You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:47 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:Not disagreeing... I just think he's way overhyped...



Still 3x the player Müller is.


... right now...


For the last 2 years.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:50 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:[quote="#12"]Not disagreeing... I just think he's way overhyped...



Still 3x the player Müller is.


... right now...


For the last 2 years.[/quote]

1 1/2 yes...

Again mot disagreeing... No idea what happened... He was such a beast before...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2560 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:53 pm

I actually thought he'd benefit from James because they both played quite well together actually...
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:57 pm

bastos80 wrote:I actually thought he'd benefit from James because they both played quite well together actually...


Maybe it can still happen - at the moment he's not good enough to start, I agree

But neither are Robben, Ribéry or Tolisso...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2560 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:00 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:I actually thought he'd benefit from James because they both played quite well together actually...


Maybe it can still happen - at the moment he's not good enough to start, I agree

But neither are Robben, Ribéry or Tolisso...



I'm usually not the one to say this but maybe it's a blessing that Ribéry's career might be over...

I'm not expecting this farce to continue as it clearly failed today and it was most likely just an attempt to save us till the national break with the "proven" players, but still..
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:08 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:I actually thought he'd benefit from James because they both played quite well together actually...


Maybe it can still happen - at the moment he's not good enough to start, I agree

But neither are Robben, Ribéry or Tolisso...



I'm usually not the one to say this but maybe it's a blessing that Ribéry's career might be over...

I'm not expecting this farce to continue as it clearly failed today and it was most likely just an attempt to save us till the national break with the "proven" players, but still..


Same here... Uli would've extended him till he's 40 no matter how shit he'd get... Gnabry is nowhere near CL contender level... But we need to make our peace with occasionally winning BuLi being our highlight for the coming decades... So Gnabry is actually an improvement over Ribéry...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2560 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:12 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Maybe it can still happen - at the moment he's not good enough to start, I agree

But neither are Robben, Ribéry or Tolisso...



I'm usually not the one to say this but maybe it's a blessing that Ribéry's career might be over...

I'm not expecting this farce to continue as it clearly failed today and it was most likely just an attempt to save us till the national break with the "proven" players, but still..


Same here... Uli would've extended him till he's 40 no matter how shit he'd get... Gnabry is nowhere near CL contender level... But we need to make our peace with occasionally winning BuLi being our highlight for the coming decades... So Gnabry is actually an improvement over Ribéry...



I already made my peace with not winning the league if it means we can come back stronger out of this. If we play like shit it's not worth anything anyway because we'll have no chance in the CL either.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:17 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:[quote="#12"]

Maybe it can still happen - at the moment he's not good enough to start, I agree

But neither are Robben, Ribéry or Tolisso...



I'm usually not the one to say this but maybe it's a blessing that Ribéry's career might be over...

I'm not expecting this farce to continue as it clearly failed today and it was most likely just an attempt to save us till the national break with the "proven" players, but still..


Same here... Uli would've extended him till he's 40 no matter how shit he'd get... Gnabry is nowhere near CL contender level... But we need to make our peace with occasionally winning BuLi being our highlight for the coming decades... So Gnabry is actually an improvement over Ribéry...



I already made my peace with not winning the league if it means we can come back stronger out of this. If we play like shit it's not worth anything anyway because we'll have no chance in the CL either.[/quote]

Do you actually and honestly believe we stand the slightest chance of winning the CL in the next, say 15 years?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2560 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 pm

Yes, but it needs some drastic changes.

Competence in our board is a start.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:22 pm

bastos80 wrote:Yes, but it needs some drastic changes.

Competence in our board is a start.


You wish... The only way those two tools are leaving is in a coffin...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2560 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:25 pm

You're probably right.
Same probably applies to Ribéry, altough a torn ACL might just do the trick at this point of his career.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby ander_ct » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:11 pm

He and Muller must take the flag of a new Bayern, Robbery era has finished...

.
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
User avatar
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:40 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia
National Flag:
Columbia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:16 pm

bastos80 wrote:You're probably right.
Same probably applies to Ribéry, altough a torn ACL might just do the trick at this point of his career.


So the only thing we need to find out is what would do the trick for Hoeness...

Seriously though: People going through extremes (plane crash, prison...) tend to think they're infallible and invincible... And HE definitely does...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2560 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:54 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:Not disagreeing... I just think he's way overhyped...



Still 3x the player Müller is.
yes you are right....


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27690
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22417 times
Been thanked: 6272 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:01 pm

What I just read here is very unfortunate and sick ...
Hope the mods go through and delete these evil posts...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27690
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22417 times
Been thanked: 6272 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests