You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jan Schlaudraff

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby mattie » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:20 pm

why loan this player this out he doesnt isnt a 20 or less bayern can gain of him only if they let him play he has the experience he only needs to learn the game of the other players to fit in
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby elcalifornio » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

He will do well wherever he goes and Bayern will once again have waisted their money on someone they never really bothered integrating. His pace is something you can't find every day. Only 1.2 million they payed but he's worth more thtan that.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby elcalifornio » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:12 pm

He's going to Hannover. The deal is done according to sportbild. He Will make 2 million euros a year and they are selling him for about the same. Sad e never got a chance at Bayern.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:31 pm

In addition to Sportbild, Bayern's site also says that he's going to Hannover. It is too bad, I guess the search for striker #4 now begins.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Search for striker no.4 ? So that the next striker will replace Schlaudraff and leave the following season? I hope that does not happen under Klinsmann.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Hopefully not, but I don't see anyone better than Toni, and I'm assuming that Klose and Poldi are definitely a part of Klinsmann's plans. By that thinking, any other striker would be #4 by default. You could argue that we should get another superstriker that will seriously fight for their place instead, but I think there would just be too much ego flying around if that were to happen. On that note, did anyone else see Poldi telling Luca off after the Frankfurt game? I did, and that's what I'm talking about. But I'm getting off subject...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:53 pm

on the official web site it has made it official that he will be transfered to 96 for an undisclosed fee :cry:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 pm

SCHLAUDRAFF COMPLETES HANNOVER MOVE

Hannover have completed the signing of Bayern Munich striker Jan Schlaudraff.

The 24-year-old, who only moved to the Allianz Arena from Alemania Aachen last summer, has signed a contract until summer 2012 with the 96ers.

Hannover's sporting director Christian Hochstatter told the club's official website, www.hannover96.de: "We looked for someone to strengthen our attack and have found in Jan the perfect addition to our team."

Head coach Dieter Hecking has already worked with Schlaudraff during the pair's time together at Aachen.

Hecking said: "I obviously know Jan very well and I am convinced that his abilities will help us."

Germany international Schlaudraff had been told he could leave Bayern after finding his path to the first-team blocked by the likes of Luca Toni, Miroslav Klose and Lukas Podolski.

And he hopes he can continue his development at Hannover.

The striker said: "I am sure that Hannover has good prospects for the coming years and hope personally that I can develop further as a player under coach Hecking."

Good Luck to Schlaudraff. Bayern is going to regret this because next season he is going to score against them. :( :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:43 am

Good luck Jan. I hope you can prove Hitzfeld wrong for not giving you a chance, because you truly showed potential.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Thu May 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Jan Schlaudraff has signed off on a disappointing year with Bayern Munich in emphatic style.

The 24-year-old is set to move to Hannover in the summer after failing to make the grade in Munich since arriving from Alemannia Aachen last July.

He has failed to find the net in eight Bundesliga and six UEFA Cup appearances, but he was on fire in a friendly match against Darmstadt on Tuesday.

He netted seven times in an 11-5 win for the new German champions with Lukas Podolski, Breno, Daniel van Buyten and Bastian Schweinsteiger completing the rout.

Bundesliga top scorer Luca Toni was rested, as were Franck Ribery and Oliver Kahn, who will on Saturday play the final match of his career against Hertha Berlin in the last game of the season.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MunchenFC » Fri May 16, 2008 12:50 am

it was nice to see Jan end his career at bayern on a magnificent not
7 goals (in a friendly)
but still
plaudits for Jan!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 am

Bayern will meet him again soon.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion