You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby Jorge » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Now this is what I call the rumor of the day: The word among Arsenal fans is that the club is rapidly preparing a contingency plan in case they are forced to let Wenger go before or at the end of the season. Among the names mentioned to replace Arsene there seems to be a consensus on who could be a short term solution: Jupp Heyckens!
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby quaazi » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Quite retarded of a rumour, to be frank. The ADD-crowd will have forgotten in by Tuesday.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby samaj » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Wanna hear the joke of the year.

Spoiler: show
Chelsea interested in Heynckes

Chelsea are interested in appointing Jupp Heynckes to replace Rafa Benitez when the 67-year-old leaves Bayern Munich in the summer.

Source: Kicker
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 pm

You are kidding, right? That is ABSOLUTELY THE SINGLE BEST JOB ON THE PLANET FOR HIM and I am not kidding.

Just think about it. He wants to retire, he takes the London Job, starts Torres and sits Lampard specially on those CL nights; crashes out of Europe in dismal fashion. Gets fired before the winter break, promotes Gerland to caretaker job; gets Gerland fired before the end of the season; both retire happy in less than a year, go from millionaires to billionaires. Watch happily from home as Guardiola breaks his back trying to defend the three titles for Bayern...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 pm

tflags wrote:You are kidding, right? That is ABSOLUTELY THE SINGLE BEST JOB ON THE PLANET FOR HIM and I am not kidding.

Just think about it. He wants to retire, he takes the London Job, starts Torres and sits Lampard specially on those CL nights; crashes out of Europe in dismal fashion. Gets fired before the winter break, promotes Gerland to caretaker job; gets Gerland fired before the end of the season; both retire happy in less than a year, go from millionaires to billionaires. Watch happily from home as Guardiola breaks his back trying to defend the three titles for Bayern...

Or Heynckes could try and loose every game and get Chelsea relegated :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby AdepT » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Damn Pranjic left us. If this were to happen we could have asked Heynckes to buy him for some 40m Euros.
Or maybe we can divert Petersen to Chelsea for 30-35m. :idea: He'll surely out-score Torres every season. Everyone's happy.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 pm

The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm

HAHAHA Outstanding Ribsy!

Jupp is one terrifying SOB.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:24 pm

ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby samaj » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:41 am

Found this on an arabian page. (its translated through google so its retaded you can understand the point though)

Heynckes: I do not think I will accept offer Bayern to work as a consultant, I worked 50 years in football as a coach and player, it is not a world that I sit to work in the office, and if Rummenigge wanted to offer me something then he have to talk to me in person ..
Previous clubs offered me the position Vice President Verwdth (here meaning "clubs" Moenchengladbach and not Bayern).

Bild newspaper explaining the reasons for rejection of Jupp heads Bayern offers:

Just remember that Hoeness had said two months ago, thus: Jupp wanted to extend his contract as coach for an extra season, and we thank him because he did not impede contracting with Guardiola.

And Jupp is upset because Bayern announced that he will retire at the end of the season, and this thing was denied by Jupp, saying: "I'm bound by my future and I set when retired."

Two months ago, Rummenigge said in a Meeting : Jupp will post as an advisor to the club of appreciation for his efforts, not only ..

So Heynckes unhappy with the way the administration treated him ..
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby samaj » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:41 am

To be honest I kinda feel this is true, I can see it. And if so then this is not the first time our board do something like this, and I feel really really sad for Jupp
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 am

It's not the time to start talking about Jupp's future at Bayern (or outside). Let's finish our quest for the treble, and then perspective will be clear for everybody.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby samaj » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:11 pm

MoFattal wrote:It's not the time to start talking about Jupp's future at Bayern (or outside). Let's finish our quest for the treble, and then perspective will be clear for everybody.

That doesnt give them the right to tread Jupp this way
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby samaj » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 pm

On second thoughs, I can actually see it happening that he joins another team, because he never actually said that he DOES want to retire and thats final, the club said that
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:56 pm

If he were to win the treble this season you would think he would want to retire on top, but I can understand why the board acted a bit selfishly. They had a chance to get a world class manager who offers more than just great coaching for Bayern Munich. Sadly they weren't in a position to ask Pep to wait till Jupp felt like retiring before they give him the job. I doubt it was anything personal, the board was just looking after the long term future of the club....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion