You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 16, 2016 3:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:tbh I will only concern myself about our own Kimmich... Coman is not yet ours...

Your crazy dude. Coman has ten times as much potential than Kimmich does. And he is as good as ours.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon May 16, 2016 3:35 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:There a good reason why Coman never got much time with Carlo at PSG

Ever crossed your mind that he was like 16 and still Carletto made him debut?

Point is neither managers gave him the trust that Pep does young players. Blanc, Allegri and Carlo.

Pep is a different breed of a manager. He gave Tello and Cuenca all significant gametime during his tenure at barcelona and neither are with the team at the moment.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:38 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:tbh I will only concern myself about our own Kimmich... Coman is not yet ours...

Your crazy dude. Coman has ten times as much potential than Kimmich does. And he is as good as ours.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

:lol:

I am not saying the opposite but IMO Kimmich showed class whenever he was employed be it at RB,LB,CB,CM ... you name it .. bar that away match vs Juve.
Coman needs to improve a lot... his finishing and decision making are as green as the Irish countryside :)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:13 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Point is neither managers gave him the trust that Pep does young players. Blanc, Allegri and Carlo.

Pep is a different breed of a manager. He gave Tello and Cuenca all significant gametime during his tenure at barcelona and neither are with the team at the moment.

He left when blanc came
Allegri played him in ucl final and gave him enough chances that's the reason we got to know him in the first place..
CARLO gave a 16yo his ligue 1 debut in a cashico club.

there now that I am done with you..

Ramsej bro...I understand your concerns but I would suggest that refrain from just looking at the disabilities of all our players..focus on what they are good at instead and always back them to come good when they are going through a rough patch..You are the biggest admirer of Rode in this forum if I am not wrong..You even got offended when I said rode is not first XI materiaL..you admire rode but criticize Coman?
You get my point right?Look at the positives..else you could also lambast robben who basically is the most incomplete legend ever..or alaba who was disastrous as CB..or Badstuber who is always out injured..I know you have a soft spot for fan favourites and nothing wrong with that ..in fact thats the reason they are fan favourites coz people like you like them but try supporting all of them..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 16, 2016 4:21 pm

prasun77 wrote:else you could also lambast robben who basically is the most incomplete legend ever

?

Scored in almost every important game that brought us trophies... others don't have the guts to take a penalty but you and somehow you miss it and then you become the most incomplete legend ever. :roll:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Pittbay » Mon May 16, 2016 4:47 pm

JANCKER wrote:
prasun77 wrote:else you could also lambast robben who basically is the most incomplete legend ever

?

Scored in almost every important game that brought us trophies... others don't have the guts to take a penalty but you and somehow you miss it and then you become the most incomplete legend ever. :roll:

I think he's referring more to Robben's one-dimensional left-footedness and injury plagued career, but Wembley erased all of the past demons (except the WC perhaps).

Regarding Coman, he'll be fine. Growth takes time. Even if he doesn't hit Robbery levels, he'll still be a hell of a player. No need to worry. 8)
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 pm

prasun77 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:

He left when blanc came
Allegri played him in ucl final and gave him enough chances that's the reason we got to know him in the first place..
CARLO gave a 16yo his ligue 1 debut in a cashico club.

Blanc came in in 2013. Coman left in 2014. Carlo giving a debut for 3 minutes doesn't mean anything. Nor does Allegri giving Coman gametime in the CL final in the 89th minuted because coman was the only attacker on the bench.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:24 pm

I'm not worried at all about Coman, Robbery probably only have 40-ish appearances between them. I'm sure he will find his minutes.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 16, 2016 6:41 pm

I hope that we'll have more of those "incomplete legends"... If Coman turns to be 1/2 of Robben, he'll be fine.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby prasun77 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:56 pm

"incomplete legends" are not something you would like.."complete legends" are better you know..and as far as "half of robben" is concerned.."half of robben" is not good enough..robben is fantastic ..don't get me wrong but "half of robben" is not good enough.
Robben never finished in the top 3 for Ballon d'or..I have that expectation from coman..He has that talent..if he fulfills it then okay if not then never mind...
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 20, 2016 11:41 am

JANCKER wrote:I hope that we'll have more of those "incomplete legends"... If Coman turns to be 1/2 of Robben, he'll be fine.

A bit hard to score when you can only use 1/2 of a foot. :P :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Fri May 20, 2016 1:04 pm

He has better finishing with one foot than Coman with both... :P
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Paddy » Fri May 20, 2016 4:59 pm

JANCKER wrote:

?

Robben actually missed penalties in two straight games back in 2012, in the DFB and UCL. My main problem with him was, you never, ever shoot a penalty when a foul has been comitted against you and he shot it against a former teammate. Then when he missed that one, players were resigned to the defeat. I imagine there were plenty of others willing to take that first penalty.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Fri May 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Paddy wrote:I imagine there were plenty of others willing to take that first penalty.

This image doesn't quiet fit that theory... and Neuer stepping in to take one in the PS is just further proof.

Jupp said that the designated PT was supposed to be Mueller but he was subbed off... we lost the game when Drogba scored, we weren't ready for anything more.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:05 am

Nah, Robben had his share... We also were ahead TWO penalties after two shots... There were more occasions and opportunities to win it...
Also, Froooonck was the one who was fouled for the penalty, not Robben...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion