You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Pelin wrote:Real won't get much from Ronaldo on marketing after he is 33-34.

I won't challenge you on that as I'm no expert, but keep in mind Ronaldo also contributes to their image and prestige just like the Galacticos did before him. They want him to retire there rather than look like they let go the player whom they've been promoting as the best in the world for years.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Rummenigge: "We're going to improve our youth tremendously. We are going to scout the best, develop the best so that we'll have new 'Muellers'"
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:27 pm

out of curiosity went to search something on him...
check out the last goal in this video :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:06 am

JANCKER wrote:Rummenigge: "We're going to improve our youth tremendously. We are going to scout the best, develop the best so that we'll have new 'Muellers'"

An indirect confirmation of belief in Muller? I think not everything is as rosy as they're putting out in public...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:21 pm

This guy is the reason bayern are an average club he should be replaced with someone having higher ambitions and greater personality someone who is a copy of Uli..
And I don't trust Lahm for his role either..earlier I did..But he lost 3/4 of my respect when he was pointlessly backpassing the ball against atletico madrid(which was a revenge game as a sidenote) in the 90th min when we were 1-0 down..
IMO get Kahn for the job..his mentality is topclass he statement against valencia in the shootouts "I saved 3 penalties because I had too." says it all.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:50 pm

prasun77 wrote:This guy is the reason bayern are an average club he should be replaced with someone having higher ambitions and greater personality someone who is a copy of Uli..
I agree on Hoeness and his replacement but Uli was one of a kind

prasun77 wrote:IMO get Kahn for the job..his mentality is topclass

I don't like Kalle for that role either but just to point out how wrong your whole idea is and how bad you expressed it...

When we talk about personality in Bayern and you implying that Rummenigge has no personality then with all due respect you have to buy a couple of DVD's ask some older guys or read some books about what kind of leader & player Karl Heinz Rummenigge was in his prime. I can't pick one out of Matthaus,Kahn,Kaiser or Kalle fortunately we had giant leaders with iron cojones but personality alone doesn't lead you to success being a CEO or a President in a club such as Bayern, I can guarantee you that! Personality is just another element to be successfull in this role.

Your excuse for Lahm being unqualified for the task is hilarious, we're talking about an office-manager job and Lahm's silent leadership may be a key to become one day one of our key management people. As I said being a leader on the pitch doesn't make you a president, that's for sure!

We have become an average club ? :lol:
How come exactly ? Last time I checked we were breaking records
*securing the fastest winning BuLi title ever
*four straight titles
*five straight CL semis ans the list goes on
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:09 pm

I am sure that Kahn wouldn't humiliate the club like kalle did in the odegaard saga..Next the Pep saga.."Sklave Rummenigge!"..this is not coined by me it was coined by fans in munich..a bayern ceo should be better than this..
..numerous other occasions but since you agreed with me on the fact that Kalle should be replaced i leave it here..
Reschke does a marvelous job no doubt he does what he is required to do..he has not been brought in to buy superstars but to find young gems or underrated players like..coman,costa,sanches..
But we also need to buy players who would immediately make an impact in the 1st team by the current policy I can't help but think that they are deliberately just restricting the no. of buys to 1 per season lewa,benatia,vidal,hummels..you see..1 per season..there are exceptions which go on and prove the rule..And this rule/policy i am 100% certain is not Reschke's..it is KHR's..If you don't have money then find a way to get money but try to stay on top don't contend with mediocrity..
Kahn is well respected by the newer generations of Bayern fans as well as the older ones as well as the players and has worldwide recognition in fact many people living outside germany stated liking bayern/germany solely because of him in the recent generations..I am pretty sure he won't do anything to be called "Sklave Kahn!"..

As far as average club is concerned ..
I can't call a club whose CEO makes statements like "Rising salaries worry me.""38 million for hummels is a lot of money.""We couldn't have been able to afford sanches after Euros." a "World Class club".In my opinion bayern "should be" as good as "Real" madrid and Barcelona not a club which finishes 2nd to Atletico Madrid..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:29 pm

You mentioned personality and four names(Lahm,Hoeness,Kahn,Rummenigge) for the same role future or present, I didn't say that I liked Kalle's management on several matters or his statements from now and then but I disagreed with you because you stated a matter of personality, well Kalle like it or not is a big persona for worldwide football not only Bayern, his past as a player is unquestionable and he achieved to become Bayern's Chairman & ECA's too where got elected(!) by others football bosses = recognition & trust. That's what I pointed out!

As for the transfer policy I don't get why you're so upset while supporting Bayern, we are who we are and on that matter we're being very thorough and... stingy, we're the club we're today with that transfer policy and if I could give a grade would be A+ in our transfer policy. I agree that if we need to stay at the same level we need to spend on 2-3 mega-transfers though.

Why do you accusse KHR for the transfer policy? Uli Hoeness might be the architect of this policy, what makes you think considering his past and mentality that the transfer policy will change so dramatically? You really think that with Uli Hoeness in charge Bayern will spend €150m on 3 players or the same amount in a single transfer window for every coming transfer windows? Highly unlikely if not impossible!

I'm defending KHR? obnoxious :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Uli hoeness would have been long lost in the sands of time if he he had been incapable in adapting to times..he resurrected the club remember when he bought toni,ribery ,klose and ze roberto in the same transfer window..he did it coz the team needed it ..
He will do that again if the need arises I'm sure..He wouldn't want to be losing out on this status of a global superclub that we have now attained..
OTOH KHR would be happy enough if we end up winning the bundesliga year on year but get knocked out Ro16 every time..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:42 pm

I know Bayern are one of the top clubs in the world in the same bracket as the Spanish giants but it's not in the club culture to be breaking transfer records like they do. I agree that Bayern have missed on talented players(mainly KdB)but their transfer policy has been quite effective. Luck has a lot to do in football and these past couple seasons Bayern has been on the unfortunate end of the stick.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Coman » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:46 pm

prasun77 wrote:And I don't trust Lahm for his role either..earlier I did..But he lost 3/4 of my respect when he was pointlessly backpassing the ball against atletico madrid(which was a revenge game as a sidenote) in the 90th min when we were 1-0 down.

Poor Lahm, he will never recover from the respect you no longer have for him.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I know Bayern are one of the top clubs in the world in the same bracket as the Spanish giants but it's not in the club culture to be breaking transfer records like they do. I agree that Bayern have missed on talented players(mainly KdB)but their transfer policy has been quite effective. Luck has a lot to do in football and these past couple seasons Bayern has been on the unfortunate end of the stick.

Apart from Ibrahimovic, which was cash + Eto'o (totalling to about €65m I think), Barcelona's most expensive transfer by 2013 was David Villa on €40m, same fee as Javi. After that, seeing that football has changed, they adapted by blowing money on Neymar and Suarez. Bayern didn't, and we lost on all fronts. We're not in the same bracket as the Spanish giants.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Coman » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I know Bayern are one of the top clubs in the world in the same bracket as the Spanish giants but it's not in the club culture to be breaking transfer records like they do. I agree that Bayern have missed on talented players(mainly KdB)but their transfer policy has been quite effective. Luck has a lot to do in football and these past couple seasons Bayern has been on the unfortunate end of the stick.

Apart from Ibrahimovic, which was cash + Eto'o (totalling to about €65m I think), Barcelona's most expensive transfer by 2013 was David Villa on €40m, same fee as Javi. After that, seeing that football has changed, they adapted by blowing money on Neymar and Suarez. Bayern didn't, and we lost on all fronts. We're not in the same bracket as the Spanish giants.

We are on the same bracket on a financial point of view.

We aren't on the same bracket on transfer policy.

Always time to adapt.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Rafinha: "Mr. Rummenigge knows what he is doing and when to say something. He is a very good friend of us." [SPORT1]

He was probably referring to Kalle's criticism of Boa here...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby kod2600 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:26 pm

prasun77 wrote:And I don't trust Lahm for his role either..earlier I did..But he lost 3/4 of my respect when he was pointlessly backpassing the ball against atletico madrid(which was a revenge game as a sidenote) in the 90th min when we were 1-0 down..

Judging a person's future performance in an executive position based on a match as an actual player. One match. Cool.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion