You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Where do you think Javi Martínez should play?

Very regularly in midfield
54%
Rotated in midfield
19%
Very regularly in defence
11%
Rotated in defence
8%
Backup player wherever needed
8%
He should not play
No votes

Total votes : 37

Re: Javi Martinez

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 am

I think Martinez will be a competitor to Ribery. He always smiles. :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Commodore wrote:
Element wrote:He CAME IN the last 10 mins while leading 6:1
You couls have played Lell ,Me or Even Bayernlove :P there and you wont see any difference

Don't be ridiculous now please. Bayernlove???? NO!

What's wrong with this piece of sexy right here?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Luis wrote:And you're right i don't give a damn for football... it's boring as hell if Athletic is not playin (and quite often even when Athletic is playing :) )... I wouldn't wacth a Bundesliga or a champions leage match even I were to get paid for doing it.... Sorry but I just watch and follow Athletic Club...

A week after Martinez came here and you are still making comments. Either you like the player so much that you are going to support Bayern Munich or you like to try to provoke us.

If it's the latter, then it's time to return to your life, bored from football etc. and leave us in peace.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Luis wrote:And you're right i don't give a damn for football... it's boring as hell if Athletic is not playin (and quite often even when Athletic is playing :) )... I wouldn't wacth a Bundesliga or a champions leage match even I were to get paid for doing it.... Sorry but I just watch and follow Athletic Club...

A week after Martinez came here and you are still making comments. Either you like the player so much that you are going to support Bayern Munich or you like to try to provoke us.

If it's the latter, then it's time to return to your life, bored from football etc. and leave us in piece.

Peace* :P
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby supra969 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Element wrote:

If it's the latter, then it's time to return to your life, bored from football etc. and leave us in piece.

Peace* :P

element becoming an element detector
i love teams that park the bus
supra969
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mbahou » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:37 pm

For god's sake someone ban that mofo Luis from the forum, he does nothing but annoy us with his useless and absurd comments. We already had a huge asshole (Urrutia) who teased the shit out of us and is still searching for ways to do it, the last thing we need is some fag Bilbao supporter to continue his president's job. It's like you guys don't know when to give up and let go of shit !!! I say we do a vote for banning him coz I'm pretty sure that he successfully became the most hated person on this forum :) As for Martinez he is already great and will hopefully become a legend with time. He will be partnering one of the best midfielders in the world (Shwein), and will surely learn from him alot :)
mbahou
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:37 pm

What if it's Urrutia himself going by the name of Luis? :-k

The guy probably has nothing else to do now but to irritate Bayern or its fans in any way possible.

LUIS. Peace out dude :evil:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB general » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:33 pm

pVnAdEpT wrote:The guy probably has nothing else to do now but to irritate Bayern or its fans in any way possible.

He irritates nothing, just silly people who are regularly buying his nonsence. :lol: Stop discussing around big nothing.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 am

Great promo!

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:47 pm

FCB general wrote:
pVnAdEpT wrote:The guy probably has nothing else to do now but to irritate Bayern or its fans in any way possible.

He irritates nothing, just silly people who are regularly buying his nonsence. :lol: Stop discussing around big nothing.

Precisely. And to think more and more people are buying this crap!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby walter » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Element wrote:Peace* :P

Maybe AvatarX meant "leave us in pieces" as he was getting ready to pull out his katana... I don't know, his avatar looks pretty ninja to me... :P
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Element » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Heynckes Refused to Give Javi Martinez a Guaranteed Starting Spot

which means that he has to fight for his spot and that he probably might end up on the bench for a while (like Gomez when he came here)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Commodore » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Source?
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLove » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 pm

BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Commodore » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:26 pm

I mean, I'm anyways opposed to "1st XI Guaranties", but this article mainly focuses on the game vs Stuttgart. If Martínez is fit and in form he's starting. Not because his name or prizetag, but simply because he's better than Gustavo and one good game by the latter doesn't change that.

We have seen during the EURO what fielding big name but out-of-form players does for your team. I don't think Jupp is going to make the same mistake. He'll have no problem going back to Kroos-Gustavo if the situation should warrant it in the future. Let's just hope that's not going to be necessary though.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion