You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Paddy » Sun May 22, 2016 11:07 am

#12 wrote:Nah, Robben had his share... We also were ahead TWO penalties after two shots... There were more occasions and opportunities to win it...
Also, Froooonck was the one who was fouled for the penalty, not Robben...

Oh sorry, I though it was Robben but again Robben thought it was a good idea to shoot against his former keeper and it backfired, then when it came to the shoout outs they were all too scared. I blame Robben.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 1:06 pm

People take penalties as granted goals... anyone could miss a penalty. Robben is one of our best penalty-takers nevertheless otherwise why would they let him take them? Why did Fussballgott turn his back like a pussy when Robben was taking it if it's that easy to score a penalty... was he a brave leader or what? Can't watch even a **** penalty kick.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:57 pm

Well, the taker always has an advantage over the keeper...
Still: I WAS/AM blaming Robben... But not for missing it... Only for taking it... Yes, he was the No. 1 taker... And he could've missed it... But it was not executed well... I think besides Kimmich I've rarely seen a lousier penalty... So he must not have felt good...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 6:09 pm

We had to save our lead for only about 10 **** minutes... I blame that. I blame Robben for our rise as one of the most dangerous attacking sides... if not the most dangerous.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Yeah... But I think you're inconsistent here: you and me both blame Guardiola for being so goddamn stubborn (actually, he could've become a legend here if he weren't IMHO...) - so we have to do the same here: it was stubborn of Robben to take that penalty, and when it came to a shootout he backed out...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Look, what did subbing off Mueller mean? Meant that we weren't planning for the game to last longer than 90 mins... Mueller was supposed to take any eventual penalty during that final but he wasn't in when it was given and it was on Robben to do it again... Drogba's goal was lethal... we shouldn't have ever conceded, that's when we lost that game... that's when our mentality shattered... That goal killed me, I can't imagine what it did to the players on the pitch... You can see that Robben doesn't like to take penalties that much from then... I salute that... if I was a player I'd do like Toni Pussy Kroos or Fussballgott to not look at the penalty at all. If I was Neuer I'd have bitch slapped Fussballgott there... it's because of that attitude that we lost and deserved to lose. Neuer had to go and take a penalty... sissies.
We'll never know, someone else might have missed it too...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Well... Yesterday my bro said to me something in a moment when I thought exactly the same thing... Arthuro was walking to that ugly-looking part of the stadium in that horrid black and yellow and they were making ape-sounds... That's when he said "I wouldn't want to take one of these, you know!"
Actually, what happened to us in 2012 was neccessary for us to grow... Bastian took the hardest one... And it was not bad... But he hit the post... Many just don't look for superstituous reasons... Let them do so... That Drogba goal was hard, yes... But somebody else might've felt better, especially in that and DURING that game...
Don't forget that Neuer is a good shooter... He also took one against Dortmund last year... It's not about the position you play - it's about character... Neuer had it... And Robben developed it after that final...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 7:15 pm

It's unfair to blame a player that helped a team get in those heights... Roberto Baggio was the player of the tournament in '94(not officially though but he was close) but that missed penalty is probably haunting him still today. He didn't get the chance for redemption like Robben...
There are no penalty takers with 100% accuracy unless if you never took one or just one.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:36 pm

True... But had it been a good and powerful shot and Cech had to do magic, well, so be it... What Robben did though was merely playing a passing game with his former teammate...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 7:43 pm

He was intimidated or something... he noticed maybe that the keeper was going to the side he was going to shoot but it was too late to change course and just passed. :P Sometimes players hit the post or shoot higher when intimidated by the keeper, like Messi or Schweini. It's a thing of instant, wrong signals sent to the brain...
Cech is an intimidating figure between the posts... a good keeper.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun May 22, 2016 8:29 pm

No doubt about it... And Robben should've known... Still... At least the ball should've been kicked, not touched

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 22, 2016 10:09 pm

I agree with both of you. A lot went wrong in that game and some things were done that should never have happened, but I also think Robben shouldn't have been the one to take it. Still, can't blame considering how everyone chickened out.

I have no idea why we're discussing this though. :coffee:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby albanian7 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:39 am

#12 wrote:Well... Yesterday my bro said to me something in a moment when I thought exactly the same thing... Arthuro was walking to that ugly-looking part of the stadium in that horrid black and yellow and they were making ape-sounds... That's when he said "I wouldn't want to take one of these, you know!"
Actually, what happened to us in 2012 was neccessary for us to grow... Bastian took the hardest one... And it was not bad... But he hit the post... Many just don't look for superstituous reasons... Let them do so... That Drogba goal was hard, yes... But somebody else might've felt better, especially in that and DURING that game...
Don't forget that Neuer is a good shooter... He also took one against Dortmund last year... It's not about the position you play - it's about character... Neuer had it... And Robben developed it after that final...

Vidal's penalty was really good btw
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Kingsley Coman: Bayern Munich teenager wins eighth major trophy [source]
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Mon May 23, 2016 5:50 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Kingsley Coman: Bayern Munich teenager wins eighth major trophy [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon