You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ivica Olić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Ivica Olic

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:36 pm

MrLinky wrote:@ shwas55 , you checked how old that source is ?

the interview with Jol ( Hamburg Coach ) was on 04/01/09. I got it from Goal.com.
He even talkes about how the german media and Uli are wrong in thinking that the deal is done, but according to him he hasnt discussed the transfer with Olic yet, and is hoping he can convince him of staying :?: :?: :?: :?:
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:43 pm

MrLinky wrote:n the German media it's even being speculated that he might come to Munchen in this transfer period , with Podolski going the other way to Hamburg plus 8 million for Bayern.

I've been thinking recently that something like this wouldn't be a bad move at all. I'm sure Bayern will try to hold out to get more cash (Manchester City), but now that it's fairly obvious that Olic is in and Poldi is out, if there aren't any other concrete offers for Lukas (and he wants to go to Hamburg) I see this as a good solution for all involved. You can't tell me Olic wouldn't try harder than Poldi at this point!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:22 am

I never rated Olic as world class...but when I watched few Croatia games....it was like watching lokomotive down the flanks and attack...that was Olic...and I always loved him for his heart!...he maybe wont score a lot of goals but he assists a lot and will be good for the team!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 am

FCBinNYC wrote:
MrLinky wrote:n the German media it's even being speculated that he might come to Munchen in this transfer period , with Podolski going the other way to Hamburg plus 8 million for Bayern.

I've been thinking recently that something like this wouldn't be a bad move at all. I'm sure Bayern will try to hold out to get more cash (Manchester City), but now that it's fairly obvious that Olic is in and Poldi is out, if there aren't any other concrete offers for Lukas (and he wants to go to Hamburg) I see this as a good solution for all involved. You can't tell me Olic wouldn't try harder than Poldi at this point!

Speculation of a surprise move was rife after HSV sports director Dietmar Beiersdorfer was seen meeting with representatives of Bayern over dinner in Dubai on Sunday night.

"We spoke about lots of things, but not about a transfer for Podolski," insisted Beiersdorfer from the city where both Bundesliga clubs are holding their winter training camps.

"As far as I know, Lukas Podolski wants to move to Cologne." he said in an effort to downplay the rumours.

"We know that we will lose Ivica Olic in the summer and we have to work on getting an alternative for July 1.

"Therefore, Lukas Podolski is also an option, but a swap deal is not planned and I cannot imagine anything happening."
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Sabik » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:57 pm

I am very happy about the fact that Olic will join Bayern Munich - I think he is a very good player and he always is the perfect example for working for the team .. I saw him live and I met him twice and he is a nice guy ;)
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Sabik wrote:I am very happy about the fact that Olic will join Bayern Munich - I think he is a very good player and he always is the perfect example for working for the team .. I saw him live and I met him twice and he is a nice guy ;)

Lucky one :) Where did you meet him?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Yeah, you`re lucky :shock:
honestly, I don`t watch Hamburg quite often.. so, I can`t rate him. but I hope that he will be the real deal.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:20 am

His good form is continuing.He was once again one of Hamburg's best players in today's 1-1 draw against AC Milan in a friendly , assisting for their only goal.He runs like crazy all over the pitch , I'd like to see the statistic they show sometimes on CL matches , showing how much km a player covered during the match on Olic.It's probably a lot more than the average of the rest of the Hamburg players.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:48 am

He runs and never stops. About 11km per match[just like Gattuso] :D That`s my guess :D

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Karlo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:He runs and never stops. About 11km per match[just like Gattuso] :D That`s my guess :D

no!!!!!!!!!!he is not player for bayern!!!!!!poldi is maradona for olić!!!!!!!!!we dont need him!!!!!!!i know him i am from croatia!!!!!!!!!and he is not player for bayern!!!!!!!!he is not enough good for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karlo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 am

This is why Olic wont play against us on the 30th of Jan
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 pm

holy shit that looks like carlos eduardo!! WTF was olic tryna do? poke out his eyes?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm

SilentStrike wrote:holy shit that looks like carlos eduardo!! WTF was olic tryna do? poke out his eyes?

They were trying to fight! They both got red cards! And I seen a video. Nothing special!

This is correct video, I think!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:59 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:holy shit that looks like carlos eduardo!! WTF was olic tryna do? poke out his eyes?

They both got red cards! And I seen a video. Nothing special!

Also got suspended for 2 league matches + 3 friendlies
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:25 pm

according to that video eduardo didnt do anything. Sorry but this makes me dislike olic a lot.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion