You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jan Schlaudraff

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby bayern1301 » Tue May 01, 2007 10:39 pm

i agree too. it would be good to see hitzfeld demote a player or two to the reserves to show what will happen to anyone who will show such poor attitude to the team. this is disappointing to see from schlaudraff.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Wed May 02, 2007 12:55 am

::shrug::I dun think he will play badly once he arrive in Bayern. :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:57 am

i really hope so. i'd seriously hate to see any more karimi's or dos santos's at bayern who turn out to be lazy or unworthy losers.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 02, 2007 2:44 am

draconaut wrote:::shrug::I dun think he will play badly once he arrive in Bayern. :wink:

I don't think he will perform like that once he gets to Bayern. However, he shouldn't be performing like that right now. He's going to a team where there's so much underperforming players now, and they don't need to know that a player that is coming to them is being demoted because he's not giving his all. It just doesn't look good.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Wed May 02, 2007 3:11 am

He is looking forward to his new mastercard, car,house. Thats why.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Wed May 02, 2007 6:33 am

tracylynn wrote:
draconaut wrote:::shrug::I dun think he will play badly once he arrive in Bayern. :wink:

I don't think he will perform like that once he gets to Bayern. However, he shouldn't be performing like that right now. He's going to a team where there's so much underperforming players now, and they don't need to know that a player that is coming to them is being demoted because he's not giving his all. It just doesn't look good.

Maybe bcoz he is Bayern-bound,he is not so motivated for his team and THAT'S ALL! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Wed May 02, 2007 8:53 am

draconaut wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

Maybe bcoz he is Bayern-bound,he is not so motivated for his team and THAT'S ALL! :D

That's what I was thinking. Still, its not a good attitude to have =/
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed May 02, 2007 9:59 pm

Walls wrote:He is looking forward to his new mastercard, car,house. Thats why.

hahahaha nice one ! :lol: :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Jan Schlaudraff

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:20 pm

Schlaudraff: The start was a catastrophe

October 17, 2007 Image

Jan Schlaudraff was Bayern’s first signing for the current season, but the last to make his debut: the striker finally appeared in a Munich shirt at home to Belenenses in mid-September, two and a half months after making the switch from Alemannia Aachen.

After finally recovering from surgery last June to repair a slipped disc, the 23-year-old has now racked up three substitute appearances and an outing with the reserves in the third division. Schlaudraff talked to fcbayern.de about his early months at the club, his prospects in the future, and a ‘collaboration’ with singer Reinhard Mey.

Interview: Jan Schlaudraff

Question: Jan, you’ve been in Bavaria for almost four months now. Have you tried the local Weisswurst, boiled white sausage?
Schlaudraff: “No, beer and sausages aren’t really my thing.“

Q: You seem to have settled in your new home now after a few teething troubles.
Schlaudraff: (laughs) “That’s the understatement of the year. The start was a catastrophe. It all happened at once: the operation, which put me completely out of action for three or four weeks. I couldn’t even jog. Then my furniture failed to arrive, I had problems with the landlord, I had to move and start all over again. It wasn’t a happy episode and I’m glad it’s over, but it’s all forgotten now. I’m fit and training, I’ve played a couple of times, and I’m gradually coming back up to speed.“

Q: So Jan Schlaudraff’s time in Munich really starts now?
Schlaudraff: “I have to keep my feet on the ground. It’s getting better all the time, but when you consider my first few months and how successful we are as a team, I can’t start thinking I’ll suddenly accelerate from nothing to full speed.“

Q: How would you assess your current situation?
Schlaudraff: “I’m satisfied with the period after the injury, I’m nearly back to full fitness. On the field I’ve not yet lived up to my own expectations, but it’ll come with match practice.“

Q: Do you think you might continue to pick up match practice in the reserves?
Schlaudraff: “It’s obviously a thought. I played for them last week, although we didn’t have a game. Basically, I’m hoping for as much playing time as possible with the first team.“

Q: You’re competing for a place in the team with Miroslav Klose and Luca Toni, the best strikers in the league. Is that frustrating?
Schlaudraff: “Let me be clear about this: they absolutely deserve to play, they’ve both been superb up to now. It should be every footballer’s ambition to play with this kind of star and learn from them. And I can also play behind the front two on either side. My appearances so far have been in midfield or in the hole behind the strikers.“

Q: Do you think that could become your regular position?
Schlaudraff: “I can play up front or in midfield, on the flanks or possibly in the centre. But at the moment we’re playing really well with two holding midfielders, and there’s no reason to change that.“

Q: Before your injury, you were a regular in the Germany squad. Have you maintained contact with the national set-up?
Schlaudraff: “We’ve never lost contact. I’m about to join the squad for dinner at their team hotel [in Munich ahead of a meeting with the Czech Republic] where I’ll speak to [coaching staff] Jogi Löw and Hansi Flick. And I attended a squad get-together in Berlin last week.“

[b]Q: Are you hoping to appear at next summer’s Euro 2008?
Schlaudraff:[/b] “I’ve set myself the target of regaining a place in the Germany squad. After all, I was a regular before the injury.“

Q: Bayern visit Bochum on Saturday. Is there a risk the break for internationals may have knocked the team out of its stride?
Schlaudraff:
“I don’t think so. The team is strong enough to start a new run at any time.“

Q: So you’ll be going for all three points?
Schlaudraff: “When Aachen went to Bochum, we used to say we’d settle for a point and three would be great. It would sound odd if I said that as a Bayern player.“

Q: Shortly before you came to Bayern, you featured on singer Reinhard Mey’s new album. How did that come about?
Schlaudraff: “How did you find out about that? (laughs) Last season, I was lucky enough to score a goal which was voted Goal of the Month on TV station ARD. They somehow found out that I’m always listening to Reinhard Mey in the car, so they invited him to make the award, and that’s how we got to know each other. He came and watched me a couple of times in Aachen, I went to the studio to hear him record, and he asked me if I’d like to be a backing singer on his new CD. It was just two lines, I thought it was great fun and we made the recording. But don’t panic, there’s so much else going on in the mix at that point, you can’t hear it’s me.“
FC Bajern

Jan Schlaudraff

Postby bavarec » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:36 pm

Bayern Munich forward Jan Schlaudraff has confirmed he has no plans to leave the club in the January transfer window.

The Germany international joined Bayern from Alemannia Aachen at the end of last season but has been unable to break into the first team with Luca Toni and Miroslav Klose on fine form for the league leaders.

Media reports have linked the 24-year-old with a move to either champions Stuttgart or Borussia Dortmund, but the player insists his future lies at the Allianz Arena.

When asked about his future at the Bavarian club, Schlaudraff told kicker magazine: “I hope I stay even longer.”
http://bayernmkd.wordpress.com
-The best Macedonian blog for Bayern-
bavarec
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:45 pm

Schlaudraff is a good young talent i 'm glad he has expressed he wants to stay.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:20 pm

yeah, but if doesn't start getting chances then he is being waster at Bayern. I'm surprised he has not being used more since he played some really good games during the winter break...I hope he gets to play against Anderlecht now that we are 99.99% sure of going through...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:43 pm

walter wrote:yeah, but if doesn't start getting chances then he is being waster at Bayern. I'm surprised he has not being used more since he played some really good games during the winter break...I hope he gets to play against Anderlecht now that we are 99.99% sure of going through...

I agree. If he doesn't play against Anderlecht (which I think he won't play) I don't know when Hitzfeld is going to use him. He didn't start a game, not even in the DFB Cup (correct me if I'm wrong) and he played only a frew minutes in competitive matches.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:49 pm

I feel sorry for Schlaudraff. He isn't even being included among the reserves for quite a number of consecutive matches. :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Perhaps Klinsmann has expressed a wish to retain him? At least sitting on our bench (occasionally) means he isn't scoring aganist us for some oppostion team.

Whatever the reason(s), it's difficult to make a case for him taking a starting position ahead of Luca or Miro?
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion