would be surprised if Bayern dont trigger the option since Coman is still very much a gem to keep...


Wouldn't it be possible that Bayern have been waiting with triggering the clause because any deal negotiated with Coman will most likely also include a higher salary?
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 1310 times
Gender: Female

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Roonzil wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Coman has hardy gotten minutes to build a run of form o but it looks like he is still hungry to show more, i would be surprised if Bayern dont trigger the option since Coman is still very much a gem to keep...


Wouldn't it be possible that Bayern have been waiting with triggering the clause because any deal negotiated with Coman will most likely also include a higher salary?

Pssss keep your common sense out of this boards... Coman is sh!t and we won't sign him :coffee:

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2304 times
Been thanked: 2201 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Still seems too hectic and crosses and shots need to be more precise
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8798
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 2462 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:55 pm

He's showing his worth as an impact sub... I'd keep him to be that then see if he can be more than that. I don't know if he'd be happy with that role though. 28m is probably too much for an impact sub. Robben is still better than him and will continue to be for another year at least...

He's worth more than we bought him but the price can go down pretty fast after a bad season...
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17493
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9127 times
Been thanked: 8414 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Coman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Coman will probably never be half a Robbéry ... maybe not even 20% of them. And that's the main problem. If you see him as a decent replacement for Robbéry in the future, the fall will be brutal for you. There were people thinking Shaqiri will be Robbéry heir so that's normal some people think Coman (easily better than Shaqiri) could be the one.

If you see Coman as a good sub for the future, then no problem. I see him like that, no more, no less. I just don't want Bayern to lose time for Robbéry heir... we lost too many years with Shaqiri, Costa and Coman IMO.

If we want to replace them properly, it will not be with the like of Coman and Costa but with a guy like Bernardo Silva .. We already missed Sané and Draxler who are high IQ football player with some inconstency due to their age and they show they could be brillant in a bigger club than Schalke...
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 1437 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby aterford » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Bayern forum: where people apparently can tell exactly what heights a player will reach for their entire career by the age of 20.


Reminder that by age 20 Franck Ribery had spent his career thus far playing for 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier french clubs and his youth club (Lille) wanted to release him due to being too small and too slow. During this period Ribery scored a grand total of 10 goals--like I said vs 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier teams.
Meanwhile Coman has 6 goals vs 1st tier BL teams and 2 goals in the UCL including the 'dagger' goal vs Juventus.

Fact of the matter is that at the same respective points in their careers Coman has been MILES ahead of Ribery. If you're going to write off Coman this early, you'd absolutely would have written off Ribery as well, and we can see how that would've turned out.

Signing Coman is an absolute no-brainer and I can promise you if we don't sign him EVERY other top club in the world will be lining up for his signature. But it likely doesn't matter as Bayern has yet to give the slightest inkling of a hint that they don't intend to sign him.
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1247 times
Been thanked: 769 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Coman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 pm

aterford wrote:Reminder that by age 20 Franck Ribery had spent his career thus far playing for 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier french clubs. Reminder that by age 20 Franck Ribery had spent his career thus far playing for 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier french clubs and his youth club (Lille) wanted to release him due to being too small and too slow. During this period Ribery scored a grand total of 10 goals--like I said vs 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier teams.


First you're lying about why Ribéry was fired from Lille... it's not about he was slow and too small. It's about behavior. Nothing else. So you're first argument : RAUS

Do you watched Ribéry at 20 years old ? I bet my leg you don't. You don't even know the guy exist.

I'm probably the only guy on this forum who knew Ribéry and who watched all his game at the same age as Coman. And despite the fact he only played in Brest and Metz at 20 years old, his level and football IQ was in another planet than Coman is right now ... plus he had poor partner ... more like Tum, Signorino, Béria, Morisot, Proment ... do you know them ? Not the chance to have a top squad team around him at 20 yo.

I can tell you this here : Ribéry at 20 years old was easily better than Coman at 20 years old and would have been a better prospect for Bayern than Coman. And I **** don't care Coman is in Bayern at 20 years old while Ribéry was in FC Metz. Hojbjerg was in Bayern at 18 years old while Verratti was in Pescara at 18 years old.

All that remind me all this stupid french dick saying Nasri and Ben Arfa will be better than Zidane because Zidane at 19 years old was in AS Cannes while Nasri and Ben Arfa already played for France and played in Champions League.

What happen to Ribéry when he was young is something who happen to many player ... Ribéry was just the one who find the strenght to fight against everything.

You choose the wrong example.
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 1437 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:57 pm

JANCKER wrote:He's showing his worth as an impact sub... I'd keep him to be that then see if he can be more than that. I don't know if he'd be happy with that role though. 28m is probably too much for an impact sub. Robben is still better than him and will continue to be for another year at least...

He's worth more than we bought him but the price can go down pretty fast after a bad season...

The market isn't what it was a couple years ago, 28m for a player of Coman's age and skill is a steal....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14015
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4658 times
Been thanked: 2964 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby German-American » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Coman wrote:Coman will probably never be half a Robbéry ... maybe not even 20% of them. And that's the main problem. If you see him as a decent replacement for Robbéry in the future, the fall will be brutal for you. There were people thinking Shaqiri will be Robbéry heir so that's normal some people think Coman (easily better than Shaqiri) could be the one.

If you see Coman as a good sub for the future, then no problem. I see him like that, no more, no less. I just don't want Bayern to lose time for Robbéry heir... we lost too many years with Shaqiri, Costa and Coman IMO.

If we want to replace them properly, it will not be with the like of Coman and Costa but with a guy like Bernardo Silva .. We already missed Sané and Draxler who are high IQ football player with some inconstency due to their age and they show they could be brillant in a bigger club than Schalke...


Thats quite a statement, give the kid some hope! They're going to be different in their own ways. We can't have an identical Ribery and Robben...just not going to happen. Coming to a new team in such a young age is incredibly difficult look at Sanches, but he will flourish eventually
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2278 times
Been thanked: 859 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:21 am

Coman wrote:
aterford wrote:Reminder that by age 20 Franck Ribery had spent his career thus far playing for 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier french clubs. Reminder that by age 20 Franck Ribery had spent his career thus far playing for 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier french clubs and his youth club (Lille) wanted to release him due to being too small and too slow. During this period Ribery scored a grand total of 10 goals--like I said vs 4th, 3rd, and 6th tier teams.


First you're lying about why Ribéry was fired from Lille... it's not about he was slow and too small. It's about behavior. Nothing else. So you're first argument : RAUS

Do you watched Ribéry at 20 years old ? I bet my leg you don't. You don't even know the guy exist.

I'm probably the only guy on this forum who knew Ribéry and who watched all his game at the same age as Coman. And despite the fact he only played in Brest and Metz at 20 years old, his level and football IQ was in another planet than Coman is right now ... plus he had poor partner ... more like Tum, Signorino, Béria, Morisot, Proment ... do you know them ? Not the chance to have a top squad team around him at 20 yo.

I can tell you this here : Ribéry at 20 years old was easily better than Coman at 20 years old and would have been a better prospect for Bayern than Coman. And I **** don't care Coman is in Bayern at 20 years old while Ribéry was in FC Metz. Hojbjerg was in Bayern at 18 years old while Verratti was in Pescara at 18 years old.

All that remind me all this stupid french dick saying Nasri and Ben Arfa will be better than Zidane because Zidane at 19 years old was in AS Cannes while Nasri and Ben Arfa already played for France and played in Champions League.

What happen to Ribéry when he was young is something who happen to many player ... Ribéry was just the one who find the strenght to fight against everything.

You choose the wrong example.


Nope. Lille released him after an elbow break but Ribery himself will tell you he was told he was going to be released for being too small and slow. But seeing as his own words don't fit your argument I'm sure you'll disregard them.

You keep talking "football IQ"? Get that nonsense out of here. Give us something quantifiable. Acting like Draxler and Brandt have more "IQ" than Coman? Please! Absolutely zero evidence of this, you just keep babbling it like it's a fact and it's just not--no matter how much you parrot "football IQ, football IQ, Coman doesn't have a high football IQ!!!" doesn't make it true.
Come back with some real data. You can keep yelling about these intangibles all you want but until you come back with something concrete you're just spitting conjecture.

congrats on watching lots of french football. Very proud of you, really impressive accomplishment. Still doesn't mean you can just invent things out of thin air and trumpet them as facts. As for Kingsley I'll go ahead and let the club decide but seeing as KHR, Ancelotti, Guardiola, etc, Guardian, 442, Eurosport, Don Balon, all seem to think he's a class player with loads of potential--call me crazy but I'm gonna value their opinion over some random dude on a footy forum who seems to think he knows everything because he's watched some french football and can yell about football IQ.
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1247 times
Been thanked: 769 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:22 am

German-American wrote:
Thats quite a statement, give the kid some hope! They're going to be different in their own ways. We can't have an identical Ribery and Robben...just not going to happen. Coming to a new team in such a young age is incredibly difficult look at Sanches, but he will flourish eventually


Never mind the fact that Robben and Ribery were both literally once in a generation players. It's like saying a player is rubbish because they couldn't be as good as Zidane, Maradona, Messi, etc. Well no kidding!
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1247 times
Been thanked: 769 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Achilles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm

I hope he starts against Schalke at DFB, he deserves a start after his goals against HSV! Now that the matches will be one after another Coman will get his chances either as a starter in a couple of BuLi games or the return leg against Arsenal where we have the upper hand and we can afford some rotation. Robben in the last games is under performing, Coman should step up and Robben take a break, we need him fresh for the big games.

Since 1st March we're going to play 4 games in two weeks = rotation needed. We're opposing S04/Koln/Arsenal/Eintracht.
I think that Coman should get at least 3 appearances in these 4 games(two 90mins) hopefully against Schalke and Kolasinac. We need, he needs to get tested is some real battles out there. A DFB knock out game against a worthy opponent is a good start. Now, he has the momentum!
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 1158 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Coman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Yes. Need to see him start.
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 1437 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Although I believe in Coman I don't think Schalke should be a game to experiment in.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30807
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8630 times
Been thanked: 7239 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests