You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 pm

I always wanted to see Hiddink here. On the other hand I'd hate to see Löw coaching Bayern

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Tuchel might do a decent job

Yeah he should be considered too

Did I really say that? :?: :mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BayernLove » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Why don't we get this guy instead?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby thebigbug » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:23 am

You think Hoeness is capable of getting Oral? :lol:
thebigbug
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:31 am

Hoeneß gets what Hoeneß wants!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am

Sammer has quite clearly said that he doesn't want to work as a coach anymore and that he's found his calling as a "sporting director" or whatever the individual teams like to call it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 am

^ Hehe just saw that, in relation to the coach transfer thread ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hhhh4 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:20 pm

i know im going to get lot of hate for this but jupp shod leave next season,the season is long and im getting a felling that we aren't going to do that good he is making some strange decisions we won all the games but we haven't bean playing that good we were lucky and that luck is going to end sooner than later.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:27 pm

hhhh4, don't you get tired of repeating the same negative statement? At the end of the season, the board will review Heynckes' performance and decide whether to keep him or to fire him, same as every other season and every other coach. However, based on his results, it looks unlikely.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hhhh4 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm

MUTU wrote:hhhh4, don't you get tired of repeating the same negative statement? At the end of the season, the board will review Heynckes' performance and decide whether to keep him or to fire him, same as every other season and every other coach. However, based on his results, it looks unlikely.

the fact that his contract is not extended speaks for itself i don't think the board will wait till the end of the season he will get a extension in winter brake or we will getting an new coach next season.I know im repainting myself and he is a good coach and i hope bayern win everything this season but is he the coach that can win everything don't think so.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby AdepT » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

hhhh4 wrote:i know im going to get lot of hate for this but jupp shod leave next season,the season is long and im getting a felling that we aren't going to do that good he is making some strange decisions we won all the games but we haven't bean playing that good we were lucky and that luck is going to end sooner than later.

After reading your posts, all of which are negative, I, sometimes doubt if you're a Bayern fan! :-k

Should we extend his contract? If he takes us to glory then why not!
He himself has stated that he might retire if he doesn't feel he is upto the job. He may continue if he feels like he can win things. He has stood by Bayern many times. Sammer already commented that he's been kept in loop about the new coach thing or his extension. He'll play an important role in deciding the new coach if a new one is brought to Bayern. The process for lookout is on but if Jupp performs and wants to continue, he would get an extension. That'd be totally fine with me.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Jupp Heynckes has won the Champions League with Real Madrid in 1998 and in his following season coaching in the Champions League he was just one penalty shootout away from winning it again (last season).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:43 pm

JH is an amazing coach and we will find it hard to replace him. Not because there aren't better coaches (trust me, there more than definitely are), but rather because it's hard to find a willing coach better than him that fits the Bayern style as perfectly as him.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:56 pm

This is just my opinion but I think Bayern will try to extend his contract but he will choose to retire.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Commodore » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:10 pm

What we have to understand about the Bayern-Heynckes relationship is that he's not just any old coach for us, just as well as we're not just any old club for him. Uli Hoeneß and Jupp Heynckes are what in today's "NetSpeak" is often referred to as BFFs. To this day Hoeneß says that one of the biggest mistakes he made was firing Heynckes in 1991. Hadn't he done it then I'm sure Heynckes would have become "our" Alex Ferguson/Arsene Wenger. Either way, they remained close friends and whatever they will decide they will do so together and, and that's the most important thing, with the best interests of the club that they both love in mind.

I personally am looking forward to the rest of this season and beyond, knowing that everything that will be done, will be done with securing a bright future for this wonderful club in mind.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bazi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 pm

The team is looking great, very fluent and versatile and hell of a lot more dangerous than last year.

Thumbs up Jupp Heynckes!
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion