You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

José Ernesto Sosa

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fa » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 pm

More and more South-American newspapers are reporting that the deal involving Sosa to move to Bayern is done:

http://www.ole.com.ar/notas/2007/02/23/um/01369051.html

http://www.eldia.com.ar/edis/20070223/2 ... 154942.htm

Too bad none of this is confirmed in german media, so there still remains some doubts whether its real or not.. to be continued, hopefully :wink:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:10 am

I marked it as finalised in the transfer list, although it's not yet official.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:27 am

MUTU wrote:I marked it as finalised in the transfer list, although it's not yet official.

Okay, I just hope its all true what they are saying, so hopefully Bayern can confirm this transfer asap. As mentioned before, also the likes of Athletico Madrid and AcMilan were interesting in him, so would be a nice move from the Bayern board :!: (finally :P )
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:50 am

fa wrote:Athletico Madrid and AcMilan were interesting in him, so would be a nice move from the Bayern board :!: (finally :P )

yeess :D :D i remember last year when Atletico were quicker than Bayern and signed Aguero. Finally Bayern's management did something good and fast :P

btw any idea how much did they pay for him :?:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:47 pm

supr4king wrote:
fa wrote:Athletico Madrid and AcMilan were interesting in him, so would be a nice move from the Bayern board :!: (finally :P )

yeess :D :D i remember last year when Atletico were quicker than Bayern and signed Aguero. Finally Bayern's management did something good and fast :P

btw any idea how much did they pay for him :?:

Its been reported that Bayern paid up to $ 14million, think its about 10 million EURO, so still very expensive for a 21year old player but we paid the same amout to Koln for Podolski.. I believe Atheletico Madrid paid around 26million for Aguero, quite remarkable for a club not even playing Champions League. This once more shows the lack of income (mostly out of TV rights) so Bayern cannot compete on the transfer market..
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:11 pm

Sosa will be in Munich from today till Wednesday, along with two Estudiantes officials, to sign the contract and do the medical. Apparently, Bayern had tried to sign him in the winter break but hadn't managed to.

Valencia and Real Zaragoza also bid for the player, but Bayern outbidded them :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:49 pm

Finally a german newspaper mentions the "almost" finalised transfer of Sosa !!
I'm just curious why the bayern board doesnt announce this transfer official, hopefully this will happen within a few weeks

http://www.sport1.de/de/apps/news/news- ... 09318.html

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_909447.html
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:59 pm

lol, even the newspaper in my home country are reporting the signing of Sosa :!: There seems to be some confusion about the actual transfermoney, since some report its about 5 million others says its 10million euro.. I tend to believe to last one, since a bid of Athletico Madrid (5millions) was rejected by the board of Estudiantes
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:30 pm

Hmms, there seems to be some trouble with the finalisation of the transfer. Apparently Valencia also did a bid that was a lot higher than that of Bayern..
Hoeness stated that Bayern had a Pre-contract, so normally things should turn out. Sosa himself seems to have less interest of playing in the Bundesliga, probably because of the Valencia bid..

Hoeness also stated that if Bayern were unable to land Sosa, they would try to get Trochowski back to Munich
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:50 pm

fa wrote:
Hoeness also stated that if Bayern were unable to land Sosa, they would try to get Trochowski back to Munich

mmm...Not Bad at all....:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:56 pm

From what I read, Sosa has not even travelled to Munich as he was supposed to. The pre-contract stated a salary of 3.5 million euros for 4 years, but apparently he wants an extra million euros now, and that's why he didn't make it to Munich.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:02 pm

yep, he even got himself a new berator.. and the fact that Valencia offered him more money, maybe can change his mind.

Still, because Estudiantes already agreed the bid of Bayern the transfer should be official. So normally Valencia came too late, so I dont see what all the fuss is about. Basicly he just wants more money?

Lets just hope everything ends up good after all :) :P
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:24 pm

But the pre-contract is worth nothing. As far as I know, Julio Dos Santos had a pre-contract with Cadiz before he changed his mind and joined Bayern. It's still possible for Valencia to sign him.

The latest news is now that Bayern officials will go to Argentina instead to try and sort out all the fuss.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:36 am

Ah sorry, the pre-contract does hold, and Bayern would be entitled to a good recompensation should he go to Valencia. It seems he is just holding out for more money. That's not the right attitude to start off with!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:28 pm

Yeah like when Obi Mikel signed a pre-contract with Man utd and he cost them 4 mio euros but than he wanted to go to Chelsea and they had to pay 12 mio to Man utd.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion