You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

is Santa Cruz playing enough for bayern?

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

is Santa Cruz playing enough for bayern?

Postby alp01051 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:55 pm

İ THİNK HE MUST PAY MORE EFOORT FOR BAYERN
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:08 pm

I don't really like him. The only time I enjoyed watching him play was during the World Cup 2002 for Paraguay...
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:26 am

i think he's overrated
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sabik » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:35 pm

its right that he plays not so good by bayern until now,but i think that he had a lot of injuries and that was bad luck.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:42 pm

I haven't seen him do anything good yet :/
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sabik » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:53 pm

In a certain way,I like him because he does a likeable impression beyond the place.
Nevertheless, probably it would have been better for him if he had gone to Berlin or had been lent to Hertha when he was under discussion there.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby Danger » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:38 am

he WAS good , but becouse of the injuries he is not so good now
he'll be back to his great form again soon.
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:42 pm

Honestly No!!!
I do think he is overrated. I don't remember one game in which he excelled.
medicore IMO.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Marko » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:42 pm

Actually he doesn't play at all! Only as a sub.
He must be better if he wants to play! :wink:
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:25 pm

The original post in this thread is a bit old. When it was posted, Santa Cruz was the striker who was getting the most playing time from all 4 of them.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion