You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby prasun77 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I like these type of people..no words nothing a cryptic tweet which says it all in a not so humble manner.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Achilles wrote:Nothing close to a star otherwise Balotelli is also a star, he was crafted that way by marketing,Mendes and Real Madrid's status and he is a nice looking Latin guy. Biggest star my @ss(excuse my language) playing world class football since... 2014. At the moment he is a "meh footballer" with many social media supporters, hope he gets his touch back in red shirt though.

First of all,don't make my words-i say one off the biggest stars,not the BIGGEST.Why you compare him with Mario ? What is the common between these two..that they play football.
Ok,the same thing happened with Pogba, Mbappe, Alli, Kane, Dembele and many others.Is it bad to be "crafted" by marketing ? World class since 2014 ? Did you watch him in Porto ? Do you know what type of matches he had with them ? In 2014 World Cup he did everything right,and shined for people,who are not interested in football so deeply.Perhaps this was as a result of having not played club football in either England or Spain, but whatever the reasons for his relative anonymity, it didn’t take long for him to enter the mainstream footballing consciousness once he took to the field in Brazil.

Achilles wrote:Yeah, and your point is? I have never skill questioned hiss. Did I wrote in that prnt screen you posted that he is one of the biggest stars? or a world class footballer? He started well in the pre-season and press conference unfortunately it stopped because of the injury.

No,but it was so strange for me to see you saying such a good things for him,and now saying that ass thing.I'm talking overall,not only for one part or another.

Your post intended to make me look bad instead you made yourself look bad, they are two different meanings in every post. In print screen about his press conference and the other for his current status which is far away from "one of the biggest stars in football" well if you're based on instagram,facebook,youtube followers yeah...

I do not care how I look.I never say what others want to hear.I express my opinion,likeble or not.It's not that simple to say just that he's far away from the biggest stars in football.You need to read the whole topic to realise that he's not a just "meh guy" with more followers than our club and all of our players.If he was just a "meh" guy,his shirts in all sizes will be never sold out in the first day after singning him.
I can give you one example-Paulihno is a "meh" guy.If he was such a big star,his shirt will be buyed much more than the astronomic number-1 (one)[yes,they sold only 1 shirt in his first day in Barca !].
You're not questioned his skills,so when you look at his per 90 stats,they are saying that he's a top 5 AM in the World.(The numbers are in this or his transfer topic,i don't remember).If you have top numbers in you're position in the World,i will call you superstar.You're also not questioning his marketing.You should not because he's the 4th most popular football player in the world.

Just to give you a head start, I have another post saying that James was a perfect financial deal and a win-win, post that as well it's equally irrelevant with the one you posted. His performances and market value is inversely proportional to his current status in football = over-hyped. Until he catches up and max out his football capacity(hopefully under Bayern shirt) that's my opinion.

Overhyped? I will , again,ask you to read the last pages of the topic.After that,if you don't still believe his current status,ok it's up to you to believe in what you want.I have posts with 5,000 words about him.You don’t win the Golden Boot just because of happenstance. You don’t become a world-class player just because of chance. James has already proven himself, and what’s more, at 26 he is about to enter the best stage of his career, so there’s more to come from him.So whether you,me and other persons reading our forum like him or not, we need to remember that he’s a pure No. 10 and still has a lot to offer.We're at the same page here.

Finally, I want to say that I respect your opinion,and this forum is just about looking at the different points of view.
At the very least, i have an appeal to everyone,please show more respect for our players,that's not a matter from the point of view.This makes us a big family,and one family is nothing without respect.

That was all.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Bayern’s medical staff, however, has ruled him out for the clash against Venezuela on Aug. 31, although he should be able to play Sept. 5 against main rival Brazil.
It’s been also strongly implied that his recovery has been slowed down by the Bayern Munich’s doctors. [source]
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby tflags » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Dude, seriously, if you can't beat Venezuela with their B team, you shouldn't be thinking about Russia.

(Sorry Punk, Ambrust, but Arango/Rinconless Venezuela ain't exactly top of the food chain tbh.)

I'm going to go on a limb here and say that Bayern is ACTUALLY interested in James playing against Brazil. Those qualifiers are extremely tight and coming June 2018, James' marketing value ain't exactly rising vacationing in Contadora but rather playing in Samara.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Official: Bayern confirm that James Rodríguez has been allowed to join the Colombian national team for the upcoming WC qualifiers.

James reist zur Nationalmannschaft [source]
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 pm

this is just hilarious ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:this is just hilarious ...

The funny thing is that the same happened while he was in Real.The Colombian Football Federation has been known to pressure James’s past clubs to let him travel with the national team, even when he has been injured.I don't remember which year was that (2015 or 16),they called him up while he was injured,he flew total 22,000 km. to just sit on the bench for Colombia.22,000 km. for nothing.

I hope that he will play only against Brazil.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:58 pm

He will play only against Brazil.

Wish him all the success.Its a win win situation for us. If he scores and wins Colombia inches towards qualification and he gains confidence, morale and match practice.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:11 pm

tflags wrote:Dude, seriously, if you can't beat Venezuela with their B team, you shouldn't be thinking about Russia.

(Sorry Punk, Ambrust, but Arango/Rinconless Venezuela ain't exactly top of the food chain tbh.)

I'm going to go on a limb here and say that Bayern is ACTUALLY interested in James playing against Brazil. Those qualifiers are extremely tight and coming June 2018, James' marketing value ain't exactly rising vacationing in Contadora but rather playing in Samara.
Lol. You don't have to apologise to me, I support Chile :D

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Did I get that right, our medical staff is blamed for his slow recovery...?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Did we really have a negotiation?

The situation is just like, Pekelman comes in the sabener strasse and says, "I want James with me to South America." And he grabs James by the arm , pushes him into the plane to Bogota. Where is our opinion? Where is our argument? Where is the club's interest?

JAMES IS INJURED! Why would we agree to the Colombian NT's request so easily? Will we be able to get anything in return?

It bugs me....
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:02 am

The club put out a statement the other day saying that James wouldn't play vs Venezuela and agreed with Colombia NT that he wouldn't play until Brazil match.

Then, Pekerman's assistant manager goes to interview and says he will play when they want him to play, even if it's Venezuela.
#-o
aterford
I post all the time

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:09 pm

James didn't start vs. Venezuela.

Edit: Colombia had to see Venezuela get away with 1 point. James is likely to start vs. Brazil as they will probably go all in trying to secure their post to Russia. No...

Edit2: Chile lost pathetically to Paraguay. This might give Colombia a bit of relief, but I don't think they would really bench James against Brazil.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:11 am

Great, James didn't play at all against Venezuela.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 am

MUTU wrote:Great, James didn't play at all against Venezuela.

Just hopefully that doesn't mean he will go full 90 next match.... :(
aterford
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion