You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Julio dos Santos [Julio Daniel dos Santos Rodríguez]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby kevh26 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:20 pm

always is, no club in their right mind would willingly overlook that clause... the most important thing is that we don't have the sell on clause... if he puts in good performances for wolfsburg I imagine there'd be plenty of interest... and if karimi is to go at the end of the season we'll need him!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:27 am

So you guys think he'll cut it at Wolfsburg? Do you think he'll play regularly?
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:02 pm

MUTU wrote:So you guys think he'll cut it at Wolfsburg? Do you think he'll play regularly?

of course i dont see any reasons why not to play if they really wanted him
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:20 pm

But a 6-month loan is really short and he may not get time to settle
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:56 pm

that depends, they've looked like needing a creative midfielder since d'allesandro left (despite how clumsy he was)... I think he'' go straight into the team and probably be an ever-present until the six months is up
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:46 am

kevh26 wrote:that depends, they've looked like needing a creative midfielder since d'allesandro left (despite how clumsy he was)... I think he'' go straight into the team and probably be an ever-present until the six months is up

I dont think even after 6 months he will even make it as a sub.Kalle's and hoeness are determined to bring 1-2 20m stars in the midfield/attack.Even without the signings the bayern midfield has started to become competitive
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:42 am

The loan deal with Wolfsburg has been completed and Dos Santos is with them until the end of the season.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Julio dos Santos (Julio Daniel dos Santos Rodríguez)

Postby fa » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:49 pm

Julio Dos Santos, who signed his contract with Wolfsburg this monday, broke his right leg today.. he ll be out for 10 weeks
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:50 pm

Is it just me or are there exeptional lots of broken legs @ Bayern this season?

we already lost Hargreaves and Ismael..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:42 pm

WOW, one broken leg 10 weeks out. how unlucky is that? Isn't that something :?:
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:13 am

Talk about bad luck!

Maybe Magath's men need some more calcium in their diet...
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:59 pm

Poor Dos Santos! hopefully, he`ll get well soon :P
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 06, 2007 11:09 pm

What's gonna happen to him?
Are we going to sell him?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon May 07, 2007 7:58 am

I don't think there's any news on him. I would say loan him out for another 6 months.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bm72 » Tue May 08, 2007 9:47 am

no news means he will coming back to Bayern as agreed earlier !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion