You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jan Kirchhoff

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Jan Kirchhoff

Postby smaw2010 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
Fresh rumours from TZ are linking us to a winter transfer of Kirchhoff. [source]
If this happens, it means that he would be able to play against his former club on Saturday.

We have players that need a loan desperately, I think Bayern should make a deal quickly, it will be a win win situation.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 pm

I think we'd really like this transfer to happen, but it's all behind Mainz and how valuable they rate the last 4 months of gametime they can squeeze out of him.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm

He would be more helpful to Bayern but I don't know if Jupp would risk playing him vs Arsenal....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SchwanMunich » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm

He is too young and inexperienced to start against arsenal. Im not saying he wouldn't do a good job as I rate him highly but it's too risky right now. Van Buyten can get the job done against arsenal. He did extremely well last year in the champions league when he played, especially against shitty.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Regardless, he would give us the CB cover we're in need of this moment.

Dante is one booking away from missing the next CL game. DvB is currently fit, but he's showing some worrying signs of discomfort during games. Boateng will not get back his starting role until he stops taking it for granted.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby appudds » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 am

I don't think we need Kirchoff immediately. Even if Dante is booked and DvB is injured, we can field a Martinez-Boateng CB duo.
I want to see how Martinez fares as a CB especially considering that he played the whole of last season as CB for Bilbao for which he earned praises.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 am

Kirchhoff as an option against Arsenal? , c'mon guys, seem to be desperate :lol: :lol:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:Kirchhoff as an option against Arsenal? , c'mon guys, seem to be desperate :lol: :lol:

Agreed :lol:
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 am

appudds wrote:Even if Dante is booked and DvB is injured, we can field a Martinez-Boateng CB duo.

If Dante gets a yellow card in the 1st leg against Arsenal, we would definitely be without Badstuber (injury), Boateng (suspension) and Dante (suspension) for the 2nd leg. Arsenal have an attack that seems to have clicked: they're scoring more than one goal a match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby smaw2010 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:49 am

MUTU wrote:
appudds wrote:Even if Dante is booked and DvB is injured, we can field a Martinez-Boateng CB duo.

If Dante gets a yellow card in the 1st leg against Arsenal, we would definitely be without Badstuber (injury), Boateng (suspension) and Dante (suspension) for the 2nd leg. Arsenal have an attack that seems to have clicked: they're scoring more than one goal a match.

Last five opponents of Arsenal. Brighton and Hove Albion, West Ham, Chelsea (lost 1 goals), Swansea, Man City (lost 2 goals)

Scoring more than one goal a match is pretty normal.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:54 pm

At this point he looks to be staying at Mainz unless some thing happens in the next several hours.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Chalant » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 pm

He will be here in the summer, and its best for everyone if it stays that way.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Lancashire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Last five opponents of Arsenal. Brighton and Hove Albion, West Ham, Chelsea (lost 1 goals), Swansea, Man City (lost 2 goals)

Scoring more than one goal a match is pretty normal.

I would say that Arsenals midfield is looking more of a cohesive unit right now and thats where Arsenal look more dangerous and was the reason behind them coming from 2 down last night to draw 2-2 against Liverpool.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Chalant wrote:He will be here in the summer, and its best for everyone if it stays that way.

This. Worst case scenario we have Gustavo, Martinez, Tymoschuk and Can for cover for CB. I'd rather he gets a few more months of regular playing.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

We will roll arsenal if we play how we have played this season regardless if we have DVB, Martinez, or whoever else play center back.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion