You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Holger Badstuber

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: BadstUber???

Postby Doenerchef » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:00 pm

I really can't follow your question. Badstuber is important for Bayern. Rather Boateng will warm the bench if Dante steals his permanent place.
Doenerchef
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Holger Badstuber

Postby Paddy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Yeah, what? Fo now Boateng - Badstuber are the CB pair, why would he warm the bench? Dante will have do a lot of work to prove himself and then if he gets in the starting eleven, Boateng is far more likely to be benched.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thebigbug » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Boateng makes me nervous when he plays. I'd rather see Badstuber-Dante, though to be fair Boateng is 23 and needs time to develop
thebigbug
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby the12th » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:03 pm

IMHO I really can't see why would anyone doubt badstuber, he had a good season, he is the smart kind of a CB, and he is great at distributing the ball. boateng made far more mistakes last season than badstuber. I think dante-bads should be the pair. dante seems more stable, and concentrated than Jerome.
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Meh, he's a brazilian. I don't trust them as defenders. I often cringed at Lucio when he went on the attack and lost the ball. A great defender but sometimes he risked too much. I still believe both Bads and Boa had a very solid season and their dip in form was due to being tired.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 am

Silva, Maicon, Alves, Marcelo, Luiz.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby uzi716 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:43 am

Paddy wrote:Meh, he's a brazilian. I don't trust them as defenders. I often cringed at Lucio when he went on the attack and lost the ball. A great defender but sometimes he risked too much. I still believe both Bads and Boa had a very solid season and their dip in form was due to being tired.

This!

Boateng-Badstuber was the most over played partnership in Europe. At some points last year they had no back ups either. I hope they get more rest this season, they didn't get much this summer with the euros.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:17 am

BayernLove wrote:Silva, Maicon, Alves, Marcelo, Luiz.

What? Alves, Marcelo & Maicon are very attacking minded full-backs that leave a lot of space in the back a lot of the time. Luiz is prone to make mistakes, only Silva is a defender I wouldn't mind having.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 am

Paddy wrote:Yeah, what? Fo now Boateng - Badstuber are the CB pair, why would he warm the bench? Dante will have do a lot of work to prove himself and then if he gets in the starting eleven, Boateng is far more likely to be benched.

Exactly =D>
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Paddy wrote:

What? Alves, Marcelo & Maicon are very attacking minded full-backs that leave a lot of space in the back a lot of the time. Luiz is prone to make mistakes, only Silva is a defender I wouldn't mind having.

Doesn't take away the fact that Marcelo is a tricky son of a B. Also not AWFUL at defending. Look at his Portuguese counterpart. Now THAT is awful defending for you.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Yahya » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
He is also grateful for Arjen Robben: "From him I've learnt,

He also said that watching him has helped him work harder on his physique and robustness. Then he added: "Arjen made it all easier for me. It was positive that I got to know him."

Now I see where he had gotten his girly run from.
Music Producer
Yahya
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Paddy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:31 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Doesn't take away the fact that Marcelo is a tricky son of a B. Also not AWFUL at defending. Look at his Portuguese counterpart. Now THAT is awful defending for you.

I said defender, and yes he's not good at it. For me these modern full-backs are all about attack and no defence.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby BayernLove » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 am

Paddy wrote:
BayernLove wrote:
Paddy wrote:[quote="BayernLove"]Silva, Maicon, Alves, Marcelo, Luiz.

I said defender.[/quote]
So?
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:03 am

I was talking about defending, Alves, Maicon and Marcelo are on a level of Rafinha when it comes to defending.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 am

Paddy wrote:I was talking about defending, Alves, Maicon and Marcelo are on a level of Rafinha when it comes to defending.

They wudnt be as good and famous they are if they were that bad at defending.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion