You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby Element » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 pm

cruz wrote:yea you both are right, he never played his natural position except when heynckes came.. and he had no lahm on his side, he had LoLL and oddo, which means he was often without support...

but, I still think he's not at a world-class level yet, he simply needs to 'explode' finally, show that he ain't just a talented young player any more, and finally develop into a player that everybody expect him to be, one of team leaders!!

He is not world class yet and he needs to explode U R RIGHT

But he must stay
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey.. Scholl7....
Let me clarify a few things here....
U feel schweinsteiger suxx....... That's right???
Didn't he play well the last 5 matches as CM...
Didn't loew tell him he feels comfortable and is gr8 at CM...
Of course i agree with u.. He is not diego or vdv or robben...
U heard that every man has unique talent...
Diego, vdv, robben have talents their style.. So does schweini in his own...
He's just 24 years old... Just a few bad seasons doesn't mean he is useless.
We must give him a chance.... Even rensing, lell, ottl deserve a second chance....
If he's so useless.... why is he a first team regular in the german national team...
Surely there are many good contenders for his place.....
If u don't like schweini say it so..... But then don't UNDERESTIMATE anybody!!!!!

P.S: Don't mean it in the serious sense, man...... :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:03 pm

you are wrong...I love him...I even have his jersey at home

but...

He just isnt that guy we need in MC...come on guys if we want to compete in CL we need world class MC like Xavi, Gerrard, Ballack, Pirlo, Van der Vaart, Iniesta, Diego and I could go on and on...
I am thinking like this....we could have Ribery on left, Robben on right, in front we could have Ibrahimovic and Etoo...what is the point if we dont have MC who could control the game and give usefull balls to those players?...in barca Etoo, Messi and Henry would be usefull if they didnt have Iniesta and Xavi...and that is a fact!!!
I would love to see Schweini explode and play great at MC but we just cant hope that every season!
I just cant belive that Schweini could cooperate with Ribery the way Ze Roberto did last season and Ze is no Xavi or Diego...and he did great last season

and as for RM position...I agree that Schweini has defensive skills but we dont need defensive skill in AMC and RM...we need great attacking skills couse his job is to attack and pass and shoot and cross the ball!
Last season we didnt see Ribery defend...we all loved him because of his dribbling, passing and scoring! that is what we need on right side!...we cant have left great attacking left side and defensive right side!...isnt that what we all hated this season?..well now we have a chance to bring Robben or someone else on the right side and you are still puting schweini who is slow on RM position!

Look we had Sagnol and Deisler on right side few years ago...and Deisler`s job was to cross ball, dribble and shoot and he did all of these thing..his job wasnt to defend!...Sagnol`s job was to defend!
We had Ballack and his job was to connect the game, to shoot, to score, to pass and he did all of this things perfectly!...noone can tell me Schweini can play that role like Ballack!
Best thing we could do is to buy great players which are world class on that positions and are available....Van der Vaart, Deco [he wants to leave and he is great] and others like those 2.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:you are wrong...I love him...I even have his jersey at home

but...

He just isnt that guy we need in MC...come on guys if we want to compete in CL we need world class MC like Xavi, Gerrard, Ballack, Pirlo, Van der Vaart, Iniesta, Diego and I could go on and on...
I am thinking like this....we could have Ribery on left, Robben on right, in front we could have Ibrahimovic and Etoo...what is the point if we dont have MC who could control the game and give usefull balls to those players?...in barca Etoo, Messi and Henry would be usefull if they didnt have Iniesta and Xavi...and that is a fact!!!
I would love to see Schweini explode and play great at MC but we just cant hope that every season!
I just cant belive that Schweini could cooperate with Ribery the way Ze Roberto did last season and Ze is no Xavi or Diego...and he did great last season

and as for RM position...I agree that Schweini has defensive skills but we dont need defensive skill in AMC and RM...we need great attacking skills couse his job is to attack and pass and shoot and cross the ball!
Last season we didnt see Ribery defend...we all loved him because of his dribbling, passing and scoring! that is what we need on right side!...we cant have left great attacking left side and defensive right side!...isnt that what we all hated this season?..well now we have a chance to bring Robben or someone else on the right side and you are still puting schweini who is slow on RM position!

Look we had Sagnol and Deisler on right side few years ago...and Deisler`s job was to cross ball, dribble and shoot and he did all of these thing..his job wasnt to defend!...Sagnol`s job was to defend!
We had Ballack and his job was to connect the game, to shoot, to score, to pass and he did all of this things perfectly!...noone can tell me Schweini can play that role like Ballack!
Best thing we could do is to buy great players which are world class on that positions and are available....Van der Vaart, Deco [he wants to leave and he is great] and others like those 2.

So U R Saying that He Should Play Next To Tymoschuk (DMF)?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:14 pm

elementaryelement wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:you are wrong...I love him...I even have his jersey at home

but...

So U R Saying that He Should Play Next To Tymoschuk (DMF)?

I'm saying he should be on the bench and prove he is good by coming in as a sub and than maybe if he is good he could play RM, MC...All i wanna say we shouldnt be thinking he can do great...we should bring world class players to MC and RM and than if he explodes good...but if he doesnt we still have players that are good...we cant just sit and pray to God whole season that he plays good...he should be a sub and than if he is good he can play

worst thing last season was he didnt have any competition on right side of the field...Altintop was always injured, Sosa wasnt there yet and he started even he didnt play good...that is what I am afraid of will happen next year
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 pm

The Main problem of Schweinsteiger is That he Doesnt give 100% When he is sure that he will stay a starter like last season

In the Beginning of the season he played good because he wanted a new contract

In Euro 2008 he played well Because he was BENCHED To Fritz at the beginning

So Next Season He will fight for His Central Position With Van Bommel Which will make both players noticeably Better (schweinsteiger is good in central position But a bit too defensive) Germany's Coach Low Said That Schweini's Best position is As a 6 (DMF like Tymoschuk and He is Right) So When U have a Competition with Solid Guys like Van Bommel And Tymoschuk U Will Give more than 100%
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby winstonss » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 pm

hamitimi beğenmiyorsunuz ...lar alacaz kurtaracağız bu çocuğu sizden merak etmeyin
winstonss
First post

Postby cruz » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 pm

winstonss wrote:hamitimi beğenmiyorsunuz ...lar alacaz kurtaracağız bu çocuğu sizden merak etmeyin

and that means:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm

cruz wrote:
winstonss wrote:hamitimi beğenmiyorsunuz ...lar alacaz kurtaracağız bu çocuğu sizden merak etmeyin

and that means:

Even Google Couldnt translate this right
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:53 pm

There Are rumors about Hamit going to Galatasaray http://www.fussballtransfers.com/fc-bay ... e1465.html

His contract expires after this season
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Element wrote:There Are rumors about Hamit going to Galatasaray http://www.fussballtransfers.com/fc-bay ... e1465.html

Hope its an exchange transfer...
Turan-Altintop exchange would be great! :wink:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby hkahn01 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 am

appudds wrote:
Element wrote:There Are rumors about Hamit going to Galatasaray http://www.fussballtransfers.com/fc-bay ... e1465.html

Hope its an exchange transfer...
Turan-Altintop exchange would be great! :wink:

It´s not possible, because next year Hamit will be a free agent, so Bayern cant include him in any operation.

Beside, I prefer Altintop that Turan. Hamit is a player with a lot experience in Bundesliga
Let' s go my Bayern
hkahn01
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 am

hkahn01 wrote:It´s not possible, because next year Hamit will be a free agent, so Bayern cant include him in any operation.

Beside, I prefer Altintop that Turan. Hamit is a player with a lot experience in Bundesliga

But he won't be assured off a starting spot due ot the new signings... Also, altintop wouldn't want to sit in the bench..
So, its most likely he will leave next summer as a free agent! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby cruz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:13 am

I think it would be the best to give him a new contract!

We simply need to have a good bench, because there will always be injuries, bad forms, and other problems; and without good reserves we won't win anything!

I like Hamit, but unfortunately he won't play that much on his position now that Robben arrived, but maybe he can play as a MC, or RB or a DM, which he can play as well !!

And I read somewhere that it's his first priority to succeed in Munich, so I'm not too worried now....
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:30 pm

cruz wrote:I think it would be the best to give him a new contract!

We simply need to have a good bench, because there will always be injuries, bad forms, and other problems; and without good reserves we won't win anything!

I like Hamit, but unfortunately he won't play that much on his position now that Robben arrived, but maybe he can play as a MC, or RB or a DM, which he can play as well !!

And I read somewhere that it's his first priority to succeed in Munich, so I'm not too worried now...

Ya.. He, Sosa, Olic, Micho are very good SUBS and should not be sold......... We need a good bench and Altintop will be the best replacement for Schweini during injury, send offs, etc!
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion