You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Champions League reform will fix current problems - Rummenigge [source]

=;
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:40 am

Jose Mourinho right to say Bayern won't sell best players - Rummenigge [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:47 pm

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:57 pm

KHR about the ESL
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/8 ... 0812098560

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:34 pm

Just came from the AGM of my local club and learned that KHR is a good friend of Birkirkara FC and especially to our member John Borg. The latter works in the name of all the small clubs in Europe and he is also a permanent member and founder of this board./committee.
Thanks kalle from now on I will never speak a bad word about you

Now get us Griezmann and Verratti

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:31 pm

your friendly local insurance rep :mrgreen:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rumenigge spoke Wednesday with Sport Bild (via ESPN FC) about the overall transfer market, and his take on Neymar’s blockbuster move to Paris Saint-Germain. Regarding the Neymar transfer, Rumenigge said: “During the course of his transfer, I asked myself what would be more important: Neymar or the Allianz Arena? Bearing in mind Neymar's transfer was even more expensive, I have to say that we prefer the Allianz Arena. It's more important to us.”

Comparing Neymar’s transfer to the construction of Allianz Arena is not as crazy as it sounds as Business Insider reported that Neymar will end up costing PSG somewhere around $528 million including the transfer fee and his reported $53 million annual contract. The construction costs of Allianz Arena, which Bayern paid in full in 2014, came out to somewhere around $400 million.

Despite breaking the Bundesliga-record transfer fee with the acquisition of French midfielder Corentin Tolisso from Lyon earlier this summer, Rumenigge said that Bayern were not prepared to pay the transfer fees required to sign a player of Neymar’s stature.

“We are not willing to do this and are unable to do this,” Rumenigge said. “Moreover, that is OK -- the public and our fans believe this is the right way, I think. Bayern must use a different philosophy.”

Rumenigge also hit out at European politicians for a perceived lack of support in creating rules to limit the spending of European clubs: “Before FFP was introduced in 2011, I went to the EU Commission in Brussels several times with then UEFA president Michel Platini. A salary cap in European football was our aim -- which was always rejected. I ask myself why, before 2011, politicians failed to support the collective wish of UEFA and the clubs."

The Bayern CEO called for “more rationality” going forward and possibly the creation of rules that would seek to cap transfer fees.

"We have to discuss this within football, between FIFA, UEFA, the ECA, leagues and player association FIFPro,” Rumenigge said. “Everyone should sit around a table -- that is my suggestion. In that way, we could attain more rational regulations in football as a whole. Otherwise, the general public no longer understands and fans are alienated."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 am

Fans believe this is the right way? comparing Allianz Arena with Neymar? it's pure demagogy from Kalle.

Btw who needs Neymar when you have 34-35 years old Ribery who can't make difference at highest level anymore? Yep, we will win CL this season with Robbery and James. Keep on dreaming.

if you don't have competitive squads for CL, Most of fans will leave for winning sides and you will be alone with your Ultras. Low ticket prices will be enough to keep them. so keep on telling lies to yourself, Kalle. We all know the end of this movie before.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:37 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rumenigge spoke Wednesday with Sport Bild (via ESPN FC) about the overall transfer market, and his take on Neymar’s blockbuster move to Paris Saint-Germain. Regarding the Neymar transfer, Rumenigge said: “During the course of his transfer, I asked myself what would be more important: Neymar or the Allianz Arena? Bearing in mind Neymar's transfer was even more expensive, I have to say that we prefer the Allianz Arena. It's more important to us.”

Comparing Neymar’s transfer to the construction of Allianz Arena is not as crazy as it sounds as Business Insider reported that Neymar will end up costing PSG somewhere around $528 million including the transfer fee and his reported $53 million annual contract. The construction costs of Allianz Arena, which Bayern paid in full in 2014, came out to somewhere around $400 million.

Despite breaking the Bundesliga-record transfer fee with the acquisition of French midfielder Corentin Tolisso from Lyon earlier this summer, Rumenigge said that Bayern were not prepared to pay the transfer fees required to sign a player of Neymar’s stature.

“We are not willing to do this and are unable to do this,” Rumenigge said. “Moreover, that is OK -- the public and our fans believe this is the right way, I think. Bayern must use a different philosophy.”

Rumenigge also hit out at European politicians for a perceived lack of support in creating rules to limit the spending of European clubs: “Before FFP was introduced in 2011, I went to the EU Commission in Brussels several times with then UEFA president Michel Platini. A salary cap in European football was our aim -- which was always rejected. I ask myself why, before 2011, politicians failed to support the collective wish of UEFA and the clubs."

The Bayern CEO called for “more rationality” going forward and possibly the creation of rules that would seek to cap transfer fees.

"We have to discuss this within football, between FIFA, UEFA, the ECA, leagues and player association FIFPro,” Rumenigge said. “Everyone should sit around a table -- that is my suggestion. In that way, we could attain more rational regulations in football as a whole. Otherwise, the general public no longer understands and fans are alienated."
I have mentioned the capping some while ago... wow so it was not crazy as somebody had told me.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 am

I'm wondering what direction the club is taking. Traditionally there were clubs which buy great players and rarely sell (like Bayern) and others which develop players and sell for profit (like Ajax). Given that we do not wish to embrace reality which won't allow us to buy top developed players in future, what will be our stance? Will we suddenly become a selling club or will we morph into a mediocre club like Athletic Bilbao?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:32 am

MUTU wrote:I'm wondering what direction the club is taking. Traditionally there were clubs which buy great players and rarely sell (like Bayern) and others which develop players and sell for profit (like Ajax). Given that we do not wish to embrace reality which won't allow us to buy top developed players in future, what will be our stance? Will we suddenly become a selling club or will we morph into a mediocre club like Athletic Bilbao?
Addendum: management seem stuck in a disbelieving or hopeful state. Fact is that transfer prices always went up, never down. Business experience tells me that being stuck in a limbo state without a clear direction is a huge mistake that risks making you irrelevant. The only thing giving me courage is that we're not the only ones in the seemingly-sinking boat.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 am

Rummenigge should use everything at his disposal to become the next FIFA President...
Then he can change everything back.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:45 am

ramsej84 wrote:Rummenigge should use everything at his disposal to become the next FIFA President...
Then he can change everything back.

But how?

People keep mentioning salary/transfer caps but I can't see how either would work.

Salary caps
So PSG get Neymar but imagine there's a salary cap in that they're only allowed to pay him €2m/season. Some Qatar entity would pay him some €30m/season in some ambassadorship or for image rights or something. Clubs would work around it in this way. It would not show up as salary, but the players would still be getting the same amount of money at the end of the day. Thus, salary caps would only end up hurting those clubs lacking the means to do such workarounds.

Transfer caps
So imagine there's a transfer cap limited at, say, €30m. Now, given that in Spain it is required by law for one to have a release clause, all top players plying their trade in Spain would have to have a release clause of €30m. Football in Spain would be f**ked big time. Imagine signing Messi and Ronaldo for €60m, and they wouldn't have the means to refuse.

Furthermore, top clubs in other countries would end up never selling their players, so buying players would become far more challenging. Why would Borussia Dortmund sell Dembele for €30m (because that would be the maximum) when he has more value to them than that? So, they would rather not sell. If nobody is selling developed players, nobody is buying developed players; thus the focus would turn to trading children: we'd start seeing 13 year olds being sold for €30m.

I'm not sure we want any of the scenarios above.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:02 am

I don't think a transfer fee cap is a good idea. People are already willing to spend 60 million for average players. I think if they were to put a cap at, say, 100 million, everyone would just ask that price for any player.

I wouldn't be against a wage cap but the truth is that is not as big of a problem. I support it more because of non-football reasons. It's ridiculous that people like Neymar earn so much when that money could be used for so much good.

What they need to fight is owners paying for transfers from their own personal funds. It's very obvious that FFP has failed to address this.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:43 am

You and Mutu might have convinced me...

maybe that agents will be abolished ?

the problem is that everything will be done underground exactly how it was in Malta until very recently...
There were caps for both wages and selling prices.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion