You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Highest potential Bayern player

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Highest potential Bayern player

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:26 am

Highest Potential Bayern Player

So, the title is obvious, would you like to have a talk about which Bayern player has the highest potential to become the best on his position or a top 3 player maybe in the future. Obviously I'm talking for the age 18 to 25 max.

We have plenty of options here, Alaba is a phenomenon of LBs he is already considered to be the best by some people, already very mature playing style and balance despite his young age and he still seems to have room for improvement. Kimmich who can play so many positions and make it through even as a CB despite his height and inexperience at this position and level. Renato of course, he is a beast, he contributed as one of the star players to Benfica's silverware last year, he was a starter with decent performances playing for Portugal winning EURO2016 trophy & Young Player of the Tournament arguably one of the hottest talent to dominate the game in the future. Coman high profile player already, has won major trophies that even some world class players don't, a speed demon, he has provided some very promising football moments and he is still 20. Thiago definitely one of the most technical players out there, great vision already an established player for our team,having an impact on our offensive game.We have Bernat with that promising first year still though very young for a defender, Green from our youth system looking to break on the starting XI and Dorsch,Benko,Öztürk.

Plenty of options, pick one or two that you think can really dominate the game in the coming years and justify it somehow.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Official generic player & staff discussion

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:33 am

Coman..We all know a high profile forward does wonders for brand exposure and if he turns into a machine then we will gain on field as well as off field..
You see the brand bayern will benefit.. and as he is french we will have many promising young french (and france are producing good amount of talent now) lads who currently drool over zidane maybe the younger generation will drool over him and we will sign sign quality french talent..Also since he is a forward his shirt sales will also be huge..

That being said,I know the probability is low but if Green makes it big time it would be 10x more beneficial to us than coman,kimmich,thiago,benko etc. put together since USA is a huge huge huge market and barca madrid and manu have no usa superstars so if we get the first slice that would be huge..I would go as far to say our value as a brand will equal united and madrid but yes this is a bit premature and farfetched but we can hope..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Re: Official generic player & staff discussion

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:44 am

@prasun77
You should have taken a spot at Bayern's Marketing my friend :P
I agree with the benefits you mentioned but as fans we concern more having a great talent to become a world class quality player in our ranks even if he is from Malta(I know what might come from this :P )

Indeed Coman's talent is huge and I think he has the biggest room for improvement from any other talent at Bayern, great core but has a load of work to do at some areas of his game if he manages to improve in all areas his limit is the sky for sure. As a talent considering the balance and maturity the position needs Alaba is the best but he is already an established world class player, overall Renato Sanches I think he is the player with the highest potential in our team.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Re: Highest potential Bayern player

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:36 am

I'll ignore Thiago and Alaba, whom I see as already established players.

I've said more than once that Coman will one day win the Ballon D'or and I still believe that. It's a long way away and he might turn out to be one of those players who are forgotten, but I think the potential is there. Regular game time and the sky is the limit.

I also believe Kimmich will be one of the best players of his generation. Only a handful of players from each generation keep getting mentioned years after they retire, and Kimmich will be one of those.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:47 am

By the time the dust settles, d seven million Bayern paid for him will make the $500 (plus some footballs) Benfica paid for Predator look like they overspent.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:12 pm

I hope that both Kimmich and Rentao will both become two of the biggest.
For an unknown reason I don't think that Coman will become something special...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:25 pm

At the moment I love Coman! He has the natural gifts to become a top player and does anyone remember his weak foot finish vs Juve? His game IQ may not be as high as Kimmich, Sanches, and Thiago since he isn't a midfielder but I really feel like he is only a few pieces away from putting it together. I am probably more impartial to wingers/attacking oriented players but God if this kid can polish his game
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:32 pm

tflags wrote:By the time the dust settles, d seven million Bayern paid for him will make the $500 (plus some footballs) Benfica paid for Predator look like they overspent.

That was a good one!

Kimmich indeed at the age of 21 he has played the positions of RB,DMF,CMF,CB already at the highest competitive level with quite big competition in both teams such as Bayern & Germany, he passed the tests emphatically I don't think that many players of his age can pull that off easily.

As for Alaba & Thiago, yes they are established player and nobody labels them as talents anymore but I really think that they haven't peaked yet(especially Thiago). I really think that Alaba can become even better as a defender with Ancelotti and stabilize his defenses efforts tactically.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:53 pm

For Kimmich I feel it is going to be the hardest for him. Right now he is a jack of all trades but most of the time those type of players end up being masters of none by the end of their careers. Hopefully he can find a position that suits him best and be world class at it while keeping his flexibility.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion