You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

José Ernesto Sosa

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby FC Bajern » Wed May 09, 2007 9:11 pm

Well you can say that he failed, but on the other hand you can say that he wasn't given any chances to play, right? So how you going to perform good or get use to Bundesliga when you don't play but once every two months.

edit: I just saw that this is Sosa's thread, so the above statement is about Karimi.
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2007 9:37 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Well you can say that he failed, but on the other hand you can say that he wasn't given any chances to play, right? So how you going to perform good or get use to Bundesliga when you don't play but once every two months.

edit: I just saw that this is Sosa's thread, so the above statement is about Karimi.

Karimi played in 31 Bundesliga matches apart from matches in other cups. I think he was given a fair chance to show his talent. His main problem was his attitude.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed May 09, 2007 10:32 pm

guys Karimi really showed his talent i think and we are all aware of that. The thing is that he doesnt want to learn German ,..i dont know why..but his attitude turned to its worse when he was sitting on the bloody bench.
31 games, you dont mean 90 minutes each game ? For how many years we got him ...like three , well 10 minutes each game as a sub i dont really think its enough. He proved that he can play very good.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Wed May 09, 2007 11:18 pm

he had a reputation for being lazy even before he came to bayern and he eventually showed it in munich and since then has barely been considered to play more than a subbing role for the team.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed May 09, 2007 11:23 pm

I think Karimi's put on a lot of weight after he joined FCB(surprising given the fact that Magath was the coach)
But we just have to accept that he's quality..He was never trusted at FCB..that's all.So he was probably not so confident about playing at such a high level.

Definitely something went wrong. Maybe he had attitude problems. He can still succeed if he gets his head straight and receives some backing from the coach and board.

But, if the two parties are willing, then he will leave and pursue his career somewhere.
:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby bayern1301 » Wed May 09, 2007 11:30 pm

if it were up to me i would keep him, for another year or so. i like him for his technicality on the field, not his attitude; but if there is one thing that i believe he should do to improve his game, is to work on his crosses. theres nothing worse than seeing a player dribble past 3 defenders on the wing only to put in an inaccurate cross and thats what karimi does so often. its frustrating to watch and again if it were up to me he would be playing in the centre of the pitch for this reason.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2007 11:32 am

Back to Sosa... has anyone actually seen him play? I don't mean highlights... highlights generally only show you the good parts, and won't show you misplaced passes, losing the ball in attempted dribbles, shooting way off target, being dribbled, etc.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu May 10, 2007 12:58 pm

MUTU wrote:Back to Sosa... has anyone actually seen him play? I don't mean highlights... highlights generally only show you the good parts, and won't show you misplaced passes, losing the ball in attempted dribbles, shooting way off target, being dribbled, etc.

Don't worry..We'll see plenty of these things after he joins Bayern..For now, lets relish his good moments on the pitch..:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2007 5:50 pm

I think Sosa won't be a first teamer at Bayern. I say if we get a LM, we'd play Schweini as RM, and if we don't I believe Hamit Altintop will be ahead of Sosa in the pecking order.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu May 10, 2007 8:05 pm

MUTU wrote:I think Sosa won't be a first teamer at Bayern. I say if we get a LM, we'd play Schweini as RM, and if we don't I believe Hamit Altintop will be ahead of Sosa in the pecking order.

I disagree..I think he will start enough number of games given the amount we paid for him..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby xevi » Thu May 10, 2007 8:11 pm

but how did we pay for him?
and how many bayern pay he? i heard 4M€ but this is too many!!
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 10, 2007 8:14 pm

MUTU wrote:Back to Sosa... has anyone actually seen him play? I don't mean highlights... highlights generally only show you the good parts, and won't show you misplaced passes, losing the ball in attempted dribbles, shooting way off target, being dribbled, etc.

To be honest, I've never seen him play though his team is on TV a lot. I just never got into football from S.A. I should check it out, just like I should check out Serie A. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2007 8:35 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
MUTU wrote:I think Sosa won't be a first teamer at Bayern. I say if we get a LM, we'd play Schweini as RM, and if we don't I believe Hamit Altintop will be ahead of Sosa in the pecking order.

I disagree..I think he will start enough number of games given the amount we paid for him..

We only paid 6 million euros for him.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Thu May 10, 2007 8:42 pm

Great. If player like Haltitop, who´s a really proven player, with great reputation and was a first team starter at Schalke is in Bayern´s first team than we´re destined for glory!

I´m so optimistic about our future.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu May 10, 2007 8:45 pm

"Haltitop?" :lol:
FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion