You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:55 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Yes we should... Monday games... WTF????:evil:

I like Monday games, and so should fans. The less games played at the same time means the more live matches one can watch. I don't understand how the fan loses. In fact they should be separated even more in my opinion, like playing on Saturday and Sunday at like 10am.

Ppl work on Tuesdays...
If they want that they can always increase the number of matches on Sunday... 1on Fri & 4 each on Sat & Sun. And one of the Sat games can be scheduled for 20:00...
You know what ? In football, fans are the last stake holders to be thought of... And football without fans in Nothing!!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:57 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Yes we should... Monday games... WTF????:evil:

I like Monday games, and so should fans. The less games played at the same time means the more live matches one can watch. I don't understand how the fan loses. In fact they should be separated even more in my opinion, like playing on Saturday and Sunday at like 10am.

Ppl work on Tuesdays...
If they want that they can always increase the number of matches on Sunday... 1on Fri & 4 each on Sat & Sun. And one of the Sat games can be scheduled for 20:00...
You know what ? In football, fans are the last stake holders to be thought of... And football without fans in Nothing!!!

Actually probably more people work on Saturday afternoons than Monday evenings.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:02 am

Maybe, Mutu, but if you take our club for example... Most Bayern Fans travel 3 or MORE hours to the game... AND BACK! You cannot do that on weekdays and it's even kind of hard on Sundays... Those people take all their days off for Bayern - they have a point...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:15 am

Exactly... Maybe#12can say more on this... The majority of bayern fans do not reside in munich...
Those who do support the old donkeys.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:35 am

Well, I'm one of them, even though I'm in Munich WAYYY fewer than I used to be...
There's actually quite a lot coming from around my home, which is about 2 1/2 hours away...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 pm

#12 wrote:
tflags wrote:That is quite a stupid actitude by the so called hard fans.

How so? They speak of "sportsmanship" and that it should be a core value of every "Bayer" - and I don't think they're wrong...

First off they are complaining about a proposal which KHR didn't formulate. It was the DFB who came up with the plan. Half of the weight for the proposal has nothing to do with ratings but rather resting period for Europa League contenders. Now how many times does this happen in the course of a season in order to make it something that will really affect attending fans? Once, twice per season?

Even if the above mentioned fact wasn't the case, wouldn't you rather sacrifice a couple of games (or one per half) of the season to increase the value of tv rights for overseas markets? Or are you happy with having Kroos playing in Madrid (Madrid's main source of income comes from one of the unfairest TV rights distribution schemes in Europe) today, Müller in Manchester tomorrow?

Right now I'm watching Shackles (pun intended) vs Dortmund. That wouldn't be possible if they kept that scheme of having all these games played at the same time á la 1970s. So for me distributing the airing times for these matches means I can watch more Sané in person rather than having Kicker's opinion to tell me.

BTW Kagawa just scored. The bastard.

So yes, I feel the hypocrisy of the fans complaining about one thing, ignoring the truth about others completely. Take the case regarding Doha's Airport sponsorship for Bayern. Half the country and this forum turned in revolt about having a human rights regime dealing with the club. Fine, what about Gazprom. That company has more sponsorships deals than Emirates Airlines I swear. I don't see anyone complaining.

BTW, inSANE just scored!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If they want that they can always increase the number of matches on Sunday... 1on Fri & 4 each on Sat & Sun. And one of the Sat games can be scheduled for 20:00...

I think we should introduce a Sunday lunchtime kickoff.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Well, of course those fans think about fan culture - and therefore themselves ;) - first...
Thing is, a lot of the Bundesligas attraction comes from atmosphere, doesn't it? And since they'Re not just arguing for Bayern, but fans in Germany generally act as a union, so they don'T do this for Bayern alone... I see some of your points... But from their perspective it'S still not hypocritic...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:If they want that they can always increase the number of matches on Sunday... 1on Fri & 4 each on Sat & Sun. And one of the Sat games can be scheduled for 20:00...

I think we should introduce a Sunday lunchtime kickoff.

It has been introduced in italy... an afaik not all are in its favor...
The Napoli coach said the atmosphere is surreal ...
The best prog would be
Friday 1 game at 20.30
Sat 1 game at 14.00
3 games at 16.00
1 game at 20.30

Sun 1 game at 14.00
1 game at 16.00
1 game at 20.00
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby kod2600 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:40 am

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:22 pm

FCB-Boss on FIFA, Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union, Sanches and Robben

Munich - In the big interview with the Münchner Merkur Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge talks about new challenges, the Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union, Sanches' age - and Robben as Tiger of Eschnapur.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is proper style to Interview: US-style and FC-Bayern-like. The chairman of FC Bayern wearing jeans, a red shirt, on his chest, the logo with the stations of the public relations tour of the States. In a suite on the eleventh floor of the "Ritz Carlon" Charlotte explained it comfortably in a bed the situation of FC Bayern, the Bundesliga and the world football.
Mr Rummenigge, you were here in the US with Philipp Lahm in baseball . Your captain mixed with - it has also itching, time to swing the bat?

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: Not really, Philip has done well. He has practiced something at the hotel, I heard (grins). I have for a chat with the organizers as they commercialize baseball.

The pressure to open up new markets, is also growing because the purchasing power of the British increased so eminent. Is this new trading the biggest challenge that the FC has to master for some time?

Rummenigge: lamentation is useless, I'm not fond of it. You have to make things and adapt his philosophy might. That's us this year well done. We have been ahead of the market. For example, when Renato Sanches was known at the European Championships, he had already signed with us. Den we won because the others have just planned their vacation. It was also important to equip our core players with long-term contracts. As a sign to all interested parties: With us there is nothing to pick up. The door is closed, and when it is closed, you can open any more.

The British could knock with the 100-million-hammer ...

Rummenigge: Because we had Thomas Müller last year can already sell for a historic transfer record at Manchester United. But not get us any further. Football is still a piece of matter of the heart. Many club owners in England, I think football is quite the hobby.

"The Bundesliga is an urgent need get going"

Expect after Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union impact on the exchange market? If the purchase and appeal of sterling disappears, would get the feel and the Premier League.

Rummenigge: The pound was higher against the euro always at an advantage. The emphasis is on "was". Now the British must first adapt their statutes. I am curious if the Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union might also cause that the British promote their youth football properly. At the European Championships, it was not so far away with the English national team. I have to say: I'm not afraid of the English.

Where they are as busy as your FC Bayern - and not only in the form of a single club 19 first division of the island this summer on international tours. From Bundesliga traveling only four over the world to make the German football popular.

Rummenigge: Many German coaches think as wrong when they avoid long flights. We have an obligation. See: Now we have the new TV contract with 1.16 billion euros a year. This is very positive, praise, as many people have done a good job. But now all screaming for more money and ignoring the fact that you have to give something in return for this money. I think it's great that Mainz has gone to Colorado. And if now whine some: We know no one, I say: "Get out, this is the first step" The Bundesliga must urgently get into gear. All have options. I emphasize: all! Everyone is obliged to promote the brand.

Walking also Bayern for more money when the end of August the distribution of new television million is being negotiated?

Rummenigge: I do not scream. I expect a serious and fair solution by the DFL in which the top clubs are considered according to their function as a locomotive.

Men like Sanches today are outrageously expensive, the contracts shall only be renewed if the remuneration rise. How great is the danger that the FC Bayern bleeds in this complex?

Rummenigge: The danger I do not see. We have also increased revenue and expanding our partnerships. We will now present our fourth sponsor of the US and are not yes to holiday here. It has been absolutely right to have set up an office in the US two years ago. We go to great lengths for our budgets. In the US, the team accompanied a convoy of 70 people. 70!

But the revenue increase because actually analogous to the issues?

Rummenigge: It's like this: We will not and can not pay salaries as Manchester City. But I also do not feel that all players want to England. For various reasons: The Premier League is stressful, the food, the climate ...

... And the reputation of the FC Bayern perhaps worth anything? Or is that thought too romantic?

Rummenigge: No, there are three clubs that have a romantic image: Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and FC Bayern. This advantage we have. Get players from these three clubs inquiries, they usually come also.

Do you have sweaty palms when you spend 35 million euros plus X for a 18-year-old Sanches?

Rummenigge: That's an awful lot of money, something we do not need to discuss. But I sat down with Carlo Ancelotti in March. We agreed: This player is worth this risk. At the European Championships has already seen what a tremendous power he brings, and what a personality because of the square is - 18! That's impressive.

Is he 18?

Rummenigge: Of course. We have checked that. There are documents such as a birth certificate from the hospital, there are photos, videos. The boy has just made ​​with 16 enormous physical boost. And he probably has pumped out at the gym. But he's 18, there is no doubt.

The Dortmund have invested a lot of money: 119 million Euro. chasing Bayern, has become a costly affair. Do you care that the BVB still a good ten years verhebt again?

Rummenigge: This year they will once announce a record profit, because the purchases incorporated in the course of the year in the balance sheets. My colleague Hans-Joachim Watzke makes an excellent job. I believe that it will never happen again, that BVB is in financial trouble. They have a good philosophy and will be our natural competitor. It is no coincidence that Dortmund has established itself continuously - and also proof that football has not exclusively to do with money, but also with good work. The conditions were better at other locations. But in Dortmund you have worked better.

DFL CEO Christian Seifert says now, it will continue to be consequences if clubs compete with their B-team against Bayern. What do you think?

Rummenigge: He has since completely opened a pit emergency. He is not the prosecutor, and it is a matter decided by the coaches of our opponents. We are therefore not become four consecutive German champion.

Heard Gladbach Max Eberl said candidate circle when it comes to the successor of Matthias Sammer?

Rummenigge: We have no candidate circle. Until further notice, we are working - as the past four months ago - without sporting director. We have distributed the job over several shoulders, and shoulders very well.

All raving about Carlo Ancelotti. They have made contact. What makes these people so special?

Rummenigge: Carlo has a baroque way of life. He is a good representative of the dolce vita. He lives well, but he also works well - and he is unexcited. He is the right coach at the right time at the right place. I like that when one can also enjoy times.

How did the contact between you ran?

Rummenigge: A lunch with a friend. The matter was settled in five minutes. He knew that we pay no Man City-rates, but that it was not important. He wanted to help us, we wanted him, that's the whole secret. It was totally uncomplicated. That was when Pep Guardiola way just. He too wanted to, and we wanted him.

Pep Guardiola was known always measured at the Champions League. You burdens Ancelotti the same heavy target on?

Rummenigge: No. And even with Pep came only from the outside. Seven, eight clubs, including Bayern, want that trophy. But people always forget: When we reached the final in 2010, which was a big surprise. So that no one had expected. From there, the timing was higher: in 2012 lost the final, won 2013 final - it is a merciless expectation has developed. But Carlo is also ambitious, without question. We would still be measured, even arrogant when we should say: We now bring the Champions League.

Philipp Lahm said here in the US, the Bayern threatened a loss of role models as soon as he ceases and Franck Ribéry and Arjen Robben went that have marked the team long.

Rummenigge: We have, for example, Mats Hummels brought to counteract. Mats has to put its roots here and a personality character. Jerome Boateng has developed in the respect also to a figurehead. Manuel Neuer is a role model. With Lahm's farewell in 2018, a vacuum is created. But one that is filled.

The task of Hummels is: take responsibility!

Rummenigge: Yes. Sporty it is undisputed as a team with Boateng. This is the best central defensive duo that can be imagined, the two complement each other with their qualities. It is no coincidence that they admit scarcely chances with the national team.

Behind them stands Holger Badstuber, who has an unprecedented ordeal behind him. His contract runs out.

Rummenigge: He wants to finally experience a year in which he leaves everything behind. I recently had a conversation with him, he knows, as we see it. He is supposed to develop slowly. Stress-free. I have him always feel he puts himself under pressure by again wants to bring top performance quickly. His contract does not matter. Even if he should hurt again, we would extend at a fair price without question. This is not a discussion with us.

The EM, this first round, that was cold coffee "

Ribery's contract runs out also. He will like to stay.

Rummenigge: He plays here in the US very well. With him it's like Robben, they have a great importance to the fans, and I know who scored the goal in the final of Wembley, who has prepared it. We are not forgetful. I told the two boys, they have to wait a few more months. Then we will have serious discussions.

Thomas Müller complained last the ever denser match calendar. How do you stand out as ECA chief of the FIFA plans to expand the World Cup to 40 nations?

Rummenigge: I give Thomas 100 percent right. This is a perpetual motion machine of one-sidedness. See: When Franz Beckenbauer 1972 European champion, the EM was a tournament with four teams. When I took the 1980 European title, there were eight. When Matthias Sammer in 1996 celebrated the EM victory, there were 16 teams. The first World Cup I've seen really, was the 1966 World Cup: 16 teams. Everything was bloated. I can only appeal to the FIFA: Please a bit less politics, less thinking of the finances and more football. Let's be honest: The EM just in France, this first round, that was cold coffee! Boring games in a format as it was for me even as a connoisseur of the scene so that when I was asked on the beach in Sylt, which team would now play against that, I could not say it.

Will it remain with the appeal of the ECA - or consider harsher measures?

Rummenigge: First I put on the dialogue. We have soon with the players representing FIFPro a meeting and all agree: There must be an end to the eternal More, More, More! Our players are under steadily increasing. There are injury statistics, in which the numbers are increasing, because the pressure is getting higher. Years ago, the UEFA asked us to abolish the second group stage of the Champions League in order to relieve the players. The we got - with what result? The fact that the UEFA has occupied the vacant dates for international matches. That will not do. The associations are not there to make more money. You must place at the center of the football again more.

How is your contact to the new FIFA Chief Gianni Infantino?

Rummenigge: I met him two or three times and told him exactly what I tell you: "Gianni - we need again more football! Less politics! "I'm not naive. I know also that as a World Cup increase has to do with election promises in Asia or Africa. But I say quite clearly: That can not be the price. Of course it is a difficult process. Infantino has a very difficult task to bring the Fifa back on track. Here you have to support him.

Is Gianni Infantino a man who can do it?

Rummenigge: He has a lot of strength, and he will need. Because ultimately the fan decides. And the fan, you could see that at the European Championships now, has not been satisfied with the new format. The EM-increase was not a good idea.

The other day you said once, were it not for him, you would have to carve a Thomas Müller at the Lord carvers in Oberammergau. But they have indeed. What would you give to date in order?

Rummenigge: (thinks) When I look at our squad so, I have no job. I wish that all remain injury free. Especially Holger Badstuber. Or even a Arjen Robben. I phoned Arjen here in the US: He wants to play, he's hot. He runs home in Munich around like the Tiger of Eschnapur.

Interview: Andreas Werner
as translated
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:54 pm

"It was not so far away" - I think that's hilarious! German speakers will get this...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:44 am

Just before the match (vs Real) Sport1 news reported something on the lines of... KHR on Hummels...
What was that pls?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:55 am

Didn't see it, sorry...

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion