You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Holger Badstuber

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Holger Badstuber

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Any news?

Jupp say that he will play today
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 am

Well it's not salvation yet. He's still recovering from flu, so no 100%. Still better than van Buyten, though.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:38 am

Balotelli suspended and Badstuber playing? We are off to a good start.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Bah, Balotelli playing would've been hilarious. Badstuber is good enough to handle him, and Balotelli would do something idiotic to screw his team over.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Payam » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Great news! Hopefully he has shaken off that nasty flu completely. :)
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm

MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm confused. In or out? Mind games?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 pm

He is out, last news yesterday and early morning say that he si ok, but new official one is that he is out
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby OhioFan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:14 am

appudds wrote:I think Mueller should really step things up. I still feel this is the ideal formation we should employ
........................................................Neuer........................................................
...Rafinha..............................Boateng.................TOP CB...............................Lahm....
...............................................Schweinsteiger.......................................................
...........................................................Kroos......................................................
.......Robben........................................Mueller...........................................Ribery......
........................................................Gomez........................................................

Kroos playing in between the Box to Box Midfielder Schweinsteiger and the CF Mueller...
I know this will expose the defence with Rafinha attacking too much. But if we have a top CB and if Boateng can play consistently at a high level and Rafinha learns to defend as well, then this should work spot on

I know I am new on the site but I do not understand why so many don't get that Badstuber is a TOP CB. Check out the Castrol ratings for defenders playing in the BL, please.......
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 am

Badstuber has had many world-class performances for Bayern, especially earlier this season when he was imo our best defender. Recently he has been playing quite bad though, but it's probably just a dip in form.

Against Mainz we will probably play with DVB-Badstuber and Boateng as RB, because of Rafinha's performance against Villareal. I don't quite like that because I think Boateng-DVB did a good job against Villareal and they're worth another try... hopefully Badstuber has a good game though
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby idrisozet » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:10 pm

OhioFan wrote:
appudds wrote:I think Mueller should really step things up. I still feel this is the ideal formation we should employ
........................................................Neuer........................................................
...Rafinha..............................Boateng.................TOP CB...............................Lahm....
...............................................Schweinsteiger.......................................................
...........................................................Kroos......................................................
.......Robben........................................Mueller...........................................Ribery......
........................................................Gomez........................................................

Kroos playing in between the Box to Box Midfielder Schweinsteiger and the CF Mueller...
I know this will expose the defence with Rafinha attacking too much. But if we have a top CB and if Boateng can play consistently at a high level and Rafinha learns to defend as well, then this should work spot on

I know I am new on the site but I do not understand why so many don't get that Badstuber is a TOP CB. Check out the Castrol ratings for defenders playing in the BL, please.......

I dont see Badstuber as a top defender, as a matter of fact our defense play much better with DVB & Boateng than with Badstuber, for some reason our defense make silly mistakes whenever he plays, notice since Lahm has move to left back closer to Badstuber he has made 3 mistakes already this season, when he rarely ever make mistake.

You have to watch Badstuber closely to understand he his not a top defender he exposes other defenders to pressure and into making errors, like Basler said sometimes you dont even know where he plays, watch all our matches without Badstuber, especially the City match and Villareal match, you will notice a much more better defense.

Also his rating for the last 8 games has been below average, Here are his rating for last 8 matches and compare them to Boateng or Van Buyten rating.

Bayern Vs Dortmund.
5.5 Had a very difficult first half as his passes were somewhat wayward and he was beaten on the dribble by Lewandowski. Was booked in the second half for a very poor tackle, but also showed great anticipation in several instances, and had a free kick narrowly miss the target late in the game.

Bayern Munich vs Ausburgs
5.0 The defender should take the blame for Hosogai's strike as he was caught running without purpose after the ball. Played Kapllani onside for the Albanian's chance late in the game, and generally looked shaky.

Germany vs Netherlands
5.0 Received a lot of support from Khedira, which masked what was not an entirely convincing display. Missed a headed clearance that left Kuyt in on goal, but to his credit, did react quickly to make up for Mertesacker's errors. Substituted at half-time.

Germany vs Ukraine
5.0 Played Shevchenko onside in the third minute, and thus began a less than stellar evening for the Bayern man, who was supposed to be the anchor in the centre of defence, but too often was found elsewhere.

Bayern Munich vs Napoli(2nd leg)
5.0 Was booked for a bad foul on Maggio early on, but improved immensely as the game progressed. Marked Cavani out of the match but the Uruguayan still won the battle, earning him a second yellow card and an early bath with a shameful dive.

Bayern Munich vs Nurnberg
5.5 Picked out Schweinsteiger with a perfect ball before the opener, and played in several other lovely passes: he completed a remarkable 100 on the day. Showed very good instincts to anticipate danger, but was beaten in the air once by Pekhart, and missed a tackle on Hegeler: both slip-ups ought to have been punished with goals.

Bayern Munich vs Hannover
6.0 Beaten for pace on more than one occasion, the defender looked largely shaky until his withdrawal late in the second half. Was part of a great first-half attacking move with an astute and accurate crossfield pass.

Bayern Munich vs Napoli(1st leg)
4.5 Will be remembered for conceding an own goal, and for being booked for a poor challenge. Made some great defensive plays otherwise, but deserves to be penalised for making some critical errors.
..............Neuer
Lahm.Benatia.Boateng.Alaba
......Martinez.Schweini
.....Robben.Muller.Ribery
.........Lewandwosski

..............Reina
Rafinha.Dante.Badstuber.Bernat
.........Alonso..Rode
Shaqiri......Thiago.....Gotze
..............Pizarro
idrisozet
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Germany

Postby OhioFan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Picking up the discussion from the Ribery thread, Badstuder is the 7th rated defender in BL, according to Castrol, up from last month.

http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings ... m=&comp=11
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Payam » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:35 pm

I don't know really, part of his good showings come down to the great amount of shielding he has gotten from our defending midfielders, when he has come under pressure he is still kinda unreliable.
I'm not sure of this, but I think that he has picked up a yellow card in his 5 last played games for Bayern.

He has excellent offensive distribution though, daaim.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm convinced that he will make it, but he should be given a real rest, like one or two more league games. He's still young, and after his latest performances he needs to refocus mentally. Giving him a rest (forced because of suspension) for just one midweek game is not enough.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion