You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby bastos80 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:16 pm

All those teams can knock us out.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:25 pm

bastos80 wrote:All those teams can knock us out.

They can, but we do stand a chance (and the same applies for RM).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:31 pm

And we can knock them out too..

Jupp took over from that SHIT Klinsmann created forthe last 5 matches and won 4 and drew 1..this is a world class squad and why they hell you guys are f*****g over real madrid..Neuer is much better than navas..Carvajal may even retire..Ramos as a defender is waaaaay overrated..Casemiro always gets special favors from the refree at least in all big matches..anyway javi or vidal are better than him..Bale has clearly lost it Benzema is nowhere near the class of lewandowski..they have won 2 ucl largely due to favourable decision by the refrees ,kind ucl draws and cristiano ronaldo..

Ancelotti managed to go 2-1 at bernabeu with 11 men..we will show them their place this year like we did with barca in 2013..
Last edited by prasun77 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Mani » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:27 pm

I hope he stays beyond 2018 if everything goes well this season
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby America USA » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:29 pm

bastos80 wrote:All those teams can knock us out.

We can do so too. I have no doubt that under a good manager Bayern can beat Barcelona, Juventus and PSG. RM are a tough nut to crack though but with a bit of luck they too can be tamed.

@Prasun- Navas has improved tremendously in the last year or so. Ramos is still a pretty decent CB and Varane is the fastest CB in Europe, he recovers his position in a matter of seconds. Marcelo and Dani are possibly the best FBs in Europe right now (don’t know what’s wrong with the latter, I wish him well) Casemiro may get favors but he’s possibly the best defensive mid in the game right now. Kroos and Modric are a top class CM pairing. Isco is magical at times. And unfortunately almost every year, the BBC hits top gear in the later stages of the CL. Asensio, Vasquez, Theo, Ceballos, Mayoral and Nacho are all very talented bench players. I get it you don’t like RM, none of us does actually, but try and be a bit more objective. They do have the best squad right now and that’s the reality.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby prasun77 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Look at the words you are using "improved" "decent" ..carvajal most probably has to retire so out of the question..i will post you the source if you want..
Casemiro is nowhere near the best Veratti,Vidal,Kante are all better than him in all aspects and none of them need the refrees help..
Modric has already started declining he's 32..
We have lot of other things to worry about than isco..bench players are exactly that "bench" players..
And bale is on a decline since his 1st season..
Benzema never was and never will be among the games greats..lewandowski will.
You are buying into their hype and trying to show yourself as objective..the reality is you are believeing the hype that those guys have been created since long..
We have Rudy,Sule and Coman for our bench. Also bernat is one of the best backup LBs and Rafinha is also a good bench player...sorry..we are better than them..if you don't accept it..its your problem not mine.
English and spanish media are famous for overhyping. They made rashford sound like second coming of christ and not 1 good article about kimmich from the german media. This is called "hype".

If we face them this time and the ref is not blind we will progress ..esp with jupp back.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby America USA » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:21 pm

I used to think like you until RM dismantled Juve in Cardiff. Modric is still good for one more season and Bale is a WC player but like Reus is injured a lot. Benzema’s job is to make goals for Ronaldo. I’m not saying RM is invincible because on a good day Bayern can beat them but there can be no doubt that RM is the superior team at the moment.

If we can get one more top class Winger next summer, backup CF and Goretzka then I’d say we are on par with RM. but that’s another topic altogether.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:41 pm

#12 wrote:JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP! JUPP!

Yeaaaaah yessss! Super bayern is back!

JUPP JUPP JUPP!

I cant imagine the welcome that will receive Jupp at allianz arena.

I come back to life after 5 years of death, thanks Jupp! :mrgreen:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby aterford » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Mani wrote:I hope he stays beyond 2018 if everything goes well this season

He made it sound like it's just through the end of the season, But I guess he didn't specifically rule out a longer extension or something.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Leave the man alone!

I already had the utmost respect for him - but he's doing this for Bayern, he's doing this for US! So let's enjoy every game we are gifted (I hope it's as many as possible!) - but MAN ALIVE, let the man enjoy his retirement afterwards!

I know I'm usually pretty hard on coaches myself - but coaching Bayern is no peace of cake... It's not easy... It's demanding and nerve wrecking... And I don't think it's something Jupp should keep doing for more than those 8 months... Especially at his age...

#Legend
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:14 pm

prasun77 wrote:Jupp took over from that SHIT Klinsmann created for the last 5 matches and won 4 and drew 1

Can I just comment on this even though it will be OT? Klinsmann wasn't as shit as we remember him, IMO. That 4-0 against Barca with Henry, Eto'o, Messi - I mean, we had literally our entire defence out, what do you expect? It was also Butt's first game. Klinsmann almost had his hands tied to play Rensing before that, and that was one terrible GK. The round before that we broke the CL record for largest aggregate win in KO rounds by any team. I believe that record is still standing.

In the Bundesliga, I don't remember what position we were in when Heynckes took over. What I do remember is that we still had a chance (although not in our hands) to win the Bundesliga title in the last matchday. I don't know how much of that is down the Jupp's 4 wins, or any points Wolfsburg and co. may have dropped in those 5 games, but we surely can't have been that far away before. Wolfsburg had also had a magnificent second half of the season, they were in top form.

That squad really had only about 3 good players: Ribery and Toni, maybe Klose and Lahm. Even Schweinsteiger only became really good and consistent a season later.

In my honest opinion Ancelotti (referring only to his Bayern tenure, of course) is at least twice as bad as Klinsmann.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:22 pm

With this decision to take the charge at Bayern once again, Jupp has become bigger than Bayern itself. I would never do something like this on his place after what they did to him 5 years ago in this part of the year.

Hats off, Don Jupp! :cheers:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Joachim Löw: "I find it great that Jupp Heynckes is back to coaching. Maybe in a few years he will be my successor" :D :D
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Joachim Löw: "I find it great that Jupp Heynckes is back to coaching. Maybe in a few years he will be my successor" :D :D

And will do better :wink:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 am

He will have a lot of work to do.

If nothing change, I will say the problem is not about the coach but mostly about the squad and the board who doesn't want to spend money.

If he succed (let's say Bundesliga, Pokal and SF in UCL), I would say he is the best ever and that all those overhyped manager are jokes.

The most important isn't the title. It's to have our Bayern back to prepare in the best possible way the next season with Nagelsmann or Tuchel.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion