You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jürgen Klinsmann

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Jürgen Klinsmann

Postby es_bih » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 am

How is Serbia easier to qualify... COCACAF is pretty much USA and Mexico. But either way, I still think if they offered him first team football right away they could have probably had him. Too bad. He's gonna be a solid defender for years.[code][/code]
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KAHN » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

I meant competition for CB spot :D
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby es_bih » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 am

Yeah ... because Serbia's staff was smart, and got talent a spot, the US coaches bascially wanted him to go through hoops and their bullshit system before he gets a cb spot (even though he's been better than any one of the cbs we have for a while)
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby uzi716 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 pm

I don't bleiive that, Subotic played I23 for us and wanted to continue but our idiot U23 coach (now fired) snubbed him from the lineup and Subotic went to play for Serbia. The part that makes this worse is that our biggest weakness is in central defense. #-o

US coaches always favor older guys, I'm glad Jurgen is putting young guys in the lineup for our match against Mexico, we can't afford to lose anymore stars like Subotic.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby uzi716 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Klinnsman makes his national team debut tonight, he has some new faces in the squad.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby es_bih » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 am

We will probably lose regardless, but I am looking forward to tonight. A fresh start.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby hgb09 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 am

1-1. Not a bad start for Klinsi.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Bayern Munich defender Philipp Lahm is not too impressed with Jurgen Klinsmann's coaching skills and has revealed that the current USA tactician only focused on the physical aspect of the game and left tactical decisions to the players during his time with the Bavarian club.

Klinsmann took the reins at Bayern in the summer of 2008, but failed to see out the season as he was sacked with five games still to be played.

"The experiment with Klinsmann was a failure. We were only working on our fitness in training. He didn't care much for tactical stuff," cites Bild from Lahm's autobiography 'Der feine Unterschied - Wie man heute Spitzenfussballer wird', which will go on sale on Monday.

"It was up to the players to come together before a match and discuss how we were going to play. All the players knew after about eight weeks that it was not going to work out with Klinsmann. The remainder of that campaign was nothing but limiting the damage."

The 47-year-old Klinsmann had been out of work ever since he left Bayern in 2009 until his appointment as national team coach of the USA last month.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... der-jurgen
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:47 am

It's really no suprise that Lahm or any former player would such a thing of Kilinsmann.
He has never proved he is a good coach, he showed he can run and jump infront of 70,000 Germans, but we all now know Jogi Low was the tactics behind the German 2006 World Success and now Lahm credits the players for the tactics, heh.
Good luck with U.S.A. Klinsi, love to see you take them to a final... and lose to Germany. :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 am

Klinsmann won his third match in a row as USA national team coach, a 1-0 win against Panama. On 29th February he will have a more challenging opponent in the form of Italy.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 am

MUTU wrote:Klinsmann won his third match in a row as USA national team coach, a 1-0 win against Panama. On 29th February he will have a more challenging opponent in the form of Italy.

Jesus that was a tough test! :roll:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Element » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:34 pm

tflags wrote:Jesus that was a tough test!

and he mastered it with Perfection ....
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby armbrust » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 am

He won against venezuela B Team at home 1-0, they scored in the minute 98 :lol:
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby es_bih » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 am

I'm happy with him so far.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Klinsmann in pics, today he is celebrating his 50th bday [source]

Happy birthday Klinsi... =D>
I don't know but somehow he reminds me of thomas mueller, must be his smile, dives, I don't know :D
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion