You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ivica Olić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Ivica Olic

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 pm

" Striker Ivica Olic is champing at the bit, ready to begin the task of regaining his place in the Bayern team. Some five weeks after rupturing a calf muscle while training with the Croatia national squad, Olic may be ready to resume the full training programme in just a day or two. "I'm close to full fitness. I'm very pleased with the way it's been going," the 30-year-old said in an exclusive FCB.tv Live Chat session on Monday. "

" Olic has not given up hope of making the matchday squad for Sunday's crunch Bundesliga meeting with leaders Bayer Leverkusen. "But it'll only be if I'm completely fit, otherwise I can't help the team," the player continued, accepting that "I won't manage 90 minutes yet" following five weeks on the sidelines. "

Olic is very important for us :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:" Striker Ivica Olic is champing at the bit, ready to begin the task of regaining his place in the Bayern team. Some five weeks after rupturing a calf muscle while training with the Croatia national squad, Olic may be ready to resume the full training programme in just a day or two. "I'm close to full fitness. I'm very pleased with the way it's been going," the 30-year-old said in an exclusive FCB.tv Live Chat session on Monday. "

" Olic has not given up hope of making the matchday squad for Sunday's crunch Bundesliga meeting with leaders Bayer Leverkusen. "But it'll only be if I'm completely fit, otherwise I can't help the team," the player continued, accepting that "I won't manage 90 minutes yet" following five weeks on the sidelines. "

Good to see Olic almost fully match fit!
We would see Olic coming on in the second half next match!
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 am

If more players had the kind of work ethic and drive that Olic has we'd be battling for more silverware this year.
I hope he finds a spot in the starting XI.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:52 pm

nur4bayern wrote:If more players had the kind of work ethic and drive that Olic has we'd be battling for more silverware this year.
I hope he finds a spot in the starting XI.

He will be the LWM till Ribery comes back!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Ivica Olić

Postby Element » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Olic said That " I Dont only want to stay here for long , I Would like to end my Career here"

This Attitude Deserves A Topic in Gossip
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Slemba » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Element wrote:Olic said That " I Dont only want to stay here for long , I Would like to end my Career here"

This Attitude Deserves A Topic in Gossip

=D>
This is the definition of loyalty playing with heart
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Good, cus I ordered his shirt :D
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 am

After Olic's brilliant play vs. ManU I'm not surprised that several British papers are linking Olic with a move to Man City. Like most things British, I'm sure it's all crap. Olic has solidified his starting role at Bayern and I forsee him staying with us for quite some time.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dambun » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Our lovely Olic is 30 years old... I hope his physical condition allows him to battle like this in the next couple of years...
'cause he's been one of the main reasons of our success, so far.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Good, cus I ordered his shirt :D

=D> =D> =D> =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Stigmeister » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Might be 30 years old but hes a ledgend in my eyes for his heart and sheer determination!
Stigmeister
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 am

Stigmeister wrote:Might be 30 years old but hes a ledgend in my eyes for his heart and sheer determination!

Took the words right out of my mouth.
What a class act, Olic is.
In today's world of football, with players like Ribery getting carried away with sunshine and money, it is refreshing to see someone like Olic.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Well, Olic left Hamburg on Bosman for playing here, so.........
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:36 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Well, Olic left Hamburg on Bosman for playing here, so.........

:) That is true, but I still think he is a class act.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 am

For the first time , th story of How Olic came hers is announced

Olic was 99.9% going to Juventus !!!!

He went To Italy , and was waiting for The Medicine Check

Suddenly Bayern Scout Dremmler called Olic's Agent Stipic , but not for Olic , he was calling to get infos about another person

suddenly They starting talking about Olic and how he is doing and stuff

Surprisingly , Uli Hoeness walked in the room of Dremmler and heard the call , a

nd suddenly They Found out that Unlike their expectations Olic had not Signed with Juventus at that point , and that he was waiting for The Medical Check

Hoeness then talked with Olic's Agent and told him that He wants him Here

Directly after the phone call , Olic's Agent Called Olic and told him what Happened

Olic Then Screamed at his Agent " FORGET JUVENTUS (he was waiting for the Check only) !!!! DO IT WITH BAYERN , FOR THE BETTER ,DO IT TOMORROW , I WANT TO GO THERE ONLY THERE , BECAUSE THIS IS MY DREAM CLUB"

Then everything went fast he said
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion