You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby aterford » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:37 am

He's been playing really well lately, and improving a lot too. Unless he gets injured or his form drops off a cliff, of course it's still a long way off but I'd be surprised if we didn't sign permanently.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gugne » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 am

He always played good like he's doing actually but the Spanish Journals only said bad things about him.

Can't believe they still do. Move foward, James if Bayern Player now.
Gugne
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 pm

So far he’s been nothing but world class, I hope the board signs him on permanent basis....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:So far he’s been nothing but world class, I hope the board signs him on permanent basis....

If he continues at the same tempo,I would even pay the whole amount at the end of this year to increase his morale and confidence and help him to became a full part off the team.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:32 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:So far he’s been nothing but world class, I hope the board signs him on permanent basis....

If he continues at the same tempo,I would even pay the whole amount at the end of this year to increase his morale and confidence and help him to became a full part off the team.

Same but I suspect the board to wait the full two years before triggering the clause as we did with Coman....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby prasun77 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:36 pm

pay his amount now itself before madrid start having second thoughts or sack zidane..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 pm

His start was shaky and inconsistent, but he has truly grown on me now. I was one of the most "vocal" critics of James, but now I am convinced.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
His start was shaky and inconsistent, but he has truly grown on me now. I was one of the most "vocal" critics of James, but now I am convinced.

I can’t say I was worried, I’m a firm believer that class is permanent and form is temporary. In the end of the day he is a world class player so it was only a matter of time. What surprised me the most was how much work ethic he showed on the pitch. He was slagged a lot at R.Madrid for not putting in a shift defensively but you couldn’t see that yesterday vs PSG, I was pleasantly surprised....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I can’t say I was worried, I’m a firm believer that class is permanent and form is temporary. In the end of the day he is a world class player so it was only a matter of time. What surprised me the most was how much work ethic he showed on the pitch. He was slagged a lot at R.Madrid for not putting in a shift defensively but you couldn’t see that yesterday vs PSG, I was pleasantly surprised....

Maybe because he saw in Heynckes a fair coach and in Muller's absence he wanted to give everything to secure -at least- his trust which he did it brilliantly, he showed good work-rate and willing to help the team win the games while he excelled at passing and assisting.

At Madrid is well known that some players are fixed in the starting XI sometimes doesn't matter how much you try, you're dead and gone, seems that James under Zidane was in that list with Isco rising and "fixed" Modric-Kroos-Casemiro. I want him to shoot and score a couple of screamers, I think after that -scoring- he will explode, he seeks that wonder-goal for a while now but he has been really unlucky.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Achilles wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I can’t say I was worried, I’m a firm believer that class is permanent and form is temporary. In the end of the day he is a world class player so it was only a matter of time. What surprised me the most was how much work ethic he showed on the pitch. He was slagged a lot at R.Madrid for not putting in a shift defensively but you couldn’t see that yesterday vs PSG, I was pleasantly surprised....

Maybe because he saw in Heynckes a fair coach and in Muller's absence he wanted to give everything to secure -at least- his trust which he did it brilliantly, he showed good work-rate and willing to help the team win the games while he excelled at passing and assisting.

At Madrid is well known that some players are fixed in the starting XI sometimes doesn't matter how much you try, you're dead and gone, seems that James under Zidane was in that list with Isco rising and "fixed" Modric-Kroos-Casemiro. I want him to shoot and score a couple of screamers, I think after that -scoring- he will explode, he seeks that wonder-goal for a while now but he has been really unlucky.

Believe me I definitely can’t wait for the wonder goal/screamer to come but it’s best to be patient or else you risk disappointing yourself in my opinion. James is gonna be around for a while so it’s only a matter of time before we see the true extent of his abilities....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby prasun77 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Believe me I definitely can’t wait for the wonder goal/screamer to come but it’s best to be patient or else you risk disappointing yourself in my opinion. James is gonna be around for a while so it’s only a matter of time before we see the true extent of his abilities....

This isn't his best?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:23 pm

prasun77 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Believe me I definitely can’t wait for the wonder goal/screamer to come but it’s best to be patient or else you risk disappointing yourself in my opinion. James is gonna be around for a while so it’s only a matter of time before we see the true extent of his abilities....

This isn't his best?

In my opinion no, this is only the beginning

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby aterford » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm

I agree; while he's been very good in recent weeks, I don't think he's anywhere near his best level.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 am

Exactly

He's playing well now, but for me he's definitely world class when in top form. He's far from that now, but slowly getting there =P~

Can't believe we made such a good deal with James and also Coman :shock: =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Gugne » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:03 pm

A goal vs RM in champions would be amazing.
Gugne
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion