You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:48 pm

You're telling me you would still be bashing him if he's German? Get a grip, we both know that's not true.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 pm

I criticized Gotze more than anyone... a couple of times I thought that he proved me wrong.

When Coman registered on this forum, he had Coman on his avatar, he clearly hates him because he's not German.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:You're telling me you would still be bashing him if he's German? Get a grip, we both know that's not true.

Contento, Lell, Rensing, Ottl, Podolski were probably more bashed than any foreign player here.

Your nationality thing is just bullshit excuse. Same for skin color some other talked about.

Did I bash Renato Sanches ? I ask all the time to see him play more because I think he has something more. And he is a black portuguese. Not white german..

If you ask me who I want between Mbappe and Werner I will say Mbappe.

If you ask me who I want between Bernardo Silva and Gnabry I will say Silva.

God I don't want Gnabry over Silva ? I'm racist.

#Shitlogic
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby pyrasur » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:02 pm

He scored twice? Unfortunately couldn't catch the match but sounds like he did well. I've doubted him but I'd love to be wrong! May Kingsley put me to shame and keep it up
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I don't think a lot of people understand that, before today, he's only played just under 500 minutes this season (that's like, 5 and a half games) for the most part because of injury. Incredible how idiotically he's been written off. The number of people dismissing him in this forum for Gnabry is remarkable, absolutely being blind of the fact that he's played so little this season, being 20, injury-hit and played great last season.

The German Question is mostly invalid but no doubt people on this forum would have given him more chance if he were German.

Give me a break :lol: :wink:
The fact that he is injury prone and looks so fragile already puts me off...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Coman wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:You're telling me you would still be bashing him if he's German? Get a grip, we both know that's not true.

Contento, Lell, Rensing, Ottl, Podolski were probably more bashed than any foreign player here.

Your nationality thing is just bullshit excuse. Same for skin color some other talked about.

Did I bash Renato Sanches ? I ask all the time to see him play more because I think he has something more. And he is a black portuguese. Not white german..

If you ask me who I want between Mbappe and Werner I will say Mbappe.

If you ask me who I want between Bernardo Silva and Gnabry I will say Silva.

God I don't want Gnabry over Silva ? I'm racist.

#Shitlogic

apparently certain cards are cheaper.
and I see Gnabry better than Coman ... ermm let me see who is the darkest between the two... I guess it is Kingsley so I am a racist as well :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 pm

Ah poor victims, not once did I mention anything about race or skin colour, but they took the accusations personally all the same. How did Sanches and some Monaco players get brought up? Genuinely don't understand, you don't need to get THAT defensive if you know you had nothing to defend in the first place, chill :wink:

I think Coman has been sub-par, but I can be patient because I understand that the injury happened during an unfortunate international break, he wasn't completely fit for the winter camp and he's already shown me good signs last season. A lot of you choose to ignore these factors but expect him to replace Robben and Ribery seamlessly without at least waiting for more signs, having seen him for only 500 minutes over the last 6 months. If he were German, or a Bayern youth product, no doubt all his discrepancies wouldn't have been ignored that easily and you'd have been more patient.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Ah poor victims, not once did I mention anything about race or skin colour, but they took the accusations personally all the same. How did Sanches and some Monaco players get brought up? Genuinely don't understand, you don't need to get THAT defensive if you know you had nothing to defend in the first place, chill :wink:

1. I didn't say you talk about skin colour or race. Read again.

2. Sanches is the perfect counter example. He isn't german, he seems to have problem in Bayern but nobody said we should sell him. Most of us want him playing more often.

3. Bernardo Silva and Mbappe are also perfect example. Why would we, german fanatic, choose them over german players ?

Your theory fall. A bad player is a bad player whatever if he is german or else.

Coman actually isn't a bad player. He is a really disapointting player for months after his first good season.
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Coman wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Ah poor victims, not once did I mention anything about race or skin colour, but they took the accusations personally all the same. How did Sanches and some Monaco players get brought up? Genuinely don't understand, you don't need to get THAT defensive if you know you had nothing to defend in the first place, chill :wink:

2. Sanches is the perfect counter example. He isn't german, he seems to have problem in Bayern but nobody said we should sell him. Most of us want him playing more often.

3. Bernardo Silva and Mbappe are also perfect example. Why would we, german fanatic, choose them over german players ?

Your theory fall. A bad player is a bad player whatever if he is german or else.

Coman actually isn't a bad player. He is a really disapointting player for months after his first good season.

Coman was injured, Coman! Fgs, stop beating the dead horse! He hasn't had enough minutes this season to judge! Even Robben is completely unimpressive when he is injured!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Coman wrote:

Defensive again. If you didn't talk about race or whatever then you don't need to justify to me that you didn't, I don't need to hear it. Maybe I wasn't just talking about you, don't get too big-headed like anything's directed at you.

Of course you keep straying away from the initial discussion when you're too busy trying to defend yourself against something nobody brought up. I wasn't interested at flaming anyone for preferring Werner over Mbappe, as if any normal person would anyway. I was just talking about how people would give Coman less shit because they might have been more patient had he been German. I even said The German Question was invalid most times. Don't feel the need to defend yourself all the time, we're not that important.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Actually the only on the defensive is you. Why are you avoiding Sanches discuss ?

Why people are more patient with him despite he isn't german than with Coman ?

People love german, hate french and spanish... and love portuguese too I guess ?

Maybe it's too hard for you to understand everybody has his own opinion about any football player and that's just about football and not at all about nationality.

My opinion is that Coman will never be a new Ribéry / Robben while Sanches could be a Vidal 2.0. Maybe it's the same for a lot of people ?
Last edited by Coman on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby JANCKER » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:47 pm

I understand Spanish and French but not German that well, Italian is like my native... this is football and it has nothing to do with it.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 pm

No I'm not avoiding Sanches. He is brilliant and has the potential to win the Ballon d'Or. I'm not discussing him because I'm not interested, I was talking about Coman. Yeah, maybe I'm finding it hard to understand how people can easily negate Coman's performance last season from watching him play for only 500 minutes this season while being unfit. And I'm being defensive how? I don't think you know what the phrase means.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:39 am

One reason why I did not criticize him as much as I would've is because in interviews he sounded grateful and connected to Bayern/unlike Costa... then I saw him attending some games while injured... I appreciate all that... in the other hand, he didn't learn German yet, maybe he has an excuse for that... I want him to turn good because I don't see him as a player whose goal is to move to Barca/RM/etc someday... I will not ask for him to leave as long as he puts Bayern above all.

Yeah, I'm Bayern biased.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:54 am

Coman was fantastic today, full stop
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext