You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Unless there's a bug in the fanshop, ALL of James jerseys are already sold out.
EVERYTHING.
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2018 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:39 pm

bastos80 wrote:Unless there's a bug in the fanshop, ALL of James jerseys are already sold out.
EVERYTHING.


At the moment it's working fine for me.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2402
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1235 times
Been thanked: 970 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:45 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Unless there's a bug in the fanshop, ALL of James jerseys are already sold out.
EVERYTHING.


At the moment it's working fine for me.


Says sold out for me.
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2018 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby prasun77 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Ollio wrote:
prasun77 wrote:In the morning I had to..seriously..not one big exaggeration..check the clubs twitter account once again..that James will really play for us?
Never done that ever before in any other sport any other player..this is the 1st transfer that made me genuinely happy..i wasn't that happy even when lewa signed coz I didn't expect him to turn out so good!


Same here, I'm still in disbelief. I never thought this would happen. Alexis who?

I mean, he could still do a Götze but I feel he will turn out amazing. This transfer also shows some serious intent and I feel f***ing proud of my club. The season can't start too soon. What a fantastic transfer window this has been.


Seriously bro..feeling so proud to be a bayern fan after around 3 years!
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 651 times
Been thanked: 1028 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby prasun77 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:48 pm

bastos80 wrote:Unless there's a bug in the fanshop, ALL of James jerseys are already sold out.
EVERYTHING.

See THIS is what i was talking about.We are gonna gain fans BIG TIME!our brand exposure will increase by at least 1.5 times..which is huge.It also enhances our global appeal a LOT!
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 651 times
Been thanked: 1028 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:04 pm

bastos80 wrote:Unless there's a bug in the fanshop, ALL of James jerseys are already sold out.
EVERYTHING.

Well,i tried again.
"Available again soon.
Delivery as soon as possible."
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2402
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1235 times
Been thanked: 970 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Nemtar » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:14 pm

It's the James effect!!!

Here in Colombia the people in all the city (the capital, Bogota) is asking about when the shirt will arrive to the local adidas shops in order to buy it. EVERYBODY!
Mia San Mia!
User avatar
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:20 pm
Location: Colombia
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Well, I'm pretty sure at least the loan fee will be covered by shirt sales :lol:
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2018 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Achilles wrote:His statements are extremely humble, he is slowly turning me into a fan of him one of the smoothest press conferences.
Yes he was typical in every phrase he used but I didn't expect that from him. I liked what he said about our status, his goals, the number of the shirt etc. We started very nice senior Rodriguez, I'm really eager to see those words become quickly a reality.

He is known to be quite shy and humble. Didn't like talking in press conferences a while ago because he is slightly tartamudo (don't know the word for that, sorry... The thing in King's Speech).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5391
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2302 times
Been thanked: 2199 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:44 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Achilles wrote:His statements are extremely humble, he is slowly turning me into a fan of him one of the smoothest press conferences.
Yes he was typical in every phrase he used but I didn't expect that from him. I liked what he said about our status, his goals, the number of the shirt etc. We started very nice senior Rodriguez, I'm really eager to see those words become quickly a reality.

He is known to be quite shy and humble. Didn't like talking in press conferences a while ago because he is slightly tartamudo (don't know the word for that, sorry... The thing in King's Speech).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk



stuttering?
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2018 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:45 pm

bastos80 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Achilles wrote:His statements are extremely humble, he is slowly turning me into a fan of him one of the smoothest press conferences.
Yes he was typical in every phrase he used but I didn't expect that from him. I liked what he said about our status, his goals, the number of the shirt etc. We started very nice senior Rodriguez, I'm really eager to see those words become quickly a reality.

He is known to be quite shy and humble. Didn't like talking in press conferences a while ago because he is slightly tartamudo (don't know the word for that, sorry... The thing in King's Speech).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk



stuttering?

Indeed. Although, I think he already "beat" it.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5391
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2302 times
Been thanked: 2199 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby ander_ct » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:57 pm

It was so funny to see how people discussed about how to pronunce his name, just go to the official youtube channel of the club, there a german narrator said it lot of times, in the video: first James' training.

And about the jerseys, as a colombian i can say we are massives consumers of football merchandising, and of course if it comes from our star
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
User avatar
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:40 am
Location: Bogotá, Colombia
National Flag:
Columbia
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 44 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:10 pm



the boy scores some nice goals
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Nemtar wrote:It's the James effect!!!

Here in Colombia the people in all the city (the capital, Bogota) is asking about when the shirt will arrive to the local adidas shops in order to buy it. EVERYBODY!

How come does he have such a huge following? Don't people in Colombia know about fan loyalty to clubs?

I mean, obviously good for us, but it's weird that such a huge number of people start following a club just because of a player.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30781
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8620 times
Been thanked: 7230 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm

ander_ct wrote:It was so funny to see how people discussed about how to pronunce his name, just go to the official youtube channel of the club, there a german narrator said it lot of times, in the video: first James' training.

And about the jerseys, as a colombian i can say we are massives consumers of football merchandising, and of course if it comes from our star

We were actually discussing wether the Spanish J and English H are or aren't the same sound :coffee:

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5391
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2302 times
Been thanked: 2199 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests