You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ivica Olić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Ivica Olic

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Podolski is player for Bayern? WTF are you talking? Poldi really is NOT player for Bayern :D

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:06 pm

It seems like the Olic transfer is a done deal.HSV is also on a training camp in Dubai and according to the press Olic wants to tell the coach and the club his decision first before making it public.It's a 3-year contrac with an option for another year , with a salary of 4.5 million pre-tax and 4 million "hand-money".

http://www.abendblatt.de/daten/2009/01/02/1001293.html

http://www.rp-online.de/public/article/sport/fussball/bundesliga/hamburger_sv/656324/Bayern-holen-HSV-Star-Olic.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby likma » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Croatian media reports same. I think it's a really good signing for us. :)
likma
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:04 pm

I just hope Poldi actually tries for us when he gets on the pitch in his remaining months in Munchen. Olic can't come soon enough.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernJ » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 am

Bayern win Olic race

Munich seal deal for Croat

The German giants have beaten the likes of Valencia and Juventus to agree terms with the Hamburg striker.

Olic had been locked in talks about his future over the past few weeks and he has now finally opted for Bayern.

"We have agreed on the transfer," Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness told the club's website.

"All that is missing is the signatures on the contract."

29-year-old Olic will move to the Allianz Arena on a free transfer at the end of the season when his contract with Hamburg expires.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 62,00.html
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 pm

YEEAAHH!!!! Just read this. Fantastic. Olič, welcome. I love our transfer policy- get free agents or loan players for free, sell our players for big money and with no depts. With Olič we can win CL next year, we should buy Rafinha for 7-10 million + Cana for 10-16 million euro. And thats all we need.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby xevi » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:03 pm

we already have closed the FW department. now we just need a DM and a RB (tymoschuk/cana and rafinha).
but to complete the team we have to see what happens with van bommel, sagnol, zé roberto, sosa, ottl, oddo and kroos.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:35 pm

xevi wrote:but to complete the team we have to see what happens with van bommel, sagnol, zé roberto, sosa, ottl, oddo and kroos.

I'm counting on MvB and Ze to extend their contract , Sagnol to leave - after his recent plans for surgery were cancelled I dont think he's gonna be continuing his career , Ottl will stay - as we just need homegrown players.Oddo's situation is similar to Donovan's situation , it all depends on their performances , if Oddo continues playing like he did I dont see a future for him in a Bayern jersey.
As for Olic he is welcome , we got an attacker that is probably gonna sit down on the bench without making much noise and that will hopefully try to make an impact if he gets substituted in or gets a chance from the beginning on.One thing I like about him is that he is an offensive-allrounder - he can be Klose/Toni back-up and Ribery/Schweinsteiger back-up.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:55 pm

MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Awesome! he is a hard working player and hopefully he will continue with his good run in the bundesliga at Bayern. Now we just need a CDM and a RB...by the way I read rumors about Rafinha again--he would be great.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby KieranD » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:33 am

great buy for bayern, im glad we got him this proves that podolski is on his way out

he has skill and should bring something new to the team, he has a run of form in the bundesliga as as others have said i hope he continues this form
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 pm

I still have my doubts over whether he can cut it at the highest level (Champions League), but then he wasn't signed to be in the first team, so he makes a good squad player and hopefully won't be a cry-baby like Poldi.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 am

Not according to Hamburg

Hamburger SV have been keen to stress that Ivica Olic in the face of reports that he has all but already signed for Bayern Munich.

According to the German press and Bayern manager Uli Hoeness, the Croatian striker will join the Bavarian giants at the end of the season on a three year contract, having agreed terms with the Bundesliga giants.

HSV boss Martin Jol suggested that such statements were premature, however. "He has yet to discuss the matter with me, so I am continuing to plan with the possibility that he may remain here,"commented the ex Tottenham manager.

As for the striker himself, he told Hamburger reporters on Friday:"I concentrated on taking care of my family during our holiday. It is a very important decision for me so I need some time to consider my options."

What the hell is going on????? anyone knows???
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am

Don't worry, once transfers have been mentioned on fcbayern.de, they've never been false.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:04 pm

@ shwas55 , you checked how old that source is ?

Here's an interview made with Olic yesterday:

bild.de wrote:BILD:Wie sieht es tief in Ihnen aus nach dem Bayern-Outing?

Olic (lächelt): „Ich bin sehr erleichtert. In den letzten Wochen wurde ich oft zu diesem Thema befragt. Das war nicht gut für mich und nicht gut für die Mannschaft.“

BILD: Was bedeutet Ihnen der Wechsel zum FC Bayern?

Olic (grinst): „Man kann schon sagen, dass für mich ein Traum in Erfüllung gegangen ist. Schon als Kind war ich ein Fan der Bayern.“

To the question of the interviewer how it looks deep down inside him after the "Bayern-Outing" , he says that he's relieved now and that he was asked a lot of questions in the last weeks about this subject.
To the question what the move to Bayern means for him personally , he answers that its a dream coming true for him and that he's been a Bayern fan since he was a child.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2009/01/05/ivica-olic/will-mit-bayern-meister-werden.html

==================================================
In the German media it's even being speculated that he might come to Munchen in this transfer period , with Podolski going the other way to Hamburg plus 8 million for Bayern.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion