You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

José Ernesto Sosa

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby dracus » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:47 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:In witch position does he play? :o

In case,someone didnt reply to this
He can play the hole,left wing and right wing too.Just like ribery.
This guy is real talent
And this is the first time in these years that bayen have excavated a treasure :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:17 pm

How many goals did he score last season??
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:35 pm

NVM
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:47 pm

If he´s AMR that means he doesn´t score many goals. Not Many wingers score many goals. Deisler didn´t, Schweini doesn´t etc. Only the likes of Ronaldinho, Robben, Ronaldo score plenty of goals.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:40 am

For the case you didn't know, new Bayern advisor Paul Breitner paid Sosa a visit 2 weeks ago for getting in touch with Jose and for improving the relation between him and Bayern
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Duncan wrote:For the case you didn't know, new Bayern advisor Paul Breitner paid Sosa a visit 2 weeks ago for getting in touch with Jose and for improving the relation between him and Bayern

Thanks for sharing that info, Duncan. BTW...welcome to the board. I;m sure you're the dude from the Big Soccer community and I would like to say that I always enjoy your posts on that board.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:27 pm

Yeah that freaky dude is me :)
Thanks for the flowers :wink:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:38 am

Duncan wrote:Yeah that freaky dude is me :)
Thanks for the flowers :wink:

I don't think you're freaky but if you're freaky then you'll fit right in on this board. LOL!!! BTW, your comments are always interesting and very descriptive.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:14 am

Paddy wrote:If he´s AMR that means he doesn´t score many goals. Not Many wingers score many goals. Deisler didn´t, Schweini doesn´t etc. Only the likes of Ronaldinho, Robben, Ronaldo score plenty of goals.

he is attacking midfielder/forward central
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:29 pm

supr4king wrote:
Paddy wrote:If he´s AMR that means he doesn´t score many goals. Not Many wingers score many goals. Deisler didn´t, Schweini doesn´t etc. Only the likes of Ronaldinho, Robben, Ronaldo score plenty of goals.

he is attacking midfielder/forward central

He is i meant to be our right winger ....
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:38 pm

Sosa is planned in as RM and it is definitely better to introduce him with this position than expecting from him to immediately take over the central offensive midfield position. But if he develops appropriately (in the next few years) I don't see many reasons that might speak against moving him to the centre except Bayern then already has a high quality solution for the AM
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Estudiantes vs San Lorenzo

Postby fa » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:21 am

Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Estudiantes vs San Lorenzo

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:45 am

fa wrote:Goal made by Sosa this weekend:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ny0e ... zo-20-sosa

woah great :) thanks for this, fa!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:16 pm

seems like he has the sort of pace we really need in midfield, looking forward to his arrival!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:21 pm

I was gonna put that video up, but you beat me to it! As kevh26 said, this is exactly the kind of player we're lacking at the moment, and I can't wait to see him playing with Bayern. Hopefully he'll be able to waltz through European defenses just as easily as Argentinian ones.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion