You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:28 am

quaazi wrote:Image

The biggest problem is the relation squad size / injuries. There wouldn't be an injury crisis of that proportion with the squad of the previous season. "Less players, less problems"? Maybe not.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 am

And yet Barcelona entered the season with the same sized squad as we did. I'd rather say that a lot could be avoided if we have been integrating Hojbjerg/Gaudino/Kurt since the start of the season rather than overplaying Xabi Alonso and, let's face it, Götze.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 am

quaazi wrote:Image
by @Bajuwandres

Seriously, there's no actual pattern of Guardiola era injuries. This season is a freak anomaly when looking at it from a statistical viewpoint. The far more alarming stat is how Barcelona's injuries are far more sparse than ours.

.. though, I guess you could read something into the post-international competition injury cycle being harder in the Pep era at Bayern, but again, that's nto a pattern for Barcelona, who supplies half the Spanish national team!

Interesting, very interesting. But I'd rather compare with another German club because there are conditions such as weather, winter breaks and the different styles of play in the league which are also factors.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:33 am

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:34 am

It's still the case that with 144 and 161 injuries 2013/14 and 2014/15 were the worst seasons out of all those listed. Next is 2010/11 with 140, which didn't cause that kind of problems because there were 6 more players in the squad.

I stand by it, the reasons for the increase in injuries should be inquired. Some time ago I read an article claiming that teams playing on hybrid lawns are more susceptible to injuries. Whether there's something to it, I've no idea.

MW said he'll issue an announcement soon, though probably not today.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:35 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:43 am

Loddar (Matthäus) says losing MW's medical staff is like losing Ribery, Robben and Thiago all at once. He also thinks the players will still go to MW, rather than a new team doctor.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Tedesco » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:45 am

Officially gone.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:49 am

Der FC Bayern wird für die Nachfolgeregelung im medizinischen Bereich des Klubs zeitnah eine Lösung vorstellen. Bis dahin wird Dr. Volker Braun, Facharzt für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie und Sportmediziner, die Mannschaft des FC Bayern bei ihren Spielen begleiten.

http://www.fcbayern.de/de/news/news/201 ... lfahrt.php
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:51 am

Love is blind... if it is true Kalle will soon regret it... I have a feeling that some players such as Robben would think of leaving too.
That video posted yest showing Robben Martinez and Alaba performing was a propogandistic vid

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:55 am

ramsej84 wrote:Love is blind... if it is true Kalle will soon regret it... I have a feeling that some players such as Robben would think of leaving too.

They'll just continue going to MW. With free choice of doctors, it's not like they can stop them.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:01 am

I remember that bastard Rummenigge when he defended van Gaal(also his wish to hire him), but Uli's was the last to fire him in 2010-2011 and it was Uli's word who hired Sammer. When Uli was a at club, we haven't had issues and so many tough words with Dortmund, but when he went to prison, Rummenigge was the guy who started to have big time.

Where's Uli now? We can without Uli... My ass we can with that Kalle ass kisser.

These guys are done with their business at Bayern, that's for sure. Even one Croatian radio station some 25 minutes ago mentioned the resignation of all Bayern medical team.

When I see those stats what @quazzi got put here on the topic, where 14% > 13% in 2012-2013, i.e. 2013-2014 and we even blamed injuries for our failure after March 25th... This Bayern is a pure circus.

After this, I don't really want the coach's extension of contract in 2016, especially if he doesn't win CL.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:10 am

Presser now. Ridiculous. Pep's asked what happened. Answers: "Nothing at all." He respects MW's decision.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 am

RedQueen wrote:Presser now. Ridiculous. Pep's asked what happened. Answers: "Nothing at all." He respects MW's decision.

Spoiler: show
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:13 am

I dont think increase of injuries is a factor of his accusations, most of this injuries are cause by an opponent foul, maybe were back to back injuries on Badstuber and Thiago cases, as also that Dr. Wohlfahrt cant cure in a month Ribery pain ankle.

What made Dr.Wohlfart famous was that with his fingers touching the muscle can diagnosticate an injury, as also how he save many athletes careers, but recently I dont see any magic work from him.

Very sad this moment and this will not finish here, Ribery result of his comeback will cause more controversy in the next weeks.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion