You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Wow, great. And when he is expected to make his return on pitch ?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Altintop On The Mend For Bayern

Bayern Munich's Turkish midfielder Hamit Altintop is making very good progress in his recovery from foot surgery.
Altintop went under the knife to help mend his broken metatarsal back in September, though the original injury dates back to March. Thus, the Bayern medics will be very careful this time not to let him put any undue stress on the foot until it is absolutely ready to sustain the pressure.

Things are really starting to look good, however, and there is now hope that he can make his comeback before Christmas.

“We’re really delighted for him,” commented Jürgen Klinsmann on the club's official website. “He’s fired up.”

“He’s been working really hard in recent weeks, and he’s already relatively fit,” the coach concluded.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:17 pm

great news for bayern

anyway i think he should be tested on MC coz he is big warrior
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Boris Beckers Balls » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:22 pm

thulkazal wrote:great news for bayern

anyway i think he should be tested on MC coz he is big warrior

this was over a week ago any more news?
Boris Beckers Balls
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm

he isnt anymore injured he was on bench vs leverkusen
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Boris Beckers Balls » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm

thulkazal wrote:he isnt anymore injured he was on bench vs leverkusen

as i live in england and dont get to see much bundesliga action i was wondering- is altintop better in midfield than van bommel or ze roberto?
Boris Beckers Balls
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Boris Beckers Balls wrote:
thulkazal wrote:he isnt anymore injured he was on bench vs leverkusen

as i live in england and dont get to see much bundesliga action i was wondering- is altintop better in midfield than van bommel or ze roberto?

Not Better than Ze[he is just like god], but better than MvB! But, he is right midfield, not CM! He is complete player... Good in defense, good in attack.

And why you can`t see bundesliga? Use www.myp2p.eu :) Download software and go! I watch most of Arsenal and Napoli games too... And big club duels[Arsenal beat Chelsea 2:1 and MU too [I loved that] Go Arsenal :D ] Watch it for free.. Bundesliga games is here too ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby wadie » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:43 pm

I think He will be back soon .. 8)
wadie
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bisher » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Altintop is a very good player and i hope he comes to the squad soon [-o<
Bisher
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Thu May 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Hamit injured his left calf and might be out for the season just like Lell.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Thu May 14, 2009 6:52 pm

pff this guy is so unlucky ...seems he become injury prone and that sux hard

He just started to give nice games
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mattie » Thu May 14, 2009 7:09 pm

thulkazal wrote:pff this guy is so unlucky ...seems he become injury prone and that sux hard

He just started to give nice games

agree lol , we always must have a player who is followed by injuries , before hamit came , we had - Scholl and Santa Cruz , lol they were almost all the time injured , well i hope he recovers very soon and helps than the other players to hold the CUP , (A)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

He is always injured :S
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby wadie » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:03 am

I hope to see him soon again.. ;)
wadie
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Rumours about Altintop leaving the club are intensifying, the latest club he is been linked to is Fenerbahce.
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion