You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Holger Badstuber

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Holger Badstuber

Postby The Spyware » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Batsuber has very good experience from last season and he is a solid player and didn't show any flops as CB in difficult matches

Breno has a good experience in the Camp Nou :mrgreen:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 pm

I think everyone and even LVG are thinking about that combo.

That is why he subed DVB during last game :)

I just hope that Badstuber and Breno play together.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:44 pm

How misleading media reports can be at times. Anyhow, I'm sure every Bayern fan around the globe is pleased to hear/read this. Badstuber and Breno haven't had the opportunity to play too many minutes out on the pitch together, so they need to start working on the tactical tuning and arrangements between each other as soon as possible.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:53 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Contento----Badstuber----Breno-----Lahm

You know, that defense does look good. And I haven't had anything good to say about our defense for a long time.

Like you said, the biggest problem will be inexperience. Lahm is the only one with real experience, although Badstuber was unaffected by his lack of experience last season and he did gain some experience now. We should get someone at who is a little more experienced at LB and drop Contento to the bench.

I still have faith in Contento but if we're not going to sign a CB then I think we must get a new fullback. That defense line is too unbalanced when it comes to experience. Maybe in a couple of years it can become the best defense in the league, but right now it's too risky if we intend to go far in the CL.

Of course, I wouldn't put it past LVG to do it anyway.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:42 pm

MrLinky wrote:How misleading media reports can be at times. Anyhow, I'm sure every Bayern fan around the globe is pleased to hear/read this. Badstuber and Breno haven't had the opportunity to play too many minutes out on the pitch together, so they need to start working on the tactical tuning and arrangements between each other as soon as possible.

I agree, too. =D> :thumbup:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Surprising but good News

am waiting for a more trustworthy statement
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Badstuber won't make it against Schalke. He still has "Osteitis Pubis" which has a recurrence chance of 25% which is very high. He needs to take it easy as it can be quite dangerous.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:56 am

So we will definitely concede a goal against Schalke :D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 pm

MUTU wrote:Badstuber won't make it against Schalke. He still has "Osteitis Pubis"

That was my injury :) It's also called Pubalgia. You need to take it easy and rest A LOT or you'll get injured again
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
MUTU wrote:Badstuber won't make it against Schalke. He still has "Osteitis Pubis"

That was my injury :) It's also called Pubalgia. You need to take it easy and rest A LOT or you'll get injured again

When will this erection problem of Badstuber :wink: be finally completely healed?
We need him so much...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I think that he must not play before the winter break because there will be risks of becoming injured again. And if you have the same injury, it will be much worse (that's what happened to me). But I'm sure that Wohlfahrt knows his injury better than me :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 pm

As Expected , LVG said that Badstuber will not play before the winter Break
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Holger Badstuber

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 am

Holger Badstuber would like to have a golden era with Breno at Bayern.

"We are young, we could form the central defense for the next ten years. After all, the coach has this ideal in mind. And if it works, it would be very nice," the 21-year-old defender said in an interview with 'tz '.

He is also grateful for Arjen Robben: "From him I've learnt, for example, that one must never give up."

He also said that watching him has helped him work harder on his physique and robustness. Then he added: "Arjen made it all easier for me. It was positive that I got to know him."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 pm

We would all love that to happen :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby chardos » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:08 pm

I really hope that with Boateng arriving, DvB still being fit and in seemingly good form, and Heynckes demonstrating that he is not afraid to play Gustavo or Tymo at CB, that Badstuber realizes he needs to play at his top level every game. I honestly cannot put my finger on what this boy needs to reach his potential. Hopefully Heynckes can figure it out, because there's no doubt he can be great.
chardos

"That is football, we have seen it in the past. It is not always the better team that have the cup in the end .. It is hard to find words for that, but football is not everything."
-Thomas Müller
chardos
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion