You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Hamit Altıntop

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:41 pm

Rumours are out that Bayern are after Schalke's 24 year old Turkish midfielder Hamit Altintop, in view of signing him up for next season.
Last edited by MUTU on Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby peddi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:51 pm

its just a little rumor
its impossible.
viva super olli
4 ever no1
peddi
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:57 pm

horrible..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bavarian » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:59 pm

loool hones palying with us
bavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:14 pm

Not good enough for us...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:25 pm

He's available as a free transfer. I give him a thumbs up.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:17 am

Damn...not another one...
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 am

oh man and basturk with these guy are the stars..? holy cow...is this a team then...all our stars are retiring or are ready to leave the club and all we do is bring some players that no1 knows them outside germany?..duck it twice. :evil:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:48 pm

According to Kicker, Bayern have reached an agreement with Alintop for the next coming 3 years...

Still, consider it as a rumour, because earlier they mentioned that he would sign for Juventus :!:

I hope there is nothing to this transfer, because there are much better midfielders out there than he is.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:19 pm

I don't understand this transfer. As far as I know, he can play as right back and as a defensive midfielder. Those 2 positions are the ones in which we have the most cover (right back - sagnol, lell, goerlitz and possibly lahm in emergencies ... defensive midfielder - demichelis, van bommel, ottl, fuerstner and possibly hargreaves if he doesn't leave). What we need for sure is a left back who can cover for Lahm. Right now there's Salihamidzic, but he won't be there next season...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:34 pm

Yeah, the transfer looks very unlikely to me, still his name appeared several times. But I do hope Bayern do not buy him. Imo he doesnt have what it takes to play at our level (allthough nowadays it(s not that high), and Bayern should stop buying all the Bundesliga stars..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:51 am

it seems that he will join bayern at the end o the season
http://www.goal.com/de/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=226753
i think this is a bad news :cry:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:28 pm

Wow that´s great. Now sign Basturk a continue to be a medicore european team.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Hamit can do a decent job for us as far as Bundesliga is concerned...So he can actually be quite useful for us(squad rotation) given the fact that he is coming for free and also, I don't think his wages are too high...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:14 pm

Just because we get a guy doesn't mean he will be in the first team... the problem is that what we need are attacking midfielders not defensive ones.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion