You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

José Ernesto Sosa

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fa » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:57 pm

Apparently the transfer would be finalised, after some representatives of Bayern went to Buenos Aires to talk with the board of Estudiantes

the transfer is worth 10.5 million euro

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/...bundeslig ... 64/103561/
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:17 pm

Bayern sweat on Sosa deal
The transfer of Argentinian midfielder Jose Ernesto Sosa to Bayern Munich is in danger of collapsing after a disagreement over wages.

from eurosport.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:22 pm

I read that a Spanish "ambassador" went to Argentina and offered Sosa an improved contract of 4.2 million euros (the pre-contract agreement was of 3.5 million euros), which Sosa is rumoured to have accepted.

So far, it's all rumours and nothing has been signed. Rest assured that the Bayern site won't delay reporting news when the deal is completely fixed.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:24 pm

fa wrote:http://www.sueddeutsche.de/...bundesliga/artikel/664/103561/

This link is broken... I think the "..."s were meant to represent something else. However, I found another article on sueddeutsche.de:

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/,tt5m3/sport/bundesliga/artikel/737/103634/
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby charger256 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:28 pm

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_918627.html also on DSF :)

Seems to be finalised. I don't know how well will Sosa perform in Europe, but i already like this transfer because we managed to get him even when other big clubs were after him. :)
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby charger256 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:35 pm

IT'S OFFICIAL !!! :wink:

Sosa is a Bayern player :roll:

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... ea5774ac22 231f7ed972aeccf
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:17 pm

charger256 wrote:IT'S OFFICIAL !!! :wink:

Sosa is a Bayern player :roll:

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... ea5774ac22 231f7ed972aeccf

Hoeness stated that the transfer is almost done, so not yet finalised. However, since its reported on the Bayern site I think we can assume its 99% sure he ll come! :D

http://www.sportal.de/nncs/fussball/200 ... 00000.html
http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_918627.html
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:28 pm

Bayern are understood to have come to an agreement with Estudiantes for the signing of midfielder Jose Sosa.

Sosa is believed to be joining the German champions in the summer for a fee in the region of €7.8million (£5.25million).

"I have been thinking very carefully about what I was going to do because this will be a very big change, not only in my career, it's a big personal change too," Sosa said.

"I will have to get adapted in the best way possible and I hope to have many chances to play because that would make things easier for me."

Bayern have already captured Hamit Altintop and Jan Schlaudraff for next season, the pair agreeing to join from Schalke and Aachen respectively.

Only 7.8 million?.. I thought it was above 10 mill :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:08 pm

Apparently Bayern treathened to take matters to FIFA, because they say their pre-contract is official. Imo, Bayern only needs to agree with Sosa about his monthly fee and then the deal should be wrapped up withing a few days.
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:09 pm

If everything goes right, Sosa will undergo a medical this monday. So the transfer could become official this week :!:
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:28 pm

Yes I heard he is in Munich. But they didn't yet announce his capture. Perhaps the medical is tomorrow?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:02 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes I heard he is in Munich. But they didn't yet announce his capture. Perhaps the medical is tomorrow?

Im also eagerly waiting for the announcement :lol:

Would be great to announce his capture just before the important match againt Real Madrid tomorrow. Maybe the Bayern board just want to wait untill the end of the week for some reason? Oh well, we will see what happens.
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:44 pm

I think it went down, on the German version of Bayern's website there's a picture of him with the headline saying something about "4 years from 1 July"...that can only mean one thing. 8)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aadapi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:49 pm

bayern sign sosa by the by how is this lad n wat is hos age?
aadapi
Getting the hang of it

Postby fa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:18 pm

Yep, its official now :!: He signed a contract keeping him in Bayern for 4 years, transfer fee is confirmed to be around 10 millions

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... 70dd6e8bed
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion