You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Jörg Butt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Hans-Jörg Butt

Postby RiberyToni » Thu May 29, 2008 12:50 am

Hi looks like bayern have a new keeper right on bayern website here is the link.

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/de/aktuel ... d104aacf6d
RiberyToni
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Thu May 29, 2008 1:07 am

they still dont have him, they are tryin to agree on a contract
bayern wont hurry up to sign him
i hope he ll come at us a great keeper :) who can also score hehe
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu May 29, 2008 1:40 am

they basically have him
and like i have said the whole time rensing will BE #1!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby fcelber87 » Thu May 29, 2008 4:11 am

This is a good signing. I'm glad we all but have butt on the squad now.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby elcalifornio » Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 am

Hopefully not the last signing of the summer. Rensing is the clear #1 and hopefully he'll last through the season because Butt is shakey at times to say the least.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 29, 2008 10:29 am

I wonder if Butt will be taking any penalties for Bayern. He used to do that for Leverkusen :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Thu May 29, 2008 11:02 am

haha can anyone remember the penalty he took (think it was against dortmund) where while he was high fiving lucio, the opposition striker had scored from the half way line?
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 29, 2008 12:49 pm

kevh26 wrote:haha can anyone remember the penalty he took (think it was against dortmund) where while he was high fiving lucio, the opposition striker had scored from the half way line?

Yes I watched a video clip of that. But did the referee count that? Because he must give the keeper a chance to get in his postion. A keeper has the right to celebrate as any other player!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby medin69 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:56 pm

i remember luico's smile :D
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby mattie » Thu May 29, 2008 1:22 pm

kevh26 wrote:haha can anyone remember the penalty he took (think it was against dortmund) where while he was high fiving lucio, the opposition striker had scored from the half way line?
it was vs schalke :) Hanke scored against him than...
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby mattie » Thu May 29, 2008 1:25 pm

elcalifornio wrote:Hopefully not the last signing of the summer. Rensing is the clear #1 and hopefully he'll last through the season because Butt is shakey at times to say the least.
wont be the last signing for sure, we will get at least 2 more players i think
a CM and a FW
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Thu May 29, 2008 1:35 pm

agree
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby kevh26 » Thu May 29, 2008 2:09 pm

yeah the goal counted... and it's that long since i watched it, i couldn't remember the opposition, just like the clip of jancker wellying a free kick into so lass in the crowds face, i just can't remember who he was playing for!

as for more signings, i'd like to see someone like kallstrom, an attacking midfielder who can also act as a striker should he need to, then we need nothing more, not that kallstroms been mentioned, just an example!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Matakos » Thu May 29, 2008 6:01 pm

mattie wrote:
elcalifornio wrote:Hopefully not the last signing of the summer. Rensing is the clear #1 and hopefully he'll last through the season because Butt is shakey at times to say the least.
wont be the last signing for sure, we will get at least 2 more players i think
a CM and a FW

I wouldn't be so sure....
I think they are turning back to the old policy...
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Thu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm

i knew that would happen
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion