You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jan Schlaudraff

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:01 pm

dracus wrote:
supr4king wrote:wow nice goal (lol @ bremen defenders :mrgreen: )
but i think we should sign a striker from argentina or brasil with more potential like palacio, higuain,...

Kerlon?

yeh Kerlon also
but the only thing i dont like at him is his height (i think he is too short for bundesliga -1.67- comparing with others team central defenders...)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:13 pm

palacio is a great striker with lot of potential, and i am sure that boca will let him go for about 10mil. :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:06 pm

On the website of SPORT1, it is said that the deal for Schlaudraff is already made. He will move in summer to Bayern for 1 million euro. He will earn approximately 2 million euro a season. Allthough Schlaudraff himself still doesnt want to confirm the transfer, he did state to be very interested in moving to Bayern..

If this is true, then it mean we still have 30 million to spend. Maybe a good winger (replacement for Salihamisic) or another striker (because both Pizarro and Santa Cruz might move away from Bayern at the end of the season)

Here is the link: http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_704067.html
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:51 pm

(because both Pizarro and Santa Cruz might move away from Bayern at the end of the season)

hopefully not pizza
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby basim » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:14 am

Pizarro better than makaay I do not expect to leave the team
basim
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby basim » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:23 am

I expect to contract with global player, much better than contracting with Schlordov
basim
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fa » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:02 pm

Looking at the exclusive interview with Rumminge, he states to be optimistic about Schlaudraff joinging Bayern this summer.. so i think this transfer is coming closer to a done deal. I hope we plays a good second half of the season with Aachen, so he's ready to join bayern.

Interview: http://www.bayernforum.com/about588.html
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:05 am

supr4king wrote:
palacio is a great striker with lot of potential, and i am sure that boca will let him go for about 10mil. :wink:

A 24$ million or so barca bid for palacio has been already rejected
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Now it's official :)

Postby charger256 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:54 am

charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby dracus » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:23 am

Bad,we have him finally.that means there will be no place for huntelaar :cry:
We cant have poldi,schauldrauff,huntelaar,pizarro,santa and makaay all at once
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:51 am

dracus wrote:Bad,we have him finally.that means there will be no place for huntelaar :cry:
We cant have poldi,schauldrauff,huntelaar,pizarro,santa and makaay all at once

if santa cruz and pizarro will leave there will be a place for him
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:55 pm

Once again, Schlaudraff is an Offensive MIDFIELDER, so he's in no way competition for the strikers!!

He will take the position BEHIND the strikers. Magath already tried to post Schweini, Santa Cruz and karimi on this spot, but none of them were really succesful.

Still personally i dont see Huntelaar end up at Bayern, he ll probably spend another year at Ajax.. maybe we can swap him for Makaay next year.
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:59 pm

This thread has been locked. Kindly use this thread: http://www.bayernforum.com/about606.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Jan Schlaudraff suspended for poor play

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 01, 2007 10:27 pm

Aachen duo suspended - for poor play

Alemannia Aachen have suspended Germany striker Jan Schlaudraff and team mate Sascha Dum for poor performances ahead of a key relegation battle at Eintracht Frankfurt this weekend, the club announce.

"I have the feeling that neither is 100 percent in tune with the situation," Aachen coach Michael Frontzeck said. "In our current situation we don't need anyone who's not ready to give everything for the club."

Schlaudraff, signed by Bayern Munich for next season, was one of the key reasons Aachen climbed out of the relegation zone in the first half of the season after winning promotion.

But since signing his deal with Bayern in the winter break, his performance level has fallen off.

"There's no doubt I haven't played well in the last four weeks," said Schlaudraff, who bagged six of his eight goals before the winter break. "But normally I'd just be sent to the bench [and not dropped altogether]."

Schlaudraff and Dum have been sent to train with Aachen's amateur team. Aachen, who are third from bottom of the Bundesliga, lost 4-0 at home to Hertha Berlin last Saturday.

They are level on points with Arminia Bielefeld, who have a game in hand, and are a point behind Eintracht Frankfurt in the safe zone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this story is really interesting. He's been demoted because of his poor play and, yet, it doesn't seem like Jan thinks he should be dropped like that. I agree with the coach on this because, no matter what, you're still on the team and you still need to give it your all. Hopefully, he won't have that attitude when he comes to Bayern. If he does then lets hope that Hitzfeld sack him quickly because that's the problem Bayern is having now.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2007 10:31 pm

Yeah I agree tracylynn, not good news that he's not the type of guy who always gives his 100%. Look at Salihamidzic. He's an examplary player...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion