You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

José Ernesto Sosa

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:23 pm

a pre-contractual agreement is not necessary binding as so far nothing has been signed , we should wait and see.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:a pre-contractual agreement is not necessary binding as so far nothing has been signed , we should wait and see.

It really is official :!: The agreement turned into an official transfer :wink:

So hopefully he can prove his worth, unlike Dos Santos...
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:26 pm

Exactly, hopefully he can prove his worth. They seem to have got off on the wrong foot, with the wages business. Sosa is sounding greedy.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:07 pm

I totally understand him. His living in poor Argentina and if someone gives you more money (in a better league) you will stall. No arguments here.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:43 pm

Paddy wrote:I totally understand him. His living in poor Argentina and if someone gives you more money (in a better league) you will stall. No arguments here.

Argentina's hardly that bad. It's South America but its not nearly as poor as some parts of Brazil and Columbia.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:25 pm

As far as I heard the crisis in Argentina in the 80´s was very big and I bet it has influenced many families and I think most of footballers famillies as well. I don´t think any of us has the right to judge him, cause I bet we can´t imagine what life was he living...

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:24 pm

I don't know anything about a crisis in the 1980s, I'm only going by what I know about modern Argentina.
But I don't dislike him or anything. I'm extremely pleased Bayern have signed him, I hope he's good. And I'm glad he's young, because I think we need more young players in this team.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:33 pm

Then you don´t know much. The standard there is much lower than in europe and USA.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:07 pm

Apparently, it's richer than countries like Poland, Latvia and Croatia in terms of GDP per capita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... y_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:12 pm

Well yeah but it´s always like that. The center of Capitals are rich but you go a bit outside and you see many poor people. Tho I don´t know if he was poor but I still don´t blame him on wanting more money. Football is that way. And frankly I (if I wasn´t a Bayern fan) would rather play in la Liga and England.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:16 pm

I'd rather be a star in Germany with the biggest team there, rather than be playing for some mid-table team in England or Spain.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:05 am

He had an offer from Valencia. :wink:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:46 am

Paddy wrote:He had an offer from Valencia. :wink:

But wasn't that after he had already signed the pre-contract agreement? Oh well, it doesn't really matter now, cos he'll play for Bayern :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:49 pm

any news about Sosa? :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:10 pm

He's signed. Everything is finalised.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion