You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jan Schlaudraff

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Schlaudraff

Postby dracus » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:32 pm

German champions Bayern Munich have joined Werder Bremen in adding Alemannia Aachen striker Jan Schlaudraff to their shopping list, Kicker sports magazine reported Monday
http://rawstory.com/news/2006/Hoeness_stays_mum_on_Schlaudraff_as_12042006.html
Hoeness said "We will also be looking at strikers because we feel that we need top-class there. We need perhaps a central midfield player and, as I said, a good striker."
I dont think bayern at the moment need a CM.What we need is ribery but deisler's playing on the right wing so it would be a problem.Bayern would have to sort that out
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:58 pm

we should try so sign him and sell santa cruz
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:17 pm

supr4king wrote:we should try so sign him and sell santa cruz

I would like to see a bigger name at our club.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:47 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I would like to see a bigger name at our club.

I agree. I don't think we should be looking to sign either Toni (relatively inexperienced and OLD) or Schlaudraff (inexperienced but promising). I think we should sign someone in between. Someone like Tevez... not necessarily him, but someone who's had good experience for his age, is still young, and is considered very promising. And, what's important, he's ready to deliver well from his first season.

I know just the one... Klaas Jan Huntelaar. I'm sure he wouldn't mind joining his fellow countrymen Makaay and van Bommel. He could have many successfull years here.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:10 am

Huntelaar will be the best signing for us...No doubt....we should just close our eyes and bid the maximum for him.. He is an outstanding striker.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Schlaudraff

Postby draconaut » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:13 am

He could be our future legend :mrgreen:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Schlaudraff

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:25 pm

draconaut wrote:He could be our future legend :mrgreen:

who? schlaudraff?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:09 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
draconaut wrote:He could be our future legend :mrgreen:

who? schlaudraff?

huntelaar i guess
anyways i would like to see mutu at bayern. fiorentina is a small team for his class
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:11 pm

A long list of clubs are eager to sign this guy.Bremen coach allof(i forgot his name) wants him as a replacement or wants to play him alongside klose.This guy has a lot of potential and can be a star.But i dont want him here because
1 He may not find a place in the starting line-up and there goes a waste of talent
2 I want a world class player alongside poldi.I hope kalle spends 20m on a world class striker
Great 200th post @4.08posts/day :P
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:48 pm

Alemannia Aachen have poured cold water on the rumours that star striker Jan Schlaudraff will leave the club in January. The 23-year-old has been linked with Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen, Bayer Leverkusen and Hertha Berlin but the club have announced he will stay until the summer.

"A transfer during the winter break will not happen under any circumstances," the club said in a press release.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:03 pm

supr4king wrote:anyways i would like to see mutu at bayern

Oh man, do I wish I could play for Bayern? If I'd score, I think I would probably die of heart attack.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:07 pm

MUTU wrote:
supr4king wrote:anyways i would like to see mutu at bayern

Oh man, do I wish I could play for Bayern? If I'd score, I think I would probably die of heart attack.

the famous one :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:56 pm

If u look at the bayern website you will see (in German) that Bayern already held talks with Allemania Aachen to buy "Schlaudraff" this winter. He can leave in summer for about 1.2 million euro, this is why his club might be interested to sell him now and collect more money.

for those who not know this player, go to www.youtube.com and type in his name: Jan Schlaudraff

Be sure to watch the 4the video with the name=

Jan Schlaudraff - geniales Tor gegen Bremen

great goal !!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:44 pm

wow nice goal (lol @ bremen defenders :mrgreen: )
but i think we should sign a striker from argentina or brasil with more potential like palacio, higuain,...
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:04 pm

supr4king wrote:wow nice goal (lol @ bremen defenders :mrgreen: )
but i think we should sign a striker from argentina or brasil with more potential like palacio, higuain,...

Kerlon?
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion