You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Jörg Butt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Funny Video of Butt 2 goals 1 minute

Postby RiberyToni » Thu May 29, 2008 7:58 pm

hehe not paying attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u6uo0t7dd0

really funny
RiberyToni
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu May 29, 2008 11:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :D
he was celebrating his goal for 2 long! :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 30, 2008 12:03 pm

But I say again, that's unfair. A player celebrates quite for a while, with his teamates in front of their supporters, everyone on top of everyone, etc... And then when a goalkeeper scores, he cannot do that. When Butt scored he didn't even celebrate ' a lot'. Actually he was all the way jogging to his goal with some hi 5s a long the way and the ref didn't give him a chance?!?! What should have he done? Should have he showed no emotions when scoring and start running to his goal like a lion is chasing him!! That is very unfair!!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Fri May 30, 2008 12:53 pm

one of the most stupid things in a team is to depent on your keeper for the steady plays.a weak team image.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Question

Postby RiberyToni » Fri May 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Do you guys think that he will be a good keeper for bayern. Do you think that he is getting pretty old?
RiberyToni
Getting the hang of it

Postby fcb 4eva » Fri May 30, 2008 10:50 pm

a good second choice keeper, still dont think Rensing is upto filling Oliie Kahns boots but I hope to be proven wrong.

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 am

Butt Leaves Benfica

German goalkeeper Hans-Jörg Butt has made himself available to join Bayern Munich after parting company with SL Benfica.

The veteran custodian joined Benfica from Bayer Leverkusen nearly a year ago but has been the club's second-choice keeper behind Quim since his arrival.

With Bayern Munich reportedly interested in establishing him as their back-up choice behind Michael Rensing, Butt questioned Benfica about his role in the squad next season.

It is believed that the Portuguese club told the 34-year-old that his squad status would not change and that they would allow him to open negotiations with any team.

Butt is now a free agent after terminating his deal with the Lisbon-based side.

A statement on Benfica's official website reads: "Sport Lisboa e Benfica and Hans-Jörg Butt have reached an agreement for the revocation of the working contract with no compensation for either parties."
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Its Official

Postby RiberyToni » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:05 pm

RiberyToni
Getting the hang of it

Postby fcb 4eva » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:38 pm

not a bad signing, decent back up and will be able to teach Rensing

---------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby harry_h » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:07 pm

Terrible choice.

Now they have two Nr.2 keepers.

Get a game with Real, Chelsea, Arsenal, Barca, Lyon, or some other giant club, and put Rensing on the goal?

Though!
harry_h
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ebrach » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:16 pm

I think Rensing is really good, I've seen him saving very well. But it seems that he is going to be Bayern's 2nd choice. Here is the first one: http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news/ne ... a68187a298
Last edited by Ebrach on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ebrach
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm

I'm proud that Rensing will be number 1 for Bayern. I cannot understand why nobody wants to give him a chance. He already has some experience and did well eve in the champions league. The same applied to Kahn. I bet that when he was young and Bayern decided to get him and be the number 1 keeper there were who doubted him and said that he must be a second choice. Give a player his chance to show what he can do. If it goes well, good for him, if not unlucky. At least he was given the chance. What will do any good for him if he were to stay on the bench all the time? He will not gain any experience and thus will not improve.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Ebrach » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 pm

I agree.
Ebrach
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Ebrach wrote:I think Rensing is really good, I've seen him saving very well. But it seems that he is going to be Bayern's 2nd choice. Here is the first one: http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news/ne ... a68187a298

What do you mean ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Ebrach » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:31 pm

Sorry, it is my mistake. Butt will be a back-up goalkeeper.
Ebrach
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion