You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hasan Salihamidžić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Bayern Munich should extend Salihamidzic's contract?

Yes
57%
No
18%
Depends on who Bayern will sign
25%

Total votes : 28

Hasan Salihamidžić

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:14 pm

Bayern Munich midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic is attracting interest from Juventus. The 30-year-old midfielder will be out of contract in June and therefore arrive on a free transfer. The Bosnian can play on either flank, making him an ideal substitute should Mauro Camoranesi leave for Inter.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:54 pm

i've voted for him to stay on... he's grown into so much more than just another player, sure he isn't as talented or gifted as some, but he's an ambassador for the club, his work rate is phenominal, he's still as healthy and fit as the day he joined the club, and right now he's up the with kahn and scholl as being one of those players who are 100% dedicated to the club, and i think every club needs a few of these people!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:32 pm

Yes I agree. You forgot to mention his most important aspect though. He's a jack of all trades. He's highly versatile, and can play almost anywhere on the pitch... always useful to have when there's injuries.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:31 am

i reckon he should stay , he wont go for Juve , just like sagnol stayed.. he was and will be a bayern player . We cant let him go when he wants to stay.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:09 am

Above all he's is very loyal to Bayern and gives everything...
So, he must and will stay on...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby bm72 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:56 am

he is a player thet gives it all, plus he is very loyal to Bayern, if only he was 10 years younger !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby dracus » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:54 pm

dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:15 pm

Reports in Italy are claiming that he has signed a 4 year contract with Juventus and will move on a free transfer in summer :(
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dracus » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:25 pm

MUTU wrote:Reports in Italy are claiming that he has signed a 4 year contract with Juventus and will move on a free transfer in summer :(

Another free b****************************** transfer?
Curse you?
*hoping fanofbayern doesnot reads this post :P
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:06 pm

What the hell?????? Are Juve trying to build a team over Bayern?? 1st it was Kovac (success) then it was Sagnol (Failed) and now it Salihamidzic??? What the hell are they THAT damn jealous of us??

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:40 pm

They are also trying to take Claudio Pizarro, again on a free transfer.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:58 pm

ther getiing free players because thier broke :lol: they want to have a capable team of reaching the seria a ..then they will send every player they got home..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby yoanna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:14 am

plz... Juve already has a team capable of reaching seria a. and will. plus since their amount of money is limited, i see nothing wrong in getting players on free transfers. :D anyways, i'm ambivalent about him moving to Juve, i do love him to bits, but i don't think he'd fit in at Juve. unfortunately.

for my part, he's like a bayern player through and through, i don't see him play anywhere else.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:22 am

A player as versatile as him can fit anywhere. I'm sure he won't find any problems whatsoever getting accustomed to play for Juve. So far there has been no official confirmation of the deal, and I'm still pinning my hopes on that.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby yoanna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:53 am

being versitale doesn't mean one will fit in everywhere. you need to take the mental aspect of it, which is sometimes crucial, as well. somehow i don't see him play for Juve. he's so bayern, 'in he...

edited,
well, according to juventus.com
"The Bosnian midfielder has signed a pre-contract which, as of June, will tie him to Juventus for four years"
it's official, then.

one of my fav players in my fav club, sounds good. still, i'm hoping he'll fit in, since he's, as said before, so bayern.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion