You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Postby OhioFan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Klopp, Klopp, we want Klopp. [-X
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:37 pm

There's some speculation that it wasn't only Pep but Sammer too blaming the medical staff.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 pm

So if ALL of our medical staff have left, what happens to the players currently injured or, heaven forbid, we get any more? Is it just a case of trying to find replacements quickly, even if just on a temporary basis until the end of the season? Never known anything like this before and tbh it's hard not to laugh just a little at the ludicrousness of it all
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:00 am

RedQueen wrote:Look, I'm not a Guardiola hater by any means.

I'm not hater at all since there's no reason even though he's not a saint(if you see this videos which are really something rarely to notice in public), but I have a right to criticize or to say that I don't like his playing style at Bayern and that his words "I'm here and I will adapt to these players" haven't seen so far in practice or on the other side his stubborn approach which ended after he lost some 8 players.

RedQueen wrote:But this is just too much. He gets the entire medical staff to resign? Mull and his staff are known to be conservative physicians who put the health of the players first. They got Schweini, Lahm and Neuer fit in time for the world cup. They've treated everyone from Ronaldo to Usain Bolt.

The fact is... Everything has been great for us and him between 1977-2008 and between 2009-2013. As you said, many sportsmen were in München and that says something about this guy, even though I saw some comment on transfermarkt about M-W's arrogance, all kinds of stories but doesn't change the fact he a present factor for generations of players and coaches.

RedQueen wrote:If Pep wants to go up against them he better consider very well what he's doing.

I really don't know what does he want. Sometimes I perfectly understand our coach, but sometimes he behaves so childishly what really annoys me a lot, because I'm not used to it and it's got nothing to with anything Deutsch/Bairisch/Schwäbish way.
I agree this is too much, but I really wish to see what's gonna happen tomorrow/today. It seems that Rummenigge had a bad streit with M-W.

I really miss Uli because I don't fully trust to Rummenigge he can handle some issues.
Last edited by FCB general on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:04 am

Really nice post!
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:08 am

I think we are taking to many conclussions and we don't even have a clue of what has really happened. The only thing we know is that both Pep and HMW didn't have a good relationship. But we don't know what did exactly happened last night.

And by the way, we've also had injury plagues during the LVG days. Remember how injury prone were Ribery and Robben? and how about our post World CUp 2010 season? Just remember this game against Hannover: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... 96-58.html

Butt, Braafheid, Badstuber, Tymoshchuk, Lahm, Ottl, Pranjic, Müller, Kroos, Altintop, Gomez
Bench: Kraft, Schweinsteiger, Demichelis, Jüllich, Knasmüllner

It's not good that this is happening and definitely not the best timing, but I can't see the injury situation going worse TBH.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 am

Here's in short lines:

Das steckt hinter dem Ärzte-Eklat

Red Queen, here's confirmation for what you said:

Was macht Müller-Wohlfahrt so besonders?

Der Sportmediziner ist wohl der einzigste Arzt in der Bundesliga, der selber ein Star ist. Nicht nur bei Sportlern, sondern auch bei Showstars gilt Müller-Wohlfahrt als Guru. Sprinter Usain Bolt machte er fit für dessen Olympiasieg in London. "Er ist ein großer Mann. Er hat meine Muskeln behandelt, aber er war mehr als ein Arzt für mich", sagte der Jamaikaner damals. Ob Maria Höfl-Riesch, Boris Becker oder U2-Sänger Bono – Müller-Wohlfahrt machte sie alle fit.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:21 am

I know, FCB General. Bolt has openly credited Müller-Wohlfahrt for having enabled him to win the title.

He's a truly great sports physician, and he's kept proving that for decades. Pep is a great football manager, but he's but a youngling compared to him.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:41 am

FCB general wrote:
MillaMjau wrote:Just checked from the match download; it wasn't Dr. M-W. Someone with a similar hairstyle but younger.

That is Dr. Peter Ueblacker.

Him being absent from the bench is inconclusive as to the timing of the discussion. Even as it doesn't make sense for WM to travel all the way to Portugal to stay out of the match he could have been attending a player inside. What we do know though is Sammer and Guardiola share views (if either one is involved or the two of them together) as Sammer shows a supporting arm when Pep goes and sits down at the dinner table. What is quite extrange is that the doc is also sitting at the table suggesting, speculatively enough, the discussion could have happened after the dinner.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby SouthernStar » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:02 am

I was hoping that this news was a joke when I first saw it as the source was from *The Mirror*.... but damn... this got to be probably the worst news I have heard since... forever. None of the previous players or staff (with the exception of maybe Uli) who left the club would leave such a gap on the team.

I don't like the way this resignation is handled... Whatever happened to "sit down and talk before anyone did anything rash?". We are aware that Pep and HMW never had a good working relationship, but this sounds like a blown fuse.

I am guessing most of our players still have a good relation with Healing Hans? Can't they like... visit him in his clinic? Or will that be too much for the media's nose to poke around and make more stupid headlines?
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:05 am

Dr. Wohlfahrt is over 70 years, he would retire from bayern soon, because it has been 4 or 5 years since he started to show symptomps of tiredness as our doctor, many times he said that he will retire for give more attention to his private clinic.

Now what we need from Wohlfahrt is to keep checking injuries of our players in his clinic, instead of having him on the bench on every champions league games and some from bundesliga to give water and spray the legs to our players when they feel pain. Hope bayern can recover their good relationship with him, but in his private clinic, as he always said in recent years that like to be there.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby TheTruther » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:09 am

Really hope this doesn't impact any of the injured players return dates, especially Robben. It is a real unfortunate situation but I believe Pep and Bayern will find a way to this around. Just make it past Porto and the squad should almost be back to full strength for the home stretch of the season. It surely won't be easy but we must believe!
Where in the world is Arshavin?
TheTruther
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Atlantafc » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:14 am

Looks like it wasn't purely the working of Pep. [source]

I can see it being a trifecta of Sammer, Pep, and KHR wanting to see the doctor leave.
Fc Bayern aint nothin' to **** wit
Atlantafc
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 am

Notable achievement from Dr. Wilhelm with bayern was how he save Robben career.

Also I remember when Olic score a goal and went to the bench for hug Dr. Wohlfahrt as a gratitude for his job on him after suffered an injury.

But sadly he can´t save Sagnol career, it wasnt his fault, but of course very sad how Sagnol retire from the pitch because of a injury.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Anna_French6 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:08 am

I am a new fan, but surely this cannot be a total surprise to the staff. Hopefully they have a replacement ready. It is very bad timing though. #-o
Anna_French6
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion