You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Malta as well... there should be first a league with the worst teams, then the best four will advance to the next stage and earn the right to play wirh the big teams.

But you have to admit these games (vs Italy and England in recent years) are our FA's biggest source of income...

Only because most people are only going to the stadium to watch the opponents because they know that Malta has very little chance of progressing. However, should they be paired up with teams of the same level, where Malta can start competing (kind of like how the UEFA Nations League is going to be), then one should expect to see an increase of people going to the stadium for the right thing: supporting their country.

They still won't be anywhere close to sold out. Our league is proof of that. Not enough people are interested in watching Malta and Maltese teams play, they go to watch the great players of other countries.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:They still won't be anywhere close to sold out. Our league is proof of that. Not enough people are interested in watching Malta and Maltese teams play, they go to watch the great players of other countries.

I'm not interested in watching Maltese teams playing at all, but I'd be interested in watching Malta at EVERY (home) match if and only if the matches could be realistically won and Malta realistically progressing to the next stage, no matter what stage that would be.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Anthony » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 pm

from bundesliga.com

Anthony
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:They still won't be anywhere close to sold out. Our league is proof of that. Not enough people are interested in watching Malta and Maltese teams play, they go to watch the great players of other countries.

I'm not interested in watching Maltese teams playing at all, but I'd be interested in watching Malta at EVERY (home) match if and only if the matches could be realistically won and Malta realistically progressing to the next stage, no matter what stage that would be.

I don't want to persist with the off-topic too much but I believe you're in a very small minority. Most people won't pay for a match without any big teams, especially because they can watch it for free on tv.

I guess we'll see in the UEFA Nations League.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:27 pm

Anthony wrote:from bundesliga.com

I am not sure we can build a case for James based on an analysis as simple as that. But we all agree that James seems to be coming along well but we need to wait and see. A season has many ups and downs.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Coman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:19 pm

His first game as a starter for Jupp makes me fear the worse ... he was so useless, weak and bad. And after that he missed the game in Leipzig.

But his game against Leipzig at home on the left wing and Dortmund away as #10 are more than encouraging. He was really good.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Roonzil » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Coman wrote:His first game as a starter for Jupp makes me fear the worse ... he was so useless, weak and bad. And after that he missed the game in Leipzig.

But his game against Leipzig at home on the left wing and Dortmund away as #10 are more than encouraging. He was really good.

Maybe he's one of those players who need a game or two to get going? I know Thiago is similar...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Manchu » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Roonzil wrote:
Coman wrote:His first game as a starter for Jupp makes me fear the worse ... he was so useless, weak and bad. And after that he missed the game in Leipzig.

Maybe he's one of those players who need a game or two to get going? I know Thiago is similar...

He's a possession based player and had Tolisso+Vidal behind him against Hamburg. Almost any 10, except maybe Muller, would look bad under those circumstances.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Coman » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Manchu wrote:
Roonzil wrote:

He's a possession based player and had Tolisso+Vidal behind him against Hamburg. Almost any 10, except maybe Muller, would look bad under those circumstances.

Not wrong at all.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 pm

While I agree that Tolisso + Vidal didn't do him any favour, he still needs playing time as he is slow and completely out of form. Maybe because of injuries + long trips to South America + Carlo's questionable training methods with Bayern
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:19 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 pm

yummy!!!!!!!!!!
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:24 am

Did you guys see his playacting? Shameful.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:14 am

Yeah...really terrible dive today (I guess you can call it a dive? I suppose 'playacting' like Mutu said is more accurate)
aterford
I post all the time

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 am

Robben,Lewy, almost everybody except Klose does that..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion