You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fa » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:42 pm

Here is the link to the Brazil-Turkey game, June 5the in Germany

Altintop is playing with number 22, he's the one shooting the freekick
-->video after 42 seconds

Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:53 am

The guy has a very powerful right shoot.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:52 am

Altintop v Altintop | Hamit: I just don’t want my brother to score

They both wore the Turkey shirt on Wednesday evening and celebrated together at the final whistle after a clear-cut 3-0 Euro 2008 qualifying victory over Hungary, but the following morning, and two days ahead of the Bundesliga’s biggest match of the weekend between Bayern and Schalke 04, Hamit and Halil Altintop went their separate ways and prepared to go head-to-head.

“I’m glad there’s so little time between the international and the Schalke match,” Hamit reflected after returning to Munich on Thursday. “There’s basically no time to brood on it,” continued the 24-year-old utility man, contemplating a double reunion at the Allianz Arena on Saturday, as he comes face-to-face both with his twin and his former club. “It’s obviously a special game for me.”

Emotional occasion

There is more to it than simply pride between himself and his 12-minute younger brother. Hamit appeared in the League Cup final against Schalke back in July, but the weekend meeting is a much weightier affair. “It’s a competitive fixture, and we urgently need the points. It’ll be a much more emotional occasion,” Altintop argued.

Hamit cannot afford to make allowances for Halil on Saturday. “I used to keep an eye out for my brother when we played each other in the past,” he revealed, recalling the younger Altintop’s spell in Kaiserslautern. “But nowadays it doesn’t matter to me what does for 90 minutes - I just don’t want him to score.”

No wagers

The Turkey international pair used to place a private bet or two before previous family clashes, but not on this occasion. “Halil didn’t want to bet on the outcome. I can understand that. They’re away from home against Bayern,” Hamit grinned. “I tried to tempt him into a bet, but Halil put a stop to it right from the start.“

Until around a quarter past five on Saturday, family allegiances will be put to one side. “I really hope Schalke do well in the Champions League. But I want to win with the club I play for,” Hamit explained: “We want to play good football, and then afterwards we’ll embrace, no matter how it turns out.“
FC Bajern

Hamit Altıntop

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Hamit injured his foot last night and will be out for 7-8 weeks. That sucks, he's probably been our most consistent midfielder this season besides Franck and maybe Ze. Right at the business end of the season too...oh well. I guess that's why we have Schweini, Sosa, and Kroos. For his sake I hope he gets better in time for the Euro.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:50 pm

This sucks. I've updated the injury list
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Altintop Determined To Make Euro Finals

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 am

Despite suffering a broken metatarsal while on international duty for Turkey last week, Bayern Munich midfielder Hamit Altintop is still determined to be fit for the European Championship finals this summer.

The midfielder has been a key part of the Bayern midfield this season as they stride towards their 21st league title, being an ever-present apart from three games.

The injury comes as a blow to both Bayern and Turkey, but the resilient player is determined to make a swift recovery and be ready for the Euro 2008 finals in the summer and possibly even make a comeback for Bayern before the end of the season.

“The decisive weeks lie ahead. Every game is like a final, and I’d have really liked to help the team. I’ll make sure I’m at the stadium for all the remaining home games, I’ll cheer the team on and offer my support as best I can” Altintop explained.

“The operation went very well. Now we’ll have to wait and see how the bone heals. It’s hard to say whether I’ll play again this season” he added.

“But I’m determined to play at the Euro. Obviously, it would also be fantastic if I was able to feature in the match when we take delivery of the championship shield.”
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby medin69 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:43 pm

too bad that he injured :(
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby whitemamba » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:09 pm

OMG this is sad! :-(
whitemamba
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TURBEYLER GRUBU » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:36 am

whitemamba wrote:OMG this is sad! :-(

forza hamit altıntop..forza Turkey..
TURBEYLER GRUBU
First post

Hamit Altintop struggling with old injury

Postby MrLinky » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:57 am

Hamit Altintop will be absent for an indefinite period because of a reaction to a metatarsal injury he sustained back in march .

Sucks big time , now except ribery he's gonna be out for a couple of weeks too , at least Sosa is back .
Lets hope he starts showin his qualities
MrLinky
I post all the time

Re: Hamit Altintop

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Bayern Munich midfielder Hamit Altintop is unlikely to make another appearance before 2009. This was announced by manager Jürgen Klinsmann on Friday.

Altintop fractured his metatarsus six months ago but recovered in time to represent the Turkish national team at Euro 2008.

But the injury returned in August, and the player has been able to spend only 64 minutes on the pitch this season.

Klinsmann revealed that Altintop needs surgery to correct the injury. It will be the second operation within a month time for the 25-year-old.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Just heard about it. Sad, very sad. He is one of our best midfielders.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:25 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern Munich midfielder Hamit Altintop is unlikely to make another appearance before 2009. This was announced by manager Jürgen Klinsmann on Friday.

Altintop fractured his metatarsus six months ago but recovered in time to represent the Turkish national team at Euro 2008.

But the injury returned in August, and the player has been able to spend only 64 minutes on the pitch this season.

Klinsmann revealed that Altintop needs surgery to correct the injury. It will be the second operation within a month time for the 25-year-old.

This sucks big time, he's one of our best midfielders. :(
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:36 am

Hamit is gonna be returning to training on Tuesday after recovering from injury.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:41 am

MrLinky wrote:Hamit is gonna be returning to training on Tuesday after recovering from injury.

Great news!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion