You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby SBash22 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:41 am

JANCKER wrote:He needs a surveillance camera 24/7... I'm afraid that Robben might do something to him. :roll:
I would suggest him not to take food from Robben or anything in the next days.

thats the beauty of it though..... is there any doubt that over the past 2 years that Robben woulda been in the starting lineup today? He woulda been wayyy too essential to keep out.... they needed him

With Coman and Costa now here, we have the ability to give Robben the proper rest needed..... he doesnt need to be playing 90 minutes twice a week anymore.... and hopefully that helps keep him healthy

to be honest, I dont think Robben is the one who should be worried about playing time...... I think Gotze could be the one who suffers a cut in minutes

that being said, that would require our entire squad to be healthy..... and we all know that will never happen haha
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:53 am

This guy is already the player i enjoy the must to watch in Bayern. So much potential and so good while still a kid.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby German-American » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:39 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:This guy is already the player i enjoy the must to watch in Bayern. So much potential and so good while still a kid.

Couldn't have said it better, I am in awe whgen watching him play, not b/c he is so good, but because he is so young and has that talent. I see him improving from every game! This is something so rare for us to have, shame on Juve for not exploiting him earlier. Props to our scouts!!
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SBash22 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:12 am

German-American wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:This guy is already the player i enjoy the must to watch in Bayern. So much potential and so good while still a kid.

Couldn't have said it better, I am in awe whgen watching him play, not b/c he is so good, but because he is so young and has that talent. I see him improving from every game! This is something so rare for us to have, shame on Juve for not exploiting him earlier. Props to our scouts!!

I'll give Juve a pass for last year..... they won their league, cup, and made the CL finals.... they had a 2 man attack lead by Tevez, Morata, and Llorente with a dynamic midfield..... they didnt need him to play a major role in their lineup

but I have on clue what theyre doing this year.... they brought in Cuadrado, then god rid of Coman, and had no intention of playing with wingers.... until they realized they had no playmakers outside and had to find a way to get Cuadrado there..... now, they could desperately use someone creative on the left opposite Cuadrado

like I said, I have no clue what their gameplan was for this offseason..... but they butchered it..... and its 1 thing to just make a bad signing or 2.... but what they did had no direction and made zero sense...
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby German-American » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:13 am

And they refuse to use that other striker. He's been good for them but the coach isn't selecting him

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 am

Why do you think Conte abandoned them? Because he didn't like their policy. Allegri took charge again of a club that none of the top managers would like to take charge as he did at AC Milan. Juve switched to money-making... Allegri will get the blame as always but I think he's a good manager.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:36 am

Something still doesn't impress me about this kid. I haven't yet jumped on the Coman bandwagon. Not sure what it is about him I'm unsure about, apart from some decision making (all part of being a kid). Maybe I'm getting my dislike of all Italian clubs get in the way :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:19 am

SBash22 wrote:
German-American wrote:

I'll give Juve a pass for last year..... they won their league, cup, and made the CL finals.... they had a 2 man attack lead by Tevez, Morata, and Llorente with a dynamic midfield..... they didnt need him to play a major role in their lineup

but I have on clue what theyre doing this year.... they brought in Cuadrado, then god rid of Coman, and had no intention of playing with wingers.... until they realized they had no playmakers outside and had to find a way to get Cuadrado there..... now, they could desperately use someone creative on the left opposite Cuadrado

like I said, I have no clue what their gameplan was for this offseason..... but they butchered it..... and its 1 thing to just make a bad signing or 2.... but what they did had no direction and made zero sense...

Their loss our gain:twisted:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:23 am

Juve had high hopes on Zaza who did very well at Sassuolo. However atm he is not impressing.
They also have Dybala and next season they will get back Berardi from Sassuolo as well... He is a wide attacking forward.... Maybe that is why they gave up on Coman

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Dybala is really the second coming of the new argentina kids.

Better than both vietto and iturbe. However, Allegri is a terrible manager. Juve don't play with wingers, so, it made sense for both parties.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Allegri is a terrible manager

Try and do better than that with players that come by zero parameter only... I dare Pep to take charge there and see how terrible of a manager Allegri really was, since from next year they'll probably play without Pogba.
Ancelotti faked a disease in the summer to not take charge of any Italian team of the moment... that tells you enough.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:20 pm

#12 wrote:I've never seen a player below 20 making his case to become a starter THIS well in the last 10 years...
I still think Costa is too "bad" of a finisher to play on the right, but Coman is ale to play on both sides and I think he's getting better by the game... You can actually see his confidence grow... Well done!

:shock:

The kid looks pretty good but let's not get carried away :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Am not... ;)

But he DOES look very promising...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:44 pm

So did Shaqattack before he started to hang out with Robben. :lol:
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Yeah, I think that even Shaqiri had more impressive performances in his first season.

So let's go step by step. :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion