You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby The Spyware » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Van Buyten Played against Neylmar and Rossi and Both are quite short
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Payam » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:36 pm

The Spyware wrote:Van Buyten Played against Neylmar and Rossi and Both are quite short

You're right, and he almost got burned once.
Now imagine three slightly (imho) better but similar guys on him at the same time :P

Edit: no homo.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Payam wrote:You're right, and he almost got burned once.
Now imagine three slightly (imho) better but similar guys on him at the same time

and when rafinha came in

things got much better
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Fight no more. It seems now everything is 'Love & Piece'... In Miami.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm

I love these two :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:54 pm

He is STILL NOT happy about that full back thing! Talk to the boss plans apparently still pending.

10.28 Clock: Jerome Boateng has ehrgezige goals for the future: the dream of a Triple with the FCB and the European title with the national team. But within seven months before anything is decided, Boateng wants to try to talk with coach Jupp Heynckes. "I will ask him how he plans to use me in the back round. In view of the EM it would not be bad to continue to play right-back. But in general I was Bayern brought in as central defender," he told the "Evening News". Boateng stressed that he in the coming season a "pure central defender" would be.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... chsel.html
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Sometimes people can read how he is happy on RB, where he can find a way to be in 1st team of Germany, and sometimes that he doesn't feels good on RB where he try to signalize and get back on CB.

I don't take those statements and articles serious anymore.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm

FCB general wrote:Sometimes people can read how he is happy on RB, where he can find a way to be in 1st team of Germany, and sometimes that he doesn't feels good on RB where he try to signalize and get back on CB.

I don't take those statements and articles serious anymore.

I think everyone knows he favours playing CB and plays better there.

But he's a professional and he'll play where the coaches tell him to. And for the national team, him being a proud German, will play anywhere for them.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby tflags » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 pm

lau03143 wrote:And for the national team, him being a proud German, will play anywhere for them.

Why on earth he is NOT the preferred CB choice is still beyond me. That crap about take RB or leave it is pure and utter nonsense.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

tflags wrote:
lau03143 wrote:And for the national team, him being a proud German, will play anywhere for them.

Why on earth he is NOT the preferred CB choice is still beyond me. That crap about take RB or leave it is pure and utter nonsense.

I think until Van Buyten or Badstuber have a really bad for us, then he's not going to play CB regularly. And then he's not going to play CB for the national team, even though he's a very strong CB.

Long term, I would like to see him in our CB position.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby dambun » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 am

I am absolutely against using DvB as a starter CB.... But on the other hand, I can't say JB has really convinced at CB, too....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Interesting facts and Numbers About Jerome Boateng as CB and RB

POSITIVE

- won 70% of his tackles (badstuber wins 67% of his tackles) While as RB he only wins 55% of his tackles

-Boateng Played 464 minutes as CB , Causing only 1 FOUL !!!!!!! (something TOP for a CB IMO , i remember the U-21 were he was fantastic and finished the entire tournament with only 3 fouls)

-Bayern have played 6 matches with the Duo Boateng-badstuber , conceding only 4 goals (but lost 3 of those matches, but i dont think that it is their fault)

Negative

- Boateng as CB averaged 60 ball contacts per game , a low number compared to Badstuber (82 ball contacts per game) and Van Buyten (83 ball contacts per game) , Boateng himself admitted that he could improve in offense and play openings

-Van Buyten has scored 4 goals and assisted 2 , Badstuber scored 0 Goals and gave 2 assists while Boateng has 0 goals and only 1 assist

-Boateng has played 98 matches so far in BL , BUT HE NEVER SCORED A GOAL , which makes him the player with the biggest number of matches without goal in Bundesliga among the Active FIELD PLAYERS

well the last 2 points are not really that important because his job is to defend not to score , but if he improves them , it will surely improve the Game of FC Bayern , so they were worth mentioning
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 am

His ludicrously good tackling is indeed the main reason why I like him. I keep seeing bits of Lucio in him.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:14 pm

The guy can be really really good, I agree.... But there is a very bad thing about his mental/psychological approach to the game in my opinion.... He seems damn toooo careless at times... I expect a CB to be more alert and more cautious.... This is something he should work on IMO if he is to become a permanent CB at a big club like Bayern.... Otherwise, the physical factors you need for a CB, he already has them all....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:36 pm

To be honest, world football has been spoiled by young CBs in recent years having excellent tactical vision. Boateng is still, what, 23? The Pique's and Hummels' of the world are an exception, not the rule.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion