You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 pm

The talks with Fenerbahce are said to be relatively far. Apparently Hamit's advisor was already in Turkey to negotiate with the club's bosses. The transfer fee Bayern might get is rumoured to be around 7 million.

http://fanatik.ekolay.net/fanatik/FENERBAH%C3%87E-Hamit-de-Fener%27de_4_HDetail_34_135835_2.htm
User avatar
MrLinky
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2299
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby alex84 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Also Galatasray is tracking Hamit.
User avatar
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

seeling atlintop for 7m and getting pranjic for the same price.


Now lets see whether pranjic or altintop is better.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 437 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Well would be nice deal.Sad that Hamit didnt made it better, damn injuries ....
Image
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 6:41 pm
Location: Bosnia and Hercegovina
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Gender: Male

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Sell him for 7 mil, we'll be alright without his services.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby Element » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:Sell him for 7 mil, we'll be alright without his services.


I agree
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17637
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 888 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby bayern123 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 pm

SELL!!!!

I really did like Altintop. He had pace and a great right foot. Injuries really hurt him. I remember earlier on in his Bayern stint, he was playing well and starting and impacting. Then the injuries, some for very long!, made it difficult for him to get back in track.

It is a shame.

But, Pranjic will be better. I hope. Apparantly he has a great cross! Much needed here!!
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby Paddy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 am

Damn, if he coul manage to stay healthy he is a superior player to that inconsistent Schweini.

Schweinsteiger should be sold.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Image
User avatar
Paddy
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:54 pm

User avatar
shwas55
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 12:46 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby appudds » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Damn.., i don't want him to stay....
Maybe van gaal has plans...
Then we must concentrate on sosa...
He could move on a loan deal...
Am looking forward to it... Even breno, ottl and if possible(if there are any bidders...) Lell.......
I think we will mostly adopt either 4-4-2 diamond or the famous barca formation...

I think that the barca formation would most probably be our next year's.....
That's because:
1) Schweini is very good and consisitent at CM.. So RCM would fit him superbly well
2) Ribery gets to pay more attacking which is an asset to us as we have a lot of midfielders excluding him
3) We would have a pretty strong defense with 4 + Tymo/ MVB acting as the 5th
4) This formation proved a hit with barca.. high success rate
5) We can rotate well with this formation having little effect....

It seems to be 90 % okay...
Only things to be sorted out are:
1) if we manage to get Srna or bosingwa.. We can put them in the RB and retain lahm at LB and put braafheid as his sub
2) If we get a CONSISTENT GK like adler or somebody else, it would be nice.....

These are the two problems..........
If we sort any one of them(Mostly 1st one!!!)... We would be perfect for bl and cl....

Reply to this one guys....................................................................................... Please!!!!!
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:25 pm

appudds wrote:Damn.., i don't want him to stay....
Maybe van gaal has plans...
Then we must concentrate on sosa...
He could move on a loan deal...
Am looking forward to it... Even breno, ottl and if possible(if there are any bidders...) Lell.......
I think we will mostly adopt either 4-4-2 diamond or the famous barca formation...

I think that the barca formation would most probably be our next year's.....
That's because:
1) Schweini is very good and consisitent at CM.. So RCM would fit him superbly well
2) Ribery gets to pay more attacking which is an asset to us as we have a lot of midfielders excluding him
3) We would have a pretty strong defense with 4 + Tymo/ MVB acting as the 5th
4) This formation proved a hit with barca.. high success rate
5) We can rotate well with this formation having little effect....

It seems to be 90 % okay...
Only things to be sorted out are:
1) if we manage to get Srna or bosingwa.. We can put them in the RB and retain lahm at LB and put braafheid as his sub
2) If we get a CONSISTENT GK like adler or somebody else, it would be nice.....

These are the two problems..........
If we sort any one of them(Mostly 1st one!!!)... We would be perfect for bl and cl....

Reply to this one guys....................................................................................... Please!!!!!



here is your reply...SCHWEINI SUX BIGG TIME!!!...Altintop and Sosa are better than him!
Like someone earlyer said he is uncosistent...and he is not good at AMC position he never was good there!

I dont know how many years you are a bayern fan but remember when Ballack left and Schweini tryed to replace him at ACM position?..well he was horrible!..he just cant control the game and cant connect left and right side he cant do anything that MC does!...only thing he is good at is long distance...and how many goals he scored from 20m or more last season?...1 maybe


I really love him because he is our youth product and he is some kind of our icon but he really isnt that good...he never was...maybe in those first 2 seasons
so stop talking about him like he is Ribery or Robben or Diego. He is good but he is not world-class and his place is on bench!
we should bring Van der Vaart to play on MC position because he is not needed anymore by Real Madrid!...and bring Robben or someone who can play on RM so I wont look at Schweini playing RM next season!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 541 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:54 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I really love him because he is our youth product and he is some kind of our icon but he really isnt that good...he never was...maybe in those first 2 seasons
so stop talking about him like he is Ribery or Robben or Diego. He is good but he is not world-class and his place is on bench!
we should bring Van der Vaart to play on MC position because he is not needed anymore by Real Madrid!...and bring Robben or someone who can play on RM so I wont look at Schweini playing RM next season!



this is just sooo extreamly true!! =D> he's not ribery or robben or diego!! he's more like van bommel or ottl or altintop or sosa....

I also have sympathies for him cuz as you said he's bayern's kid!!!

I what I most agree with is your opinion about robben!! I definitelly share it !!!
User avatar
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender: Male

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:56 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:

here is your reply...SCHWEINI SUX BIGG TIME!!!...Altintop and Sosa are better than him!
Like someone earlyer said he is uncosistent...and he is not good at AMC position he never was good there!

I dont know how many years you are a bayern fan but remember when Ballack left and Schweini tryed to replace him at ACM position?..well he was horrible!..he just cant control the game and cant connect left and right side he cant do anything that MC does!...only thing he is good at is long distance...and how many goals he scored from 20m or more last season?...1 maybe


I really love him because he is our youth product and he is some kind of our icon but he really isnt that good...he never was...maybe in those first 2 seasons
so stop talking about him like he is Ribery or Robben or Diego. He is good but he is not world-class and his place is on bench!
we should bring Van der Vaart to play on MC position because he is not needed anymore by Real Madrid!...and bring Robben or someone who can play on RM so I wont look at Schweini playing RM next season!


I dont know why you bash Schweinsteiger in all your posts, but you have to understand that he has been playing out of position for almost all his career even Löw said that Schweinsteiger belongs in the central midfield and once Ballack and Frings retire he will be moved there. This season, he showed that he can be a very good CM when he played that role in the last 5 matches, he controlled the midfield started attacks and made us better defensively, plus every time he played on the left (when Ribery was injured) he was great and that shows you if he has a good RB behind him he will do much better on the right (if we continue to play him there).

You say Altintop is better well he is no good if he plays one match and gets injured for 5. As for Sosa he hasnt proved anything yet to say whether he is good or not, he played some good matches, but he also played some bad ones.

No one is saying Schweinsteiger is as good as Ribery or Diego but he has his qualities like ball control, vision and defensive skills that Ribery, Diego and Robben Lack.

Schweinsteiger would be perfect if we play him alongside Tymo, or as a RCM in 4-3-3 system.
Last edited by shwas55 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
shwas55
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 12:46 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby Element » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Schweinsteiger is no Diego But He is Surely talented Even though He is inconsistent But He had some good games

so i think he should stay in the starting formation with A Good RB Behind him (Ribery had Lahm Schweini had LEll , HUGE DIFFERENCE)
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17637
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 888 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:09 pm

yea you both are right, he never played his natural position except when heynckes came.. and he had no lahm on his side, he had LoLL and oddo, which means he was often without support...

but, I still think he's not at a world-class level yet, he simply needs to 'explode' finally, show that he ain't just a talented young player any more, and finally develop into a player that everybody expect him to be, one of team leaders!!
User avatar
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests